Dont like crime?? $17/min wage would stop most of it

Dont you think the price of things will go up if there is more money out there?

Not really. You see Walmart and most restaurants? They literally throw away as much as they sell. If people could afford more they’d just sell all that excess

Are you educated? Or just a troll? or just someone who is ignorant? or someone who is 12 years old. Or a combination?

You all realize so much of the crime like theft and selling drugs is because people have no money right? Corporations wont pay all while the rich get richer. If everyone made at least $17/hour, people wouldnt need to steal. Kids wouldn’t need to sell drugs just to pay their bills.

You all would rather have multi-billionaires than less crime. Says a lot
How many criminals do you know? They don't want to work for $17/hr. They don't want to work at all. And really no self respecting drug dealer would work for $17 an hour.

You can't be more than 12. Or at least desperately sheltered from the world.

They’re just hopeless thats why. If they thought working 40 hrs a week would actually give them a decent life they would. $7.25/hr wont. $17/hr will

I worked 80 to 90 hours a week for over ten years to get a decent life. I retired early (54). Apparently working more than 40 hours is too hard for some.

You all realize so much of the crime like theft and selling drugs is because people have no money right? Corporations wont pay all while the rich get richer. If everyone made at least $17/hour, people wouldnt need to steal. Kids wouldn’t need to sell drugs just to pay their bills.

Let's make the minimum wage $60/hour, then we can all afford to be priests.

Not really. You see Walmart and most restaurants? They literally throw away as much as they sell. If people could afford more they’d just sell all that excess

I see from your Avatar that you want to do away with all college debt, Peach. I'm amused to then read your post that thinks raising the minimum wage will get rid of crime. You obviously never took economics when you were running up that college debt you'd like to have excused because if you had you'd understand that a rise in the minimum wage that large would simply bring about a rise in ALL wages...which would then raise the cost of goods and services to pay for all those raises...which means the entry level worker is essentially no better off than they were before.

Since the vast majority of crimes based on per capital are committed in inner city shit holes controlled by DEMs and and black gangs what do you propose to pay inner city uneducated black 'young men' to do?
Maybe they can "learn to code".

Let's make the minimum wage $60/hour, then we can all afford to be priests.
Virtually every black man over twenty who isn't a gangbanger is some sort of 'pastor'. How's that working out in the black community?

How many criminals do you know? They don't want to work for $17/hr. They don't want to work at all. And really no self respecting drug dealer would work for $17 an hour.

You can't be more than 12. Or at least desperately sheltered from the world.

They’re just hopeless thats why. If they thought working 40 hrs a week would actually give them a decent life they would. $7.25/hr wont. $17/hr will
There have been hundreds of government programs throwing money at 'make work for inner city black 'young men' over the years NONE OF THEM HAVE WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have to throw it away by law. If people could afford more they still couldn't sell the excess.

:lmao:

i do not realize that. I think most crime is because criminals are stupid and fucked in the head.

Oh my... I missed this one.
This is special. We really need to make a forum section to list special post like this one.
I sincerely hope this Peach person is a teenager. God help them if they are an actual adult and are this naive and gullible.

Was some funny shit though.... made me chuckle, I can appreciate that.

Children+playing+with+stacks+of+hyperinflated+currency+during+the+Weimar+Republic,+1922+(1).jpg

1. Paying $17 an hour will NOT stop most crime.

2. Most of the young gentlemen who commit horrible crimes do not do so because they cannot earn $17 an hour.

a. When they rob a store clerk and then kill him, what does that have to do with "poverty"?
b. When they sucker punch innocent pedestrians, what does that ,,,?
c. When they rape women, what does that ...?
d. When they murder people without a tinge of conscience, what does that ...?

3. The people who are responsible for the orgy of daily crime in this country do so for one reason (IMHO): They are very, very, very bad human beings.

4. Most people, I hope, are not bleeding hearts for those vicious individuals.

5. The only thing that comforts me is this: In some (many?) cases, those bad individuals eventually mess with other bad individuals who then administer street justice, which is often fatal.

i do not realize that. I think most crime is because criminals are stupid and fucked in the head.

Laziness too!

Forum List

Back