Don't Ever Bad Mouth Religion...............

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
Most wars, the Crusades, the Inquisitions, flying planes into skyscrapers, blowing up girl's schools, the suppression of women and homosexuals, arranged marriages to minors, ethnic cleansing, human sacrifice, burning witches, the systematic raping of children and subsequent cover ups, suicide bombings, condoning slavery.....if one can just overlook a few things religion has never done any harm.

If you stay away from the crazies who are extreme and carry signs at a soldiers funeral and hating others not like them , not any harm at all...

Last edited:
Most wars, the Crusades, the Inquisitions, flying planes into skyscrapers, blowing up girl's schools, the suppression of women and homosexuals, arranged marriages to minors, ethnic cleansing, human sacrifice, burning witches, the systematic raping of children and subsequent cover ups, suicide bombings, condoning slavery.....if one can just overlook a few things religion has never done any harm.

I have a rather large room to paint soon and I was wondering where you purchased your broad-brushes? With the make and model you are using, I can finish my task in record.

Oh, the only person I see claiming that religion has never done any harm is you.

I have a rather large room to paint soon and I was wondering where you purchased your broad-brushes? With the make and model you are using, I can finish my task in record.

Oh, the only person I see claiming that religion has never done any harm is you.

Evidently you can't read. I said if you could overlook most wars, the Crusades, the Inquisitions, flying planes into skyscrapers, blowing up girl's schools, the suppression of women and homosexuals, arranged marriages to minors, ethnic cleansing, human sacrifice, burning witches, the systematic raping of children and subsequent cover ups, suicide bombings, condoning slavery etc..............religion had done no harm.

Forum List

Back