Don't fall for the Latin America caravan bullshit, its a set up!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
The group of Central American migrants has made its intentions clear: they are heading to the US.

Since he was on the campaign trail, Mr Trump has lambasted illegal immigrants, and this latest caravan comes after a major crackdown on migrants heading over the Mexican border.
upload_2018-10-20_12-54-19.jpeg

I can't tell you how many Klan rallies Trump has attended in the last few months, its been a lot....and dude has been talking about everything and I mean everything.....besides himself of course....what is strange, the last 3 rallies all Trump has been talking about is illegals and this Latin invasion coming from south america and LOW AND BEHOLD.....They mysteriously appear??? Kinda like that "Russia if your listen, please release the emails, kinda shit??????? And days later, emails appear!!

I am convinced, Trump and the GOP, with the help of Russian....sent people into this country to stir up the people to make their way toward Mexico in mass numbers and demand US entry. This many people out of no where, suddenly wanting to leave their violent country 2 WEEKS BEFORE A US ELECTION?????????

Keep in mind, Donald Dumb always always show us his hands days, if not minutes before the shit happens.

I am urging voters, please do not allow this PLOY to make you vote out of fear, its all a planned event to get hicks and hillbillies upset and in fear. Yall is that stupid!!

So youre saying that the people of Honduras are so loyal to Trump, that they created a fake caravan to help stop REAL migrant caravans coming to the US? That seems awfully convoluted, but i guess you could be right. :dunno:

WOW! Trump mobilized thousands of illegals to leave their homes to walk to America with nothing to eat no showers and shitting in the Bushes?.....Now that's some power baby!!!!!!

So youre saying that the people of Honduras are so loyal to Trump, that they created a fake caravan to help stop REAL migrant caravans coming to the US? That seems awfully convoluted, but i guess you could be right. :dunno:

All the pictures and video's do look like the ones last year when the caravan was marching towards us. Besides the Mexican government is attempting to stop them at their southern border unlike last year if there is really a caravan.

The group of Central American migrants has made its intentions clear: they are heading to the US.

Since he was on the campaign trail, Mr Trump has lambasted illegal immigrants, and this latest caravan comes after a major crackdown on migrants heading over the Mexican border.
View attachment 223765

I can't tell you how many Klan rallies Trump has attended in the last few months, its been a lot....and dude has been talking about everything and I mean everything.....besides himself of course....what is strange, the last 3 rallies all Trump has been talking about is illegals and this Latin invasion coming from south america and LOW AND BEHOLD.....They mysteriously appear??? Kinda like that "Russia if your listen, please release the emails, kinda shit??????? And days later, emails appear!!

I am convinced, Trump and the GOP, with the help of Russian....sent people into this country to stir up the people to make their way toward Mexico in mass numbers and demand US entry. This many people out of no where, suddenly wanting to leave their violent country 2 WEEKS BEFORE A US ELECTION?????????

Keep in mind, Donald Dumb always always show us his hands days, if not minutes before the shit happens.

I am urging voters, please do not allow this PLOY to make you vote out of fear, its all a planned event to get hicks and hillbillies upset and in fear. Yall is that stupid!!

coolstorypawn.jpg

All the pictures and video's do look like the ones last year when the caravan was marching towards us. Besides the Mexican government is attempting to stop them at their southern border unlike last year if there is really a caravan.
Do the pictures look LIKE it, or are the same pictures? You dont really think you could fool the US, Mexican and Honduran governments, and the media, with duplicate pictures from last year, do you? That would be crazy. They flew in 500 mexican police to the border, along with US jeeps for support. At some point someone is going to notice a lack of a 4,000 person caravan. :laugh:

• Banned
No, what I am saying Trumps people with Russian help, passed out flyers, made some type of hyped up story that the US will welcome you, if you come...something of that nature. It is just to fantastic, this many people showing up at borders weeks before our election and Trump, just now starting to talk about this shit. During the SC hearings and afterwards, not one of his rallies mentioned this shit, not one....2 weeks ago, all of a sudden, that's all he talks about????? The man got this shit going, to scare stupid white people, its all a trick..that Mexico now has to deal with, thanks to Trump

It builds up his argument for the wall and it feeds right into the racism this country has for latinos...perfect match

No, what I am saying Trumps people with Russian help, passed out flyers, made some type of hyped up story that the US will welcome you, if you come...something of that nature. It is just to fantastic, this many people showing up at borders weeks before our election and Trump, just now starting to talk about this shit. During the SC hearings and afterwards, not one of his rallies mentioned this shit, not one....2 weeks ago, all of a sudden, that's all he talks about????? The man got this shit going, to scare stupid white people, its all a trick..that Mexico now has to deal with, thanks to Trump

It builds up his argument for the wall and it feeds right into the racism this country has for latinos...perfect match
Ohhh, i see. Trump is a genius now. His master plan worked! This was a big win for the right, so i hope he keeps doing this stuff. MAGA!

Last edited:

Latinos are some of the most racist cultures in the world. They even make up slang words for pretend people like you.

And their gangs dominate the ghettos.

View attachment 223765

Here's the twenty I owe ya, Tigah.

upload_2018-10-20_12-45-13.png

Look, it's simple. Close the border completely. No commercial traffic, nothing. See how much Mexico cares for a bunch of broke ass Hondurans.

But nobody has this flyer you speak of or is at least telling that story you claim?

It is only in your head....

What drugs are you addicted to?

Last edited:

View attachment 223765

View attachment 223775
Of course it's a setup, meant to make Trump look bad if he uses force to stop them.

Forum List

Back