Donbass - Referendum Moments 2!!! (Lugansk, LNR - today!! )

Bass ackwards ^ analysis. To accept his always pro Putin propaganda requires the absence of a brain. You wouldn’t understand.
I hope you wouldn't object to Litvin's not having a brain but you accept his "analysiss". Must it mean that everything anti-Putin is analysis and pro Putin - propaganda?

I hope you wouldn't object to Litvin's not having a brain but you accept his "analysiss". Must it mean that everything anti-Putin is analysis and pro Putin - propaganda?
You have a way with words. A very poor way. The analysis of the brainless is often as meaningless as your posting efforts.

Pro Putin propaganda is easy to spot. You guys suck his ass so hard you’ve got ring around the mouth to complement your brown noses.

You have a way with words. A very poor way. The analysis of the brainless is often as meaningless as your posting efforts.

Pro Putin propaganda is easy to spot. You guys suck his ass so hard you’ve got ring around the mouth to complement your brown noses.
I've heard this before, about my poor way with words. It's not my native language, asshole, and I doubt it is as poor as you say it is. I also doubt you could say anything in Russian or in whatever they taught you at school, despite being an enlightened patrician that you pose yourself as. And I can't find elegance in your argument either. If being an aristocrat implies referring to dicks, brown noses and sucking asses in every sentence, boy, I don't wanna be one.

I've heard this before, about my poor way with words. It's not my native language, asshole, and I doubt it is as poor as you say it is.

No no. You suck at it.
I also doubt you could say anything in Russian or in whatever they taught you at school, despite being an enlightened patrician that you pose yourself as.
I took Russian. I don’t remember most of but. You guys use that silly ass alphabet.
Personally, I think being bilingual is something to be proud of. But your English is clearly not your native tongue. I am pretty sure your native tongue is babble.
Also, I don’t pose as a patrician. I leave that posing and posturing shit to turds like you.
And I can't find elegance in your argument either.
You were looking for elegant arguments. Here? At USMB? 😂🤣
If being an aristocrat implies referring to dicks, brown noses and sucking asses in every sentence, boy, I don't wanna be one.
No worries. alexa. Nobody would ever confuse you with anything aristocratic. Of course, you’re the imbecile claiming that I’m aristocratic or patrician. We all see where you left values lie. 😎

No no. You suck at it.

I took Russian. I don’t remember most of but. You guys use that silly ass alphabet.
Personally, I think being bilingual is something to be proud of. But your English is clearly not your native tongue. I am pretty sure your native tongue is babble.
Also, I don’t pose as a patrician. I leave that posing and posturing shit to turds like you.

You were looking for elegant arguments. Here? At USMB? 😂🤣

No worries. alexa. Nobody would ever confuse you with anything aristocratic. Of course, you’re the imbecile claiming that I’m aristocratic or patrician. We all see where you left values lie. 😎
How can you pride yourself in brain power when your struggle with the Russian alphabet, which is practically the same as the Latin one, was a disaster. Stupid fuck.
It was in the Simpsons, I think, where Bart and Lisa having a fight teased each other by saying something like: "I know you are, but who am I?" It seems you've learned the tactics from them, haven't you?

How can you pride yourself in brain power when your struggle with the Russian alphabet, which is practically the same as the Latin one, was a disaster. Stupid fuck.
The man chose an idiot from the movie, who was sure that the germans bombed Pearl Harbor, as his avatar.
And who, nevertheless, became a US senator. A typical success story of an american idiot.

Forum List

Back