DOW Surpasses 21,000. Proof That Trump Approval Polls Are Way Way Off! Trump Always At 60% Approval.

the lefties are gonna have a hard time esplaining this one

The market is only doing well because Trump and his followers are racist xenophobic transphobic homophobic misogynist deplorables.

Trump is a WALL STREET puppet, so that's why the STOCK MARKET is doing well.

When the STOCK MARKET does well, only those ON WALL STREET prosper....no one else....right, snowflakes?
i wonder if they will bring this up on the view tomorrow

the financial industry, the goldman sachs of the market are driving the increases based off of trump's promise to them of killing regulations that protect us common folk from them....

get ready to be dicked again, by the TOO BIG TO FAILS

:banana: :dance: :cheers2: And no real American ever believed those Bullchit polls from the start!, Really? Trump wins the white house with a 37% Approval?:laugh2:
The stock market shot right up after Trump beat Hillary in an ass-kicking landslide. So if Trump is so so disliked among average Americans, why did the Stock Market hit $20,000, and then this week we are already at/surpassing 21,000? :eusa_clap:
God, and aren't we all just sick of the loony left commentators who just have to keep reminding us of how low the Trump Approval has been since he became President,,what an obvious lie!,,,all you have to do is look at the Red and Blue Map! Does that look like a 37% President? Many of us conservatives have been right all along! Trump has always had at least a 55% approval, and now it's closer to 60% because of what we are seeing in the stock market this week.......hmm, and Did Barry ever hit the 20,000 Mark?:eusa_think:
What does the stock market have to do with Rumps popularity?
The stock market climbed over 2,000 points higher than it ever has been in less than half a year.

That is beyond insane, and Trump's election and presidency is pretty much the only news driving that.
right,,and NBC/CNN says Trump has a 37% approval? if that was true,,wouldnt the stock market be closer to 12,000?

:banana: :dance: :cheers2: And no real American ever believed those Bullchit polls from the start!, Really? Trump wins the white house with a 37% Approval?:laugh2:
The stock market shot right up after Trump beat Hillary in an ass-kicking landslide. So if Trump is so so disliked among average Americans, why did the Stock Market hit $20,000, and then this week we are already at/surpassing 21,000? :eusa_clap:
God, and aren't we all just sick of the loony left commentators who just have to keep reminding us of how low the Trump Approval has been since he became President,,what an obvious lie!,,,all you have to do is look at the Red and Blue Map! Does that look like a 37% President? Many of us conservatives have been right all along! Trump has always had at least a 55% approval, and now it's closer to 60% because of what we are seeing in the stock market this week.......hmm, and Did Barry ever hit the 20,000 Mark?:eusa_think:
The stock market climbed over 2,000 points higher than it ever has been in less than half a year.

That is beyond insane, and Trump's election and presidency is pretty much the only news driving that.
right,,and NBC/CNN says Trump has a 37% approval? if that was true,,wouldnt the stock market be closer to 12,000?
What does the stock market have to do with his approval? one has nothing to do with the other

the corps are expecting to get huge tax cuts from Trump to add to their bottom line profits, (not create jobs with)the financial industry expects to get deregulation so they can Butt F us again with a bubble of nonsense like they did in 2008....
View attachment 114874
so you like being dicked by the financial industry as long as they use salve???
I made $23,000 today in the market. I'm hanging onto my ankles again tomorrow.

What does the stock market have to do with his approval? one has nothing to do with the other
Ask the morons who said that the market would tank solely because of Trump's election.

Ask the morons who said that the market would tank solely because of Trump's election.
The ball game lasts 9 innings, we are just in the first. Even Bush did well in the beginning, and we know what happened to him

Speaks for itself: Trump rocks!
GraphEngine.ashx

wo_07_171.jpg

I wish all snowflakes would suffer the fate of "FOUNDLING LITTLE".

Infant mortality rate was NUTS back then...look at the % of babies on that one page from one cemetery.

It's Trump's fault that the 1907 infant mortality rate was so high, because he said he would repeal Obamacare....right?

the corps are expecting to get huge tax cuts from Trump to add to their bottom line profits, (not create jobs with)the financial industry expects to get deregulation so they can Butt F us again with a bubble of nonsense like they did in 2008....
View attachment 114874
just make sure you let go of those ankles before humpty dumpty takes his great fall!

View attachment 114874
just make sure you let go of those ankles before humpty dumpty takes his great fall!
Thanks for your concern. But every hard working American putting money into their 401K, from the janitor to the CEO are enjoying how the market is responding to what Trump is saying.

If he comes through, I don't see any Democrats winning next year.

the lefties are gonna have a hard time esplaining this one

The market is only doing well because Trump and his followers are racist xenophobic transphobic homophobic misogynist deplorables.

Trump is a WALL STREET puppet, so that's why the STOCK MARKET is doing well.

When the STOCK MARKET does well, only those ON WALL STREET prosper....no one else....right, snowflakes?
i wonder if they will bring this up on the view tomorrow

That's about how intelligent their analysis will be.

The market CERTAINLY can't be doing well because Trump is trying to create a business friendly environment in America, including eliminating thousands of useless regulations that make barriers to entry too high.

View attachment 114874
Thanks for your concern. But every hard working American putting money into their 401K, from the janitor to the CEO are enjoying how the market is responding to what Trump is saying.

If he comes through, I don't see any Democrats winning next year.
do you mean if he stops lying?

Forum List

Back