Don't blame me for Trump!!

outlier

Jul 8, 2017
I voted for Hillary!!! I really like Australia, have spent much time there between 2002 and 2006 and would love to go there a lot more. I am disgusted at how the maniac is alienating Australia and our other loyal allies. I don't know how well the electoral college is understood around the world but he got millions fewer popular votes than Hillary. At best voting for Trump over Hillary would be like voting for
Joe Stalin over Maggie Thatcher.

I'm ashamed that Trump's pranks are called America's. I renounce him and almost all of his works.

I voted for Hillary!!! I really like Australia, have spent much time there between 2002 and 2006 and would love to go there a lot more. I am disgusted at how the maniac is alienating Australia and our other loyal allies. I don't know how well the electoral college is understood around the world but he got millions fewer popular votes than Hillary. At best voting for Trump over Hillary would be like voting for

I'm ashamed that Trump's pranks are called America's. I renounce him and almost all of his works.
---------------------------------------------------- so , what do you think that You will do about the TRUMP and his alienation of 'aussies' . And keep in mind that the 'aussies' are a weak country that NEEDS the USA far more then the USA needs 'aussies' Outlier .

my Dad was offered a job in Australia in the early 60s . He was going to develop 'aussie' iron ore shipping railroads in Australia . I was maybe 12 . I thought it would be neat but Dad decided to stay an American and to keep his 5 kids and Wife as Americans and i am glad that he did Outlier

9C379AAC-F7F0-4542-8C8E-68D85351D688.gif

I don't think either Trump or you should be allowed to die until you are buried. Hopefully together
Oh..... another line stander....a little of this a little of that and its all good...don't have a good argument either way so keep one foot on one side and the other on the other side....nice safe place to reside....can I get you a pillow???

I don't think either Trump or you should be allowed to die until you are buried. Hopefully together
Oh..... another line stander....a little of this a little of that and its all good...don't have a good argument either way so keep one foot on one side and the other on the other side....nice safe place to reside....can I get you a pillow???

As for you, fill your bathtub full of lighter fluid, get in, and start smoking.

Actually, it's Hillary voters who are to blame. It's true. I ran the numbers and if Hillary voters had voted for Gary Johnson instead, he'd have won, defeating Trump.

---------------------------------------------------- so , what do you think that You will do about the TRUMP and his alienation of 'aussies' . And keep in mind that the 'aussies' are a weak country that NEEDS the USA far more then the USA needs 'aussies' Outlier .
AMUSING THAT YOU SAY THAT considering we are the first people,you call on when you are in a SHIT-FIGHT...but WE DO HAVE CONDITIONS,the main one is we have our own C.I.CHIEF......WHY YOU MAY ASK>>>>>WE JUST DON'T THINK YOU ARE UP TO ANYWHERE NEAR OUR COMBATIVE ABILITY,MOREOVER AMERICAN FRIENDLY FIRE....as the Brits,Canadians,Dutch ECT,HAVE FOUND OUT IN THE PAST......WEAK WE KNOW NOT AS A FACT...……..we need America these days like a hole in the head...We deal on a global scale...Not just some dying empire LOSERS.get it now...THE USA ARE A JOKE THESE DAYS AND YOUR MORONIC PRESIDENT IS THE BIGGEST JOKE OF ALL...SHUT THE DOOR ON YOU WAY OUT...THANKS...steve

my Dad was offered a job in Australia in the early 60s . He was going to develop 'aussie' iron ore shipping railroads in Australia . I was maybe 12 . I thought it would be neat but Dad decided to stay an American and to keep his 5 kids and Wife as Americans and i am glad that he did Outlier
Would have been Neat if you could have made it...steve

AMUSING THAT YOU SAY THAT considering we are the first people,you call on when you are in a SHIT-FIGHT...but WE DO HAVE CONDITIONS,the main one is we have our own C.I.CHIEF......WHY YOU MAY ASK>>>>>WE JUST DON'T THINK YOU ARE UP TO ANYWHERE NEAR OUR COMBATIVE ABILITY,MOREOVER AMERICAN FRIENDLY FIRE....as the Brits,Canadians,Dutch ECT,HAVE FOUND OUT IN THE PAST......WEAK WE KNOW NOT AS A FACT...……..we need America these days like a hole in the head...We deal on a global scale...Not just some dying empire LOSERS.get it now...THE USA ARE A JOKE THESE DAYS AND YOUR MORONIC PRESIDENT IS THE BIGGEST JOKE OF ALL...SHUT THE DOOR ON YOU WAY OUT...THANKS...steve
Um...then why are you hanging out at USMB?

I'll take the credit for Trump....gladly.....:113:
Outlier, good name for you. You appear to be at least two standard deviations removed from common sense.

I don't think either Trump or you should be allowed to die until you are buried. Hopefully together:1peleas:

Is that an Australian thing?

I thought dingos ate you when you died there.
NOPE,you are confusing Aussies,with the Beastiality of those Dreadful Zionist Terrorists IN ZIONSTAN AKA Israel

What I should say is WHY ARE U

What I should say is WHY ARE U
Because I am an American and this board is named US (you know..United States) Message Board. If you hate us so much..why are you here? It never crossed my mind to find an Australian board and go there to insult Aussies. Then again, I ain't you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back