Draft-dodger Bill Clinton

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
pulled every available string to evade the draft

got away with it..................................

The Clinton's got away with a lot of shit.

..but sheesh... talk about a slow fuse..

" THE FINAL DAYS " by barb olson

" 2 sept. 1992 klinton said (it was just a fluke that i was not drafted "

It was a technical tough call but Clinton could have been prosecuted for draft evasion because he lied to his draft board about joining the reserves and he never did. His V.P. Al Gore served in VietNam in the typewriter corps. Legend has it that Gore couldn't take the trauma of the stories he was typing and went to the Chaplain. Gore's father, segregationist senator Al Gore senior, no doubt pulled sone strings for his son so Al Jr gained an early lelease from active duty to enter a seminary because he saw the light. Yeah right.

Thank God those days are over where all information was dominated by the liberal media. Draft Dodger Clinton managed to get a coalition of liberal media types to create a "wimp factor" in a genuine Military hero. The liberal media called WW2 Pilot George Bush a "wimp" and Clinton's draft dodging (not to mention his sexual problems) was ignored.

Could I have saved 3000 American lives if I had not called off the strike against bin Laden in Afg terrorist training camp (AFTER BIN LADEN HAD DECLARED WAR ON AMERICA) in 1998 - when the CIA had them in their sights????

Could I have saved 3000 American lives if I had not called off the strike against bin Laden in Afg terrorist training camp (AFTER BIN LADEN HAD DECLARED WAR ON AMERICA) in 1998 - when the CIA had them in their sights????

that question is better asked of baby bush who ignored a presidential daily briefing.

I dont think Clinton asks himself that at all. The real question he probably asks himself all the time is: "Can I get that woman to sleep with me?"

I dont think Clinton asks himself that at all. The real question he probably asks himself all the time is: "Can I get that woman to sleep with me?"

Another thing Bubba Bill is probably asking himself is will Hillary ever write a tell all book and I'd better stay on her good side. Imagine a woman swallowing her pride (not to be confused with Monica swallowing something else) for her entire adult life for her husband's political career. What a pathetic bunch.

Well, I never thought I'd say this, but hey, who can blame him for going to Oxford to avoid going to Vietnam?

I can't get too worked up over this. Sorry.

It was a technical tough call but Clinton could have been prosecuted for draft evasion because he lied to his draft board about joining the reserves and he never did. His V.P. Al Gore served in VietNam in the typewriter corps. Legend has it that Gore couldn't take the trauma of the stories he was typing and went to the Chaplain. Gore's father, segregationist senator Al Gore senior, no doubt pulled sone strings for his son so Al Jr gained an early lelease from active duty to enter a seminary because he saw the light. Yeah right.

Yeah, Clinton falls under the scumbag hypocrite category in my book; however, I respect Al Gore's military service. He didn't wait to get drafted; he enlisted. As for the journalist duty, I think that was the Pentagon's way of making sure that nothing happened to the son of a US Senator. And I wouldn't be surprised if other politics was involved from the Republican side. According to some accounts, the Nixon administration feared that if Gore got himself killed in Vietnam, his father would win a lot of sympathy votes and get re-elected. Either way, I don't blame Al Gore for how short his tour of duty was in Vietnam, and I respect him for voluntarily joining the military.

But that's where it stops. I strongly disagree with his politics. But I won't take any cheap shots at his military service just because I disagree with his politics.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
And bushie going AWOL is better how???

I'm sorry I didn't see anywhere that President Bush had been charged with AWOL.

I did see where he completed his training and I saw where several members of his Unit were shipped to Vietnam.

Maybe you can point us to a link that shows where he was charged.......

Forum List

Back