Dopra Winbag Appology???

Working Man

Aug 22, 2004
Dopra's attempt to appologize for promoting, and then defending a lie, a hoax, is pittiful..

I don't believe she really wanted to appologize, but I do feel she is trying to do damage control for her best interest. She is just covering her fat assets.. If she could have skated on this one, I honestly think she would have never said a word and let the cookie/story crumble.

Screw that bonehead that lied, or is accused of lying in the book. Personally, I could care less whether he did or didn't lie. I would never buy a memoir from somebody of his background. What could one expect to learn about a dope using loser, even if it were true? The only thing he should do is donate some of his books earnings to the people, and communities that supported him when he was down the drain. Maybe he should create an escrow account now so there will be some $$ left when his book sales dwindle, and career as an author goes up in smoke. :gives:

And, for Dopra, she should repay anyone who bought the book, on her recomendation, prior to her appology.. This way, to be fair and upfront,, she promoted the book/author, she can now put her money where her mouth is..
Anyone who purchased the book afterwards is just braindead anyhow. If this is the only thing they can spend their money on, then maybe they should share it with the author. They too should get a life.. Rumor has it the sales of the book went up after Larry King.. Oye Veh!!!!!!!!!

Hard to believe somebody, who thinks she herself is some sort of goddess, with all of queen Doprah's resources, could have been duped by a jail-timen, drugusing, bonehead.. I would think she may screen her potential author friends a bit more carefully in the future, and have an agreement set up that would force a forfiture of all earnings should the books pan out to be used cat litter.

But, it is a free country and there is always Caveat Emptor. :laugh:

Working Man said:
Dopra's attempt to appologize for promoting, and then defending a lie, a hoax, is pittiful..

I don't believe she really wanted to appologize, but I do feel she is trying to do damage control for her best interest. She is just covering her fat assets.. If she could have skated on this one, I honestly think she would have never said a word and let the cookie/story crumble.

Screw that bonehead that lied, or is accused of lying in the book. Personally, I could care less whether he did or didn't lie. I would never buy a memoir from somebody of his background. What could one expect to learn about a dope using loser, even if it were true? The only thing he should do is donate some of his books earnings to the people, and communities that supported him when he was down the drain. Maybe he should create an escrow account now so there will be some $$ left when his book sales dwindle, and career as an author goes up in smoke. :gives:

And, for Dopra, she should repay anyone who bought the book, on her recomendation, prior to her appology.. This way, to be fair and upfront,, she promoted the book/author, she can now put her money where her mouth is..
Anyone who purchased the book afterwards is just braindead anyhow. If this is the only thing they can spend their money on, then maybe they should share it with the author. They too should get a life.. Rumor has it the sales of the book went up after Larry King.. Oye Veh!!!!!!!!!

Hard to believe somebody, who thinks she herself is some sort of goddess, with all of queen Doprah's resources, could have been duped by a jail-timen, drugusing, bonehead.. I would think she may screen her potential author friends a bit more carefully in the future, and have an agreement set up that would force a forfiture of all earnings should the books pan out to be used cat litter.

But, it is a free country and there is always Caveat Emptor. :laugh:

Could we have a link or something? I've done a news search on Doprah and no hits.

Forum List

Back