Dr Jackoff gets PTI

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
A Trenton medical doctor accused of masturbating while examining a female patient in his office last year will be supervised for one year and perform 40 hours of community service under a program for first-time offenders, according to the Mercer County Prosecutor’s Office.

Zahid Hussain, whose family practice is on Fuld Street, entered the county’s pre-trial intervention program instead of going to court on charges of criminal sexual contact stemming from a complaint lodged by a 32-year-old patient last fall.

Trenton doctor accused of masturbating while examining female patient gets pre-trial intervention | NJ.com

Should he lose his license?

The woman told police she was in Hussain’s office for a routine check up on Oct. 28, 2010 when he began making comments that made her feel uncomfortable. As she was lying on her stomach during the exam, she looked up and saw the doctor masturbating while standing behind her, she told police.

I'm 43 years old. I've given birth to two beautiful healthy children. I've been to the GYN a countless number of times. Not once have I ever laid on my stomach during an exam. Not once have I ever been examined by the doctor without his medical assistant in the room. What the hell is up with this? Am I missing something here?

The woman told police she was in Hussain’s office for a routine check up on Oct. 28, 2010 when he began making comments that made her feel uncomfortable. As she was lying on her stomach during the exam, she looked up and saw the doctor masturbating while standing behind her, she told police.

I'm 43 years old. I've given birth to two beautiful healthy children. I've been to the GYN a countless number of times. Not once have I ever laid on my stomach during an exam. Not once have I ever been examined by the doctor without his medical assistant in the room. What the hell is up with this? Am I missing something here?

I've been examined by a MD without an assistant present; it's more common, IME. The stomach thing, no, but mayhaps she had expected a colon exam.

You're not suggesting following the MD's instructions excuses his misconduct, are you?

I've been examined by a MD without an assistant present; it's more common, IME. The stomach thing, no, but mayhaps she had expected a colon exam.

You're not suggesting following the MD's instructions excuses his misconduct, are you?
Hell no! I think the pig should have his license revoked!

yeah!

He should lose his license.

dr.hussain.jpg

Is he a Muslim? I wonder...

Forum List

Back