Don't believe the media lies. Here is Paul's true stance on foreign policy.

Paul has a simplistic view of foreign policy and economics. At times, he seems almost childlike in his assumptions

Simplistic? Really? Paul would run circles around you in an economic discussion like you were standing still. There are few politicians who have his level of knowledge.

There are few politicians who have his bizarre views of the world

Yea, it IS pretty bizarre for a politician to actually tell the truth.

Paul has a simplistic view of foreign policy and economics. At times, he seems almost childlike in his assumptions

Simplistic? Really? Paul would run circles around you in an economic discussion like you were standing still. There are few politicians who have his level of knowledge.

There are few politicians who have his bizarre views of the world

True, because most politicians are establishment, unoriginal thinking, cookie cutter, status quo kinds of folks. Note where we were 4 years ago, where we are today and where we will be 4 years from now by doing the same old head in the sand approach.

I will say Ron Paul is the candidate I would likely choose to check me for worms.
Just about everything Ron Paul says makes sense. However, that doesn't mean he has a workable solution for anything. Since the Constitution was written, there have been huge changes in government, laws, and society. If Ron Paul were president, he would accomplish nothing.

I come at libertarianism a bit differently. There are some reasonable and attractive concepts, but the underlying glue and ideology that binds those planks together just doesn't work well in a modern, technologically advanced world with lots of other nations who have different isms to guide them competing against us. This isn't to say that our mixed system of government doesn't have room for some more libertarian aspects, but then I haven't seen many tea partiers marching for a repeal of drug laws, a withdrawal of military forces from around the world and supporting the rights and respectable acceptance of gay marriage, open borders and unregulated immigration or any of the other elements that are essential aspects of libertarianism. Ron Paul is much too libertarian to ever do anything but serve as a lightning rod, rather like Bernie Sanders in the Democratic party.

I understand what he's trying to do. In principal, many agree with him. However, when principal turns to practice, there won't be any support. Eliminating Medicare, Social Security and most everything the government does is just not what most Americans want.

cite where he said when he takes office he will destroy either of those programs. thanks.
Speaking to MSNBC host Cenk Uygur, Texas Republican Congressman Ron Paul said if he were elected President of the United States he would try to transition the country off of Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security. If that's not destroying it, I don't know what is. From all he has said, you can draw only one conclusion, he will work to phase out both programs.

Ron Paul: End Medicare, Social Security and Medicaid *|*Raw Replay

transition does not mean abruptly shutting them down, there son.

cite where he said when he takes office he will destroy either of those programs. thanks.
Speaking to MSNBC host Cenk Uygur, Texas Republican Congressman Ron Paul said if he were elected President of the United States he would try to transition the country off of Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security. If that's not destroying it, I don't know what is. From all he has said, you can draw only one conclusion, he will work to phase out both programs.

If you transition out of Social Security and Medicare, it's gone. It's dead. It's destroyed. That's what he said he would try to do if he were president and I have no doubt he would.

309195_10150298621453702_629553701_7967571_205838098_n.jpg

Supporting Ron Paul is supporting the troops, clearly.

If you transition out of Social Security and Medicare, it's gone. It's dead. It's destroyed. That's what he said he would try to do if he were president and I have no doubt he would.

Yes gone, and Replaced with something else. Something that Hopefully costs less, and works better.

Forum List

Back