Dow closes at 11,950 today.

Where's all the conservative threads on the stock market? When it was going down, they were practically gleeful about it.

Well..now it's almost completely recovered.

No threads?

Guess this is something else President Obama had nothing to do with.

:lol:

Yahoo! Finance - Business Finance, Stock Market, Quotes, News

they get upset when they can't troll the board with thread after thread blaming the president for all the evils in the world.

Where's all the conservative threads on the stock market? When it was going down, they were practically gleeful about it.

No threads?

I cannot recall anyone being gleeful about it, “practically” or otherwise. I do recall a great deal of serious speculation…….here, have at it;

http://www.usmessageboard.com/stock-market/178869-the-serious-stock-market-crash-thread.html

and shouldn’t you be trolling the beach in monte carlo for skanks? :eusa_eh:

No threads?

I'm happy about the run up, but not for the reasons you think.

Go on.

Tell someone who worked for the finance industry for 14 years..13 of those years spent with the NYSE..it's "not what I think". Even though I didn't post what I "think" in this thread. Other then you guys are so damn cheerful when bad things happen.

Like the S&P downgrade.

The market is going up because

- Investors are believing Europe is groping towards a solution.
- Earnings have been better than expected.
- There is little evidence that we are going into a new recession, despite those fears. The data has not deteriorated much and companies aren't seeing much of a slowdown, according to their conference calls.
- China PMI was good today.

unemployment here in North Carolina went up a tenth of a point from 10.8 to 10.9

Who's losing jobs now?

Cops, firefighters and teachers? Because now that's where the bleeding is..

and?

No threads?

I cannot recall anyone being gleeful about it, “practically” or otherwise. I do recall a great deal of serious speculation…….here, have at it;

http://www.usmessageboard.com/stock-market/178869-the-serious-stock-market-crash-thread.html

Naw. I don't hang with your crowd...chief.

Where's your "serious" stock market thread about the recovery?

No threads?

I didn't create the thread, Toro did, and you are welcome to troll it for posts that fulfill you're blather.

Was I supposed to start one?

S&P closed over 1250 today which is a HUGE technical level so WATCh out.

Remember the conviction is in the Volume. :eusa_shhh:

Last edited:

I didn't create the thread, Toro did, and you are welcome to troll it for posts that fulfill you're blather.

Nope.

Would interupt your "skank trolling" in SF.

Buy the way..Monaco is one of the richest countries in the world. Not many skanks, chief.

Personally I think the markets are going to be volatile for quite some time. And it's the kind of Market traders love. This is where they make alot of money.

Personally I think the markets are going to be volatile for quite some time. And it's the kind of Market traders love. This is where they make a lot of money.

Yes, no doubt volatility leaves a nice margin for traders...

Who's losing jobs now?

and?

And..it's a very direct result of Republican obstructionism.

Next up.

The sky is blue.

ahh yes, obstructionism, I see. you know, you really are a silly thing, seriously.

The municipalities and states are bereft of the stimulus funds given them to keep their budgets afloat, hence those folks employed....now, as it should have been 2 years ago, its coming home to roost, the feds cannot keep paying teacher, fire/police personnel salaries for those entities because the economy still blows. IF the economy had recovered ala recovery summer part's 1 and deux, the states would be realizing revenue so as to keep those folks employed on their own, in good years, they spent ahead of pop. growth and inflation so, those folks have to go.........see how thats works?:eusa_shhh:

Nope.

Buy the way..Monaco is one of the richest countries in the world. Not many skanks, chief.

oh, so you do know where it is now? :lol:

Next up.

The sky is blue.

ahh yes, obstructionism, I see. you know, you really are a silly thing, seriously.

The municipalities and states are bereft of the stimulus funds given them to keep their budgets afloat, hence those folks employed....now, as it should have been 2 years ago, its coming home to roost, the feds cannot keep paying teacher, fire/police personnel salaries for those entities because the economy still blows. IF the economy had recovered ala recovery summer part's 1 and deux, the states would be realizing revenue so as to keep those folks employed on their own, in good years, they spent ahead of pop. growth and inflation so, those folks have to go.........see how thats works?:eusa_shhh:

Ah so they can't afford to pay teachers, firefighters, and police but they can afford to blow 300 billion dollars on a jet fighter then never materializes, have over 900 bases overseas and run two wars simutaneously?

I'm the "silly thing"?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX4vPo-bj3g]Sex Pistols:Silly Thing Video - YouTube[/ame]

Nope.

oh, so you do know where it is now? :lol:

Yep.

How'd you like it when you were there?

Never saw such big yachts.

The market is going up because

- Investors are believing Europe is groping towards a solution.
- Earnings have been better than expected.
- There is little evidence that we are going into a new recession, despite those fears. The data has not deteriorated much and companies aren't seeing much of a slowdown, according to their conference calls.
- China PMI was good today.

unemployment here in North Carolina went up a tenth of a point from 10.8 to 10.9

Who's losing jobs now?

Would you start a thread about the DOW if it was at 8000?

Next up.

The sky is blue.

Ah so they can't afford to pay teachers, firefighters, and police but they can afford to blow 300 billion dollars on a jet fighter then never materializes, have over 900 bases overseas and run two wars simutaneously?

I'm the "silly thing"?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX4vPo-bj3g]Sex Pistols:Silly Thing Video - YouTube[/ame]

I see you're posting stoned again........try and focus dopey...

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back