Dow reaches 4 year high, NASDAQ reaches 11 year high

Speak for yourself.

I'm making more money than I every have.

So, I suppose you'll be going on the Treasury Department's WEB site and making extra tax payments, right?

No, just my $19,000 check will do.

Yeah, ok. You're so full of shit. How could you earn any money? You're on here 24/7?

Oh, BTW, you're mom said when your through playing X Box, please vacuum the basement.

:lol:

And just in time for the rise in gas prices to blow the bottom out of it AGAIN. If you're smart you'll go to cash--before these corporations start showing losses.
If you're smart you'll do the opposite of what a DittoNutzi tells you to do!

CON$erviNutzis have been trying to crash the market to get their hoped for Double-Dip recession ever since Obama called the bottom in 2009. "Smart" CON$ have been selling since 2009 in that hope and losing money ever since. Keep selling, fools. :badgrin:

December 3, 2009
RUSH: Yeah, that was then.

CALLER: That was then.

RUSH: Now "enlightened investor" means something entirely different. (laughing) An "enlightened investor" today is selling short.

Well what's going on? On one hand the radical left supports Occupy Wall St and Occupy Wall Street hates Wall Street but the radical celebrates when Wall Street gets richer. Michael Savage was right "liberalism is a mental illness".

And each time Wallstreet makes a buck were reminded of two things Chris....

Capitalism is evil

You're a tool

DID I MENTION "FUCK YOU HYPOCRITE?"

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- U.S. stocks rallied late Tuesday to close sharply higher on news that most of the nation's largest banks have passed the government's latest test of their financial health.

The Dow Jones Industrial average (INDU) rose 218 points, or 1.8%, to close at 13,177. It was the highest close since Dec. 31, 2007, when Dow closed at 13,264.82.

The S&P 500 (SPX) added 25 points, or 1.8%, to 1,396.

The Nasdaq (COMP) jumped 56 points, or 1.9%, to 3,040. It was the highest closing level since Nov. 15, 2000.

Stock rally into the close, Dow gains 218 points - Mar. 13, 2012

Harry Reid | CBS News Poll | I Don't Believe In Polls | The Daily Caller

Dow reaches 4 year high, NASDAQ reaches 11 year high

These are not "new" highs but reassurances the economy is on the mend ... there is further to go before reaching the summit.

Chris is a jackass.

Why do you guys justify his bullshit?

Fuck Chris and rdean

When you have the facts, argue the facts.

When you have the law, argue the law.

When you have neither, bang on the table.

You just banged on the table.

Chris is a jackass.

Fuck Chris and rdean

Or keep repeating the lie in the hopes people will start believing you. :eusa_whistle:

His premise is always laughable. Another fluffer who refuses to account for congress.

Or keep repeating the lie in the hopes people will start believing you. :eusa_whistle:

His premise is always laughable. Another fluffer who refuses to account for congress.

Congress will get their accountability handed to them in November.

Chris is a jackass.

Fuck Chris and rdean

It is so funny to see Chris post anything about facts.

Facts are meaningless unless used in support of an arguement.

Chris has not made a reasonable argument the whole time he's been on this board.

He puts up a bunch of statements about the economy and then states "Obama has done a good job". He does not tell us how Obama had anything to do with the facts or what standard he is using to define why a fact supports that.

Take the GM bailout. It was great for GM. It only shredded the idea of equality and, it was an overt purchase of the union vote. GM is now doing great. I know of six or seven business owners who are now defunct who could have used a bailout (and arguably would be in good shape had they survived the downturn). So Obama plays favorites. It's that simple. But Chris thinks it is great. I said "thinks", but somehow the nerve center in his ass is now acting as his out of service brain.

And what is worse is that most of the left is with him.

Congress will get their accountability handed to them in November.

One can hope, however there are far too many, that now rely on the freebees.

Everyone is trying to solve the problem without the pain. That simply is not possible.

OWS/Obama-Bots like Wall Street now? Can't keep up with these Bots anymore. Their programming changes so often.

Forum List

Back