Don'tchya Just Love Summer?

Ya'll bash Florida if you want to.. Winter is wonderful down here.. I put a jacket on maybe once or twice last winter...... :cool:

Ya'll bash Florida if you want to.. Winter is wonderful down here.. I put a jacket on maybe once or twice last winter...... :cool:

I'd move to Florida in a heartbeat if I could get Mrs. Clean on board.

Naples would be my destination.

I have the nicest neighbor. He send me over a big bag of fresh blueberries... I ate them with some grapes and some cheese... good good good.

I ate a whole pint of blueberries in one sitting once. A shit storm ensued, lemme tell you.

What's the temp there now Willow? I'll be in Long Boat Key Monday for a week!

Bring me over some blueberries!

Last edited:

I can't come to Long Boat. It's too far. Next time come to PCB.. I'll take you to lunch..

panama city beach - Google Search

That sounds like fun!

89 degrees huh? Wow, it's 97 here in Indy right now....Long Boat is looking really good right now! We have a place right on the ocean too, can't wait!

Yes I must admit that summer scenery is the absolute best....

2011-Womens-Summer-Clothes-Trends-coolest.jpg

I can't come to Long Boat. It's too far. Next time come to PCB.. I'll take you to lunch..

panama city beach - Google Search

That sounds like fun!

89 degrees huh? Wow, it's 97 here in Indy right now....Long Boat is looking really good right now! We have a place right on the ocean too, can't wait!

are you going to wear a thong?.....:eusa_angel:

I went to Long Boat Key many times in my youth. That was quite some time ago when it had more of a smaller town feel.

Planted a nice garden this year, but with the heat and no rain, no one's garden is doing well around here. Right now, I hate summer! :mad: Heat index is around 110 here. It's hotter than three hells! Feels like we're 2 miles from the sun!

You'll be singing a different tune come January with the ice and the snow and the coats and the hats and the gloves and the heating bills.

Besides, we're tropical animals; we were designed to live in the heat.

We've evolved, I hate it when it's this dang hot. It isn't as debilitating as a ton of snow but it keeps you indoors just the same. I haven't had the windows open in awhile now, just air conditioning here then at work.

My head hurts..

Not hot here. I don't believe we've hit 70 degrees yet this summer.

But we've had some high 60's that were really nice. Not enough sunshine this summer, though! Not nearly enough. Last summer was a bad one, drizzly and overcast all damn summer. If we have another bad one I fear people will have cabin fever and be committing all kinds of grizly crimes this winter. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
What summer? It hasn't gotten over 90 once yet. We went seven months without it reaching 70 this year. It is cold at night, and today it was 68. I have not gone swimming once this summer, and I only have a hint of a tan.

Forum List

Back