Dr. Bill Deagle Is Blinded By Denominationalism

Terral

Terral Corp CEO
Mar 4, 2009
Greetings to All:

I have made four attempts to contact Dr. Bill Deagle ([email protected]) and Dr. True Ott concerning their errant Bible interpretations (my Topic), but both false prophets have chosen to look the other way. Dr. Deagle teaches against 'false prophets,' but without realizing that he and his followers are blinded by the 'mystery of iniquity/lawlessness' (2Thes. 2:7-12) into 'believing what is false' all of their days on this earth. Dr. Deagle boasts about who will not debate him on his Nutrimedical Report Program (3/8ths Way Through), when he is the coward who refuses to debate me right here on the US Message Board in front of these registered members and readers. Dr. Deagle is an egomaniac who thinks he knows EVERYTHING about God's Living Word, when the 'deluding influence' has him by the nose and is slinging him around without mercy. This post includes my explanation on the obvious errors I see with Dr. Deagle's misinterpretations of God's Living Word 'and' how he is leading 'many' astray with his folly.

Dr. Deagle is convinced that we are living in the final days leading up to the 'End of the Age' (Matt. 24), when 'the truth' is that the "1000 Year Day Of The Lord" is about to 'begin.'

52.jpg

Your Bible is laid out in the exact pattern of the Tabernacle of Moses and David's Temple (diagram), which also translates into a 'Timeline' (diagram) of events that spans 7000 years (diagram). 4000 Years represented by the Old Testament that runs from Genesis to Malachi and the 'Second Veil' ...

30.jpg

... represented by none other than "John The Baptist" (Matt. 11:13-14) as "Elijah" (Mal. 4:5-6) who just happened to be 'your father Adam' (diagram). Dr. Deagle knows that we are now living in a 'double portion' time, which corresponds to the 'red' Mystery Time that includes this current "Dispensation of God's Grace" (Eph. 3:2). However, a reading of Acts 3:21 shows us that "chronos" is indeed "plural" ('times'). Dr. Deagle has fallen into the 'Denominationalism Trap' that says the New Testament includes just 'one' time leading up to the "End of the Age,' when the truth is that your New Testament includes 'two' witnesses of blood and water (1Jn 5:6). That is why my diagrams above include a 'First Veil' that separates the New Testament into a 'water' (Kingdom) and 'blood' (Grace) witness.

This 2000-Year Mystery Time is coming to AN END, but the 1000-Year water witness (Court) 'Time' is just now about to BEGIN. This means the 'End of the Age' is still more than 1000 years away, because the 1000 Year Day of the Lord must 'start' before it can 'end' in just about 1000 years. While practically none of you understand what this means today, all of these things will be rehashed over and over again at the coming Judgment. At that time, you 'will' see that every word I am telling you is 'the truth.' Dr. Deagle teaches against the 'Rapture' (1Thes. 4:15-17, 1Cor. 15:51-55), because he rightly understands that there is 'no rapture' at the END of the Age. However, his deadly mistake is that the rapture of the Mystery Church 'is' at our doorstep, and will become reality when the 1000-Year Day of the Lord actually begins.

78.jpg

This is a diagram of the coming 1000-Year Day Of The Lord with 'our' mystery rapture taking place over on the left to END this current 2000-Year Mystery Time. The all-important feature is the "First Veil" from all my diagrams that is part of your Bible 'and' the divider between earth and heaven 'and' a physical part of the Christian 'and' professing Christian!!! That's right! Those of you unable to wrap your heads and hearts around my 'twofold' (blood and water) descriptions of God's Living Word have the 'first veil' broken down within yourself like everyone blinded by the mystery of iniquity/lawlessness (Denominationalism). Dr. Deagle is blinded by Roman Catholicism, which is the wife of Greek Orthodoxy and the parents of modern-day Protestantism.

51.jpg

The physical anatomy of an 'angel' appears on the left, as these are the hosts of the 'heavens' (above heaven). The right-hand host is a Kingdom Disciple (like Peter, John and James) from the earth, which just happens to be the 'water witness host' of the angel (spirit witness) on the other side of the Member of Christ's Body. The center figure represents those among us with "Christ in you" (Col. 1:27 = Fig. 2) labeled here as "Already Judged." Dr. Deagle fails to realize that Peter, John and James are "Messianic Kingdom Jews" (Church #1 = 'Bride') obedient to the "Gospel of the Kingdom" (Gospel #1). Paul, Barnabas and Titus are members of the "Body of Christ" (Church #2) who obeyed the "Word of the Cross" (Gospel #2) that he is mixing together into a 'false gospel.'

Most of you have no idea what I am talking about, because 'you' are numbered among the 'many' that have made the same deadly mistake! Dr. Deagle and Dr. Ott are serving Satan, his Beast and their False Prophet by daily selling the 'counterfeit,' while boasting like egotistical idiots without one clue.

Dr. Deagle is using fear-mongering tactics to scare the daylights out of people to sell more of his concoctions and potions on the world wide web and without knowing that he is also on the road to utter destruction ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
my boogeyman in the sky is better than your boogeyman in the sky.

Forum List

Back