Dorian Johnson admits Michael Brown attacked officer Darren Wilson.

A WHITE policeman shot and killed an unarmed BLACK kid.

This is the fact set the Race Hustlers have taken and run with, and they will admit of no additional evidence whatsoever. Never mind the "kid" had just robbed a convenience store; never mind he had marijuana in his bloodstream; never mind that the "kid" was 6' 4" and 295 pounds and had just beat the hell of of the cop; never mind those witnesses who saw the "kid" turn and charge the cop-------never mind anything that doesn't fit Al Sharpton's narrative.

He was no kid, he was a man, legally and physically.

29z4dy0.png

Of course there is a lot of disinformation out there. That's deliberate. The left needs to control the narrative and creating confusion is deliberate. Nasty leftist lying trash.
There is just as much disinformation out there on the right, look no further than this thread.

Give an example.
I just gave one, this thread. Dorian Johnson supposedly recanted his story and confessed that Brown attacked Wilson. Johnson's lawyer was on TV yesterday and said it was completely false that his client said either of those things.
I Layers lie like libtards.

Of course there is a lot of disinformation out there. That's deliberate. The left needs to control the narrative and creating confusion is deliberate. Nasty leftist lying trash.
There is just as much disinformation out there on the right, look no further than this thread.

Give an example.
I just gave one, this thread. Dorian Johnson supposedly recanted his story and confessed that Brown attacked Wilson. Johnson's lawyer was on TV yesterday and said it was completely false that his client said either of those things.
In English, please.

If this is true, that Johnson is admitting this, it will throw a hell of wrench into the Honest people who believed the lies. Now, the racebaiters like Sharpton will simply ignore it, claiming that this was just a symptom of a nation-wide problem of White on Black racism.

Cop Who Shot Mike Brown To Be Cleared Of All Charges // Mr. Conservative

After lying time and again regarding the circumstances which got his friend fatally shot, Dorian Johnson has finally come forward with the truth. As the only person with Brown at the time of his death besides law enforcement, Johnson’s testimony is crucial.
A very connected source on the ground in Ferguson, MO has divulged that Johnson admitted Michael Brown attacked officer Darren Wilson. This breaking information means that Wilson will not be charged for murdering Brown, as he was within the law when he shot him.

Wilson could never be charged with "murder" anyway.

Section 563.046 Missouri Statutes authorizes a law enforcement officer to use “deadly force” “when he reasonably believes that such use of deadly force is immediately necessary to effect the arrest and also reasonably believes that the person to be arrested . . . has committed or attempted to commit a felony.”

Battery on a LEO is a felony. Trying to take a cop's gun is a felony.
It was a good shoot.

Brown also struck the cop. Three felonies by Brown.
All due respect but "battery on a LEO" is striking an officer..or if the pig is a particular asshole as they all tend to be, just TOUCHING one can get you charged with battery on a LEO.

Either way, good shoot.

Give an example.
In English, please.

You didn't answer my question. Is this a right wing radio station?

If this is true, that Johnson is admitting this, it will throw a hell of wrench into the Honest people who believed the lies. Now, the racebaiters like Sharpton will simply ignore it, claiming that this was just a symptom of a nation-wide problem of White on Black racism.

After lying time and again regarding the circumstances which got his friend fatally shot, Dorian Johnson has finally come forward with the truth. As the only person with Brown at the time of his death besides law enforcement, Johnson’s testimony is crucial.
A very connected source on the ground in Ferguson, MO has divulged that Johnson admitted Michael Brown attacked officer Darren Wilson. This breaking information means that Wilson will not be charged for murdering Brown, as he was within the law when he shot him.

Just hearing this now.......glad to hear it. Blows the fcukk out of the established narrative of the savages and the k00ks in the media.
At this point, one has to ask themself........how the hell did it take six shots? Cop had to be pretty fcukked up.......not sure why he didn't use his shotty instead? Fat boy clearly deserved his fate if you are a reasonable thinking person.

Section 563.046 Missouri Statutes authorizes a law enforcement officer to use “deadly force” “when he reasonably believes that such use of deadly force is immediately necessary to effect the arrest and also reasonably believes that the person to be arrested . . . has committed or attempted to commit a felony.”

It was a good shoot.

All due respect but "battery on a LEO" is striking an officer..or if the pig is a particular asshole as they all tend to be, just TOUCHING one can get you charged with battery on a LEO.

Either way, good shoot.

Give an example.
In English, please.

Did you see my previous post? The radio station broke it, not sure of it's political leanings. The only people running with the story that the radio station broke are right-wing websites.

It was a good shoot.

Either way, good shoot.

Give an example.
In English, please.

Did you see my previous post? The radio station broke it, not sure of it's political leanings. The only people running with the story that the radio station broke are right-wing websites.

Is the report false?

It was a good shoot.

Either way, good shoot.

Give an example.
In English, please.

Is the report false?
Yes, it is.

Six arrests made as protests in Ferguson stay small, peaceful : News

STLtoday said:
Attorney for witness dispels rumors that story has changed

Dorian Johnson, witness to the Michael Brown killing, has not met with investigators since he was first questioned and has not recanted his statement, his lawyer said today.

Attorney Freeman Bosley said Johnson's statement that Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson chased Brown, who put up his hands in surrender before being fatally wounded, stands. Bosley said he has been dealing with rumors that Johnson has changed his story most of the day.

Give an example.

The right didn't put the story out that Johnson confessed that Brown attacked Wilson.
Eh, it was a radio station. Everyone who has been using that as fact is from the right. You have to look no further than this forum.

So it wasn't a radio station that put that out?
I just said it was.

The radio station is right wing?
Any one or any entity that does not kowtow to the lefty agenda is "right wing extremist"

It was a good shoot.

Either way, good shoot.

Give an example.
In English, please.

Is the report false?
Yes, it is.

STLtoday said:

Dorian Johnson, witness to the Michael Brown killing, has not met with investigators since he was first questioned and has not recanted his statement, his lawyer said today.

Attorney Freeman Bosley said Johnson's statement that Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson chased Brown, who put up his hands in surrender before being fatally wounded, stands. Bosley said he has been dealing with rumors that Johnson has changed his story most of the day.

Do you understand what "recanted his statement" means?

It was a good shoot.

Either way, good shoot.

Give an example.
In English, please.

Is the report false?
Yes, it is.

STLtoday said:

Yes, I do. As you can see from my link, Dorian Johnson has not met with investigators since he was first questioned. This does not jive with the OP.

Are you being dense? I'm not sure why we are dragging this conversation on.

Bull.
Really? First you have the Dorian Johnson recanting story being passed around right wing sites like a joint. Next up you had the broken orbital bone which CNN is now stating wasn't true.

It was a good shoot.

Either way, good shoot.

Give an example.
In English, please.

Is the report false?
Yes, it is.

STLtoday said:

Yes, I do. As you can see from my link, Dorian Johnson has not met with investigators since he was first questioned. This does not jive with the OP.

Are you being dense? I'm not sure why we are dragging this conversation on.

No, you're being dense. He can't recant what he didn't say. The bottom line is he said it.

Bull.
Really? First you have the Dorian Johnson recanting story being passed around right wing sites like a joint. Next up you had the broken orbital bone which CNN is now stating wasn't true.

You believe the cop wasn't hit? This is the same guy who said Brown was shot in the back. Right?

Last edited:
Bull.
Like CNN would know the truth.

Forum List

Back