Don't Fall For All Of This Centerist BS From The Media

I'd suggest you consider all the events and politics of the past two years and put your bias aside. Of course if you decide to choose the willfully ignorant course you'll have plenty of company.

My bias is aside. Now put yours aside. Honestly give me five things that Bush did that Obama stopped, cut, or turned around. If you can do that I'll give you ten programs in return that he not only didn't cut but EXPANDED. The list of things that weren't cut is far longer. Every single one of them besides the Bush Tax Cuts were big government programs. Either both Bush and Obama are centrists... or they both love big government.

My bias is my own, I acknowledge it and embrace it. That said, Obama has little choice given what he inherited. Simple solutions to complex problems are the bane of rational thought.
For example, the common criticism of Obama is he blames Bush. Actually he doesn't place enough blame on Bush&Co, for nearly all of our current problems are a result of their incompetence, neglect or ideololgy.

Oh to this statement I agree. Obama isn't the least of America's worries.

Oh, and by the way I voted FOR Obama.:eusa_angel:

I don't blame Obama, I rarely blame Bush. Obama never had policies that were capable of changing the structural problems that exist in this nation. In matter of fact is policies made them worse. We need a congress that will make the neccesary sacrifices even though they might not be popular within various lobbying circles.

I don't blame Obama, I rarely blame Bush. Obama never had policies that were capable of changing the structural problems that exist in this nation. In matter of fact is policies made them worse. We need a congress that will make the neccesary sacrifices even though they might not be popular within various lobbying circles.

But would ya do it again knowing what you know now?

Just asking.....

But would ya do it again knowing what you know now?

Just asking.....

I knew what I know now then. I didn't trust Obama when I voted for him. Didn't trust McCain either.

I liked the guy's (Obama) personality. I also was very anti-Palin, which was a big point behind my decision. Palin as a pundit doesn't bother me as much as the idea of Palin as commander-in-chief does.

It's hard for me to vote for mainstream candidates honestly, since my ideology isn't set it's kind of all over the place. I'm an extreme liberal on issues like abortion and gay marriage and the war on drugs, conservative on issues like "campaign finance reform", energy, and gun control, and a moderate conservative on economic issues. I'm conservative when it comes to foreign issues, even though I was against both wars, I'm not "anti-military" at all and believe in a strong military and defense. I just don't like waisting money trying to build up waistlands into thriving 21st century utopias.

Would I vote for Obama again? If the Republicans don't come up with anybody better. Maybe.

Could I go third party? Sure. I'm currently a registered Republican and voted almost all republican in the last cycle. I think I might actually vote Republican in 2012. We'll just see. I know I'll be voting in the primaries.

I can't say I'm too disappointed in Obama though, because I didn't expect much. The ONLY thing I wanted was a scale back of troops in Afghanistan. We all know how that worked out.:lol:

Last edited:
Extended the tax cuts, Guantanamo Bay open, Iraq on-going, Afghanistan on-going, CEO's and Capitalists all-up-in-dat administration, Patriot Act, etc etc etc etc

No, the media just made it up that he's behaving Centerist.

Hate to break this to you, but there's only so much a President can "legally" do.

Seems Obama has found this out himself.

Or.....he never intended on keeping those promises in the first place.

Ether it makes him out to be a blow-hard that can't fulfill his promises or he's a practiced liar that can't be trusted.

So you support this dickwad regardless I suppose.

Last edited:
Everyone pause and think for a moment...

...how old will you be in January of 2017??

Why, you ask? Because unless something extraordinary happens, that's when Barack Obama will be ending his presidency. :lol::lol::lol:

All you good Christian conservatives better get to prayin' for a double dip recession...

Why, you ask? Because unless something extraordinary happens, that's when Barack Obama will be ending his presidency. :lol::lol::lol:

All you good Christian conservatives better get to prayin' for a double dip recession...

I remember New England fans saying something similar this season before they got their asses handed to them by the Jets.

All you good Christian conservatives better get to prayin' for a double dip recession...[/QUOTE]

wow, Obama worshipping is sad,

You guys would't know a real leftist if he put your asses in a gulag.

Such creatures exist but Obama isn't one of them.

He's a Republican lite, actually.

His actions and policies prove that beyond doubt to anybody who isn't slightely right of a John Bircher

No! No!... He's a... a... A RADICAL! Hannity told me so!!

...idiots.

Extended the tax cuts, Guantanamo Bay open, Iraq on-going, Afghanistan on-going, CEO's and Capitalists all-up-in-dat administration, Patriot Act, etc etc etc etc

No, the media just made it up that he's behaving Centerist.

Not to mention he's been blurting that word "Bipartisan" ad-nauseum for the last 2 years.

His actions and policies prove that beyond doubt to anybody who isn't slightely right of a John Bircher

...idiots.

Hannity doesn't HAVE to tell anybody..The Obama and his Comrades in Arms ACTIONS PROVE IT.

...idiots.

Dude, get real.

This is what happens when reality hits a Progressive square in the face.

It's plain to see it hasn't hit you yet. Guess it will Nov. 2012.

...idiots.

Hannity doesn't HAVE to tell anybody..The Obama and his Comrades in Arms ACTIONS PROVE IT.

[Cuyo braces himself for a near lethal dose of partisan stupidity]

Such as?

I don't buy what your selling. You suggest nothing but the status quo, meaning, as a nation we must remain divided. Of course you add the usual hate and fear rhetoric.
The cost of fuel is a result of other nations rising demand, primjarily China and India, the Oil Cartels market manipulation and the foolish ideology of you and other self defined conservatives.
Investing in America makes more sense and cents then investing in the Middle East. We'll lose less lives and treasure if we surrender to the war on terror. Terror won. We simply refuse to admit it. Along the way we also lost the war on drugs. Better we had said Just Say No to terror. We would have likely lost less lives and and our economy might not be so troubled.
Let's move forward and embrace green energy, together. Ignore the liars and stupid who continue to deny alternative energy; invest at home. Cut the military budget and use those funds to develop wind, solar, geothermal, etc; build public transportation, solar roofs on all government buildings in the sun belts, wind power in those places it's practicle and provide alternatives to commuters in terms of electric vehicles, light and heavy rail, ferry boats and safe bicycle routes. Let's look at and begin to plan for the new generation of nuclear power and let's let the Middle East eat and drink their crude oil.
Europe and Russia need to step up and watch their borders. Let Putin play the role of GWB and declar war on terror now that his airport has been hit; let us make it clear that we are done and if any terrorist decides to hit us again we will notify his place of birth of our displeasure by air mail.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

NHC.jpg

It is sad that more people will recognize that cartoon character than the director of health and human services.

Forum List

Back