Donald Trump's Secret Admirers

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I loved reading this. Makes me wonder what the poll numbers would show if people spoke the truth of their feelings.

And he loves to play the media.

A prime example, and possibly the funniest thing I've seen in 50 years of observing politics, was the recent dustup following Trump's award to the Navajo Code Talkers at the White House. First, he framed the ceremony under the White House painting of Andrew Jackson, he of the Trail of Tears Fame. You think that was an accident? Perish the thought. I believe he framed this solely to wring the nose of the press, and it worked beautifully.

Then he mentioned Elizabeth Warren, calling her Pochanontas.

Rude? Yes.

Inappropriate? Wildly so.

Funny? Absolutely.

And the self-serious, self-righteous leaders on the Left reacted exactly according to script, calling the name "Pochahontas" a "racial slur." If they had just shut up and said nothing, Trump would have come out of this with egg all over his face. But no, they had to speak up. And far from a racial slur, "Pochahontas" is actually a compliment, because she bravely risked her life to save Captain John Smith, and later converted to Christianity.

Full story @ Donald Trump's Secret Admirers

Forum List

Back