Dow Drops 317. Time For Crackheads to Ween Themselves from Stimulus

If your so smert, why can't you spell??
Think about it, how many truly smart people spend that much time boasting about being smart?

She isn't smart, she's a phony and there are at least a dozen people in this thread who see right through the act.

If your so smert, why can't you spell??
Think about it, how many truly smart people spend that much time boasting about being smart?

She isn't smart, she's a phony and there are at least a dozen people in this thread who see right through the act.
I have friend, well two, that have three majors and they only thing we talk about is the military strategy games we play....Even the one that has only one degree..and my cousins that have one, or my two...But I never worked for very long in my majors....

Awww, look. The Small Dick Gang can't hang when it comes to economics so the thread has become about spelling. LMFAO.

This is priceless.

Who debates about spelling, LMAO. Except for lobotomized libtards.

Who doesn't know that many words can be spelled more than one way. ROFL.

:dig:

Sooooo, any of you with the small pee pee start to ween ween yet? Now since you're obviously stupid about what it means....let me warn you it's the OPPOSITE of cold turkey. Don't want anybody pulling out of equities cold turkey. You DO need to start weeeeeeening from them though.

Is that clear enough for the SD gaggle? Don't blame me if you pull out cold turkey and lose money. I warned ya...

Sooooo, any of you with the small pee pee start to ween ween yet? Now since you're obviously stupid about what it means....let me warn you it's the OPPOSITE of cold turkey. Don't want anybody pulling out of equities cold turkey. You DO need to start weeeeeeening from them though.

Is that clear enough for the SD gaggle? Don't blame me if you pull out cold turkey and lose money. I warned ya...
When losing an argument the loony left will harp on stuff like spelling. Dont sweat it Econ.

Here idiots. Here's from dictionary.reference.com. I can't get the link feature to work but here's from the link.

Examples for ween
  • It can begin to ween people from the dependency of the foreign aid system.

BUSTED AGAIN.

You idiots can't even get your trailer trash talk right.

When losing an argument the loony left will harp on stuff like spelling. Dont sweat it Econ.

I now, isn'd id da funniest thingggg to sea? LOL. Espesualy sincz dey were wrong about dat toooo?

640px-Federal_Funds_Rate_1954_thru_2009_effective.svg.png

Federal funds rate - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The Feds decide when it crashes not the markets you bunch of parasites.............................

Turn it up..........2001 rates are cruising at 6.5% tunes.........Down to 1%................Money for nothing Chicks for Free...............

So now the LITTLE FAGGOTS of Walstreet Trade their little Faggot Asses off........................Up Up and Away.................................Derivatives to the Moon.................Refrigerators..........................

Mid 2004 Suckers................Rates go up in a hurry to 5.35% or so.............Goldman, J.P., and the rest of the gang jump ship early..........Federal Insider trading and then watch the commotion................................

LAUGH......HA HA HA

BOOM....................................

Now .............25% loans..............Money For Nothing............Chicks for Free..............................

When will the Fed LAUGH AGAIN............................HA HA HA.......................

MONEY FOR NOTHING..............

THAT AIN'T WORKIN.................

The Fed DECIDES WHEN AND WHERE...................................

SUCKERS..................................

WHO'S GREED FUCKS THE WORLD.......................

I hope all you little shits loose your dang asses like those punks in the movie trading places.....................

MONEY FOR NOTHING.

Federal funds rate - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The Feds decide when it crashes not the markets you bunch of parasites.............................

Turn it up..........2001 rates are cruising at 6.5% tunes.........Down to 1%................Money for nothing Chicks for Free...............

So now the LITTLE FAGGOTS of Walstreet Trade their little Faggot Asses off........................Up Up and Away.................................Derivatives to the Moon.................Refrigerators..........................

Mid 2004 Suckers................Rates go up in a hurry to 5.35% or so.............Goldman, J.P., and the rest of the gang jump ship early..........Federal Insider trading and then watch the commotion................................

LAUGH......HA HA HA

BOOM....................................

Now .............25% loans..............Money For Nothing............Chicks for Free..............................

When will the Fed LAUGH AGAIN............................HA HA HA.......................

MONEY FOR NOTHING..............

THAT AIN'T WORKIN.................

The Fed DECIDES WHEN AND WHERE...................................

SUCKERS..................................

WHO'S GREED FUCKS THE WORLD.......................

I hope all you little shits loose your dang asses like those punks in the movie trading places.....................

MONEY FOR NOTHING.

Dude.

Pace yourself.

It's still morning.

Losing what argument?

Our resident superspy macro economist posted a thread stating that the dip in the DOW was the beginning of the end.

She was wrong.

Now?

She can't cop to it.

Oh...lookie..

It's a ZIRPER.

:lol:

Bush did the money for nothing..thing..boyo.

Your own chart shows that.

Riddle my this you party hack. Who signed the law that allowed these Fing punks to to SELF REGULATE..................

What was the vote on it....................

Who unleashed it with a law.................................

Both sides you punk........Just as now we have the Fed manipulating the markets.................

Commercial Fractional Banking using it to place massive bets on the Markets............Driving up prices with no REAL GROWTH.............

It's manipulated and our politicians are in on it............................................

PARASITES.....................

Oh...lookie..

It's a ZIRPER.

:lol:

Bush did the money for nothing..thing..boyo.

Your own chart shows that.

Riddle my this you party hack. Who signed the law that allowed these Fing punks to to SELF REGULATE..................

What was the vote on it....................

Who unleashed it with a law.................................

Both sides you punk........Just as now we have the Fed manipulating the markets.................

Commercial Fractional Banking using it to place massive bets on the Markets............Driving up prices with no REAL GROWTH.............

It's manipulated and our politicians are in on it............................................

PARASITES.....................

Well..

I tried.

You are going to regret this.

Posting while drunk never has good results.

Losing what argument?

Our resident superspy macro economist posted a thread stating that the dip in the DOW was the beginning of the end.

She was wrong.

Now?

She can't cop to it.

NOT REALLY.................The Back door loans will keep it afloat past the elections................

Then they will pop the cork on and LAUGH AT ALL OF YOU WHO DIDN'T GET OUT.................

Have you seen the Ammityville Horror....................When it said GET OUT.....................CREEPY CHIT.

Awww, look. The Small Dick Gang can't hang when it comes to economics so the thread has become about spelling. LMFAO.

This is priceless.

Who debates about spelling, LMAO. Except for lobotomized libtards.

Who doesn't know that many words can be spelled more than one way. ROFL.

:dig:

LMAO. And when those words that sound alike but are spelled differently, why they even have the same meaning. Not in the real world. But in yours? Who knows.

Losing what argument?

She was wrong.

Now?

She can't cop to it.

NOT REALLY.................The Back door loans will keep it afloat past the elections................

Then they will pop the cork on and LAUGH AT ALL OF YOU WHO DIDN'T GET OUT.................

Have you seen the Ammityville Horror....................When it said GET OUT.....................CREEPY CHIT.
What's "it"?

Oh wait..

Epic!

Forum List

Back