“Don’t get sick. It’s too expensive.”

The greatest nation on earth just cannot figure out Healthcare. As a citizen it's extremely disappointing.

Every American can access the best medical care in the freaking world regardless of their ability to pay.. If you hate it and disagree with the concept you need to get in line at the border and go the other way.
what color is the sky in your universe Whitehall?

~S~

Biden signed off on trillions of government spending and you don’t blame him at all? He and Trump approved over $5 trillion, most of it approved by Biden and you see no correlation?

Neither the Democrats or Republicans have a plan, they are bought by big insurance to not ever let health care become affordable.
I can’t believe how stupid partisans are, they don’t believe passing trillions in spending acabe cause inflation, how stupid are these partisan idiots.

More of your blah, blah, blah...

O'Tay
Right because you are stupid enough to believe that Presidents signing off on more than 5 trillion of spending doesn’t create inflation? Do you you think that Trump signing a $1.9 trillion in spending creates inflation but your guy passing spending bills does not?

Partisan idiots are just stupid in logic.

Right because you are stupid enough to believe that Presidents signing off on more than 5 trillion of spending doesn’t create inflation? Do you you think that Trump signing a $1.9 trillion in spending creates inflation but your guy passing spending bills does not?

Partisan idiots are just stupid in logic.
I don't give two shits, I'm only here for a few more years. Fuck everyone you fight for,. I bet they think you're a moron too.

I don't give two shits, I'm only here for a few more years. Fuck everyone you fight for,. I bet they think you're a moron too.

Stupid people like yourself have nothing constructive, just destructive.

Forum List

Back