Don’t Let them off the Hook: OSU scores 3 points in the Cotton Bowl

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
What a bunch of chumps. Talk about a program with no heart or grit. They folded like an accordion.

Harbaugh said Day woke up on third base and thought he hit a triple… Day inherited a top v class program, and seems to be making it worse.

So by all means, I hope he stays

What a bunch of chumps. Talk about a program with no heart or grit. They folded like an accordion.

Harbaugh said Day woke up on third base and thought he hit a triple… Day inherited a top v class program, and seems to be making it worse.

I don't think anyone was upset over OSU's season plight.....I am a Texas fan and felt happy and lucky they made the field of 4, but I also have liked Washington in the past and especially that great QB. It was a great game and I enjoyed watching Texas compete.
I actually hope they beat Michigan on Monday I think they can.

I'd rather beat OSU when they are good. But I'll take beating them when they suck too.

OSU is a part of why 2020 was the perfect season. Ran the table in the SEC, then put a beat down on Notre Dame and OSU. Great season!

I have an idea that there were a lot of Ohio St. starters not playing because of the transfer portal and the NFL.

Not sure, but it is an educated guess.

Forum List

Back