Donbas - a New "Promised Land" for Israeli Jews?

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
Advisor to the President of Russia Sergei Glazyev in the Zavtra newspaper expressed the opinion that the stake of the US authorities on Vladimir Zelensky may be related to the more positive attitude of the Donald Trump administration towards the far-right forces in Israel.

He suggested that new tasks could be set for the new Kiev authorities, including the possibility of Jews of Israel, tired of the constant war in the Middle East, mass resettlement from the Promised Land to the lands of Donbas, cleared out of the Russian population ."

A spokesman for Putin's cryptoneozionist government of Russia Dmitri Peskov declined to comment...

4.jpg

The Israelis will blow up the entire ME before they give up Israel.

Yes they would. They have already fought three wars to keep Israel. They beat the shit out of all Arab countries doing so.

They have nukes and they sure as hell would use them.

Yes they would. They have already fought three wars to keep Israel. They beat the shit out of all Arab countries doing so.

Israel has a standing "Masada" policy, similar to our own "MAD" strategy.

Doesn't surprise me.

Hell I remember when their Olympic team was killed by death cult assholes.

After it was all over they found death cult members in alleys, dumpsters and deserts. All deader than doornails. Mossad.

Without a doubt .. Atomic weapons were used against the civilian population of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, so this option of "solving the Arab issue" cannot be excluded in public morality of Israel.

Doesn't surprise me.

Hell I remember when their Olympic team was killed by death cult assholes.

After it was all over they found death cult members in alleys, dumpsters and deserts. All deader than doornails. Mossad.

Yes, the way Israelis defend their populations in some cases is worthy of imitation. I do not understand why the Putin government does not use the same policy as far as Russian-speaking population in Donbas is concerned...

Without a doubt .. Atomic weapons were used against the civilian population of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, so this option of "solving the Arab issue" cannot be excluded in public morality of Israel.

Only if Israel were in danger of being overrun would the policy be triggered. There's nothing wrong with a "never surrender" stance.

Only if Israel were in danger of being overrun would the policy be triggered. There's nothing wrong with a "never surrender" stance.

Yes, especially since we are talking about nations not chosen by God.

Advisor to the President of Russia Sergei Glazyev in the Zavtra newspaper expressed the opinion that the stake of the US authorities on Vladimir Zelensky may be related to the more positive attitude of the Donald Trump administration towards the far-right forces in Israel.

He suggested that new tasks could be set for the new Kiev authorities, including the possibility of Jews of Israel, tired of the constant war in the Middle East, mass resettlement from the Promised Land to the lands of Donbas, cleared out of the Russian population ."

A spokesman for Putin's cryptoneozionist government of Russia Dmitri Peskov declined to comment...

4.jpg

Pretty funny, send the Jews to that land mined filled country that their military says will take 40 yrs. to clear out.
40 years wandering in the dessert.
Very sick humor but funny.

4.jpg

Pretty funny, send the Jews to that land mined filled country that their military says will take 40 yrs. to clear out.
40 years wandering in the dessert.
Very sick humor but funny.

Right...

Мinefield map published by the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine

images

Last edited:

It is known as 'The Sampson Option'............

250px-Samson.jpg

The Samson Option is a phrase to describe how Israel will respond to a military attack if the Jewish state is faced with annihilation.

Samson of 'The Samson Option' relates to the Biblical figure chosen by God. He would be betrayed, beaten, his eyes gouged out and mocked in front of thousands of Philistines. With great strength, Samson pushed over the pillars of the Philistine Temple, killing himself and thousands in attendance. The Samson Option describe Israel’s strategy of massive nuclear retaliation against enemy nations, for if Israel shall die, their enemies will be destroyed as well.

Israel would target more than just Arab nations to include the Soviet Union and most especially Germany.

Rough estimates claim Israel has between 200 and 400 nuclear warheads.

It is known as 'The Sampson Option'............

250px-Samson.jpg

The Samson Option is a phrase to describe how Israel will respond to a military attack if the Jewish state is faced with annihilation.

Samson of 'The Samson Option' relates to the Biblical figure chosen by God. He would be betrayed, beaten, his eyes gouged out and mocked in front of thousands of Philistines. With great strength, Samson pushed over the pillars of the Philistine Temple, killing himself and thousands in attendance. The Samson Option describe Israel’s strategy of massive nuclear retaliation against enemy nations, for if Israel shall die, their enemies will be destroyed as well.

Israel would target more than just Arab nations to include the Soviet Union and most especially Germany.

Rough estimates claim Israel has between 200 and 400 nuclear warheads.

Yes, there is a precedent for the use of weapons of mass destruction against the innocent civilians in Japan ... However, the fireballs were no better

Forum List

Back