Don't worry! Obama can send the Russian Navy After the embassy murderers!

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Why not? The Democrats are so damn dumb they don't even know what our own Navy looks like!

DNC apologizes for using image of Russian warships at convention

dnc-russian-ships.jpg

The organizers of the Democratic National Convention apologized on Wednesday for accidentally using an image of Soviet-era Russian warships in its backdrop during a tribute to veterans at last week's convention in Charlotte, N.C.

The ships were shown on a screen behind 50 veterans assembled onstage Sept. 6 during a presentation by retired Adm. John Nathman.

DNC apologizes for using image of Russian warships at convention | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Accidental? Really? It couldn't be that the radical Marxists that comprise the modern Democrat party didn't do this as a sly middle finger to our Veterans and thought they would get away with it? NOOOOOOOOOO! Oh sorry I mean NYET!

OH HOW could that be? I mean people all the time use SOVIET SHIPS to represent our military.

Why not? The Democrats are so damn dumb they don't even know what our own Navy looks like!

dnc-russian-ships.jpg

The organizers of the Democratic National Convention apologized on Wednesday for accidentally using an image of Soviet-era Russian warships in its backdrop during a tribute to veterans at last week's convention in Charlotte, N.C.

The ships were shown on a screen behind 50 veterans assembled onstage Sept. 6 during a presentation by retired Adm. John Nathman.

DNC apologizes for using image of Russian warships at convention | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Accidental? Really? It couldn't be that the radical Marxists that comprise the modern Democrat party didn't do this as a sly middle finger to our Veterans and thought they would get away with it? NOOOOOOOOOO! Oh sorry I mean NYET!

OH HOW could that be? I mean people all the time use SOVIET SHIPS to represent our military.

The last time the Soviets tried to rescue one of our ambassadors it did not go well.

I AM wondering who picked those slides tho.....Maybe it's because we don't usually run our ships like that, so close to each other, at least that many....not after Pearl Harbor.

Last edited:

dnc-russian-ships.jpg

Or MAYBE Obama was sending a message to his buddy Putin that "after elections" he'll be able to negotiate. Maybe he's saying that if he's elected, the US and Russia will be one. Ya...i know, my mind wanders!! Lol!

Forum List

Back