Donald Trump's latest ad

Well there's 53 seconds I'll never get back.

And that's what prompted you to invest another 53 seconds (that you'll never ever get back) to log in, write and post your comment....

Yeah, makes perfect sense ...

And that's what prompted you to invest another 53 seconds (that you'll never ever get back) to log in, write and post your comment....

I enjoy posting comments but your video was ridiculous and a complete waste of time. For something to be funny there has to be an element of truth to it, that was just childish (probably why you thought it was funny).

For something to be funny there has to be an element of truth to it, that was just childish (probably why you thought it was funny).

Vow, thank you for giving me a free psychiatric evaluation Freud.

It seems to me that you got upset because the clip takes the piss out of homosexuality .... is that it? Was that why you got so upset? You thought the clip was homophobic and it got your blood boiling?

For something to be funny there has to be an element of truth to it, that was just childish (probably why you thought it was funny).

Vow, thank you for giving me a free psychiatric evaluation Freud.

It seems to me that you got upset because the clip takes the piss out of homosexuality .... is that it? Was that why you got so upset? You thought the clip was homophobic and it got your blood boiling?
Why would you think I'm upset? Wishful thinking on your part. Sorry, but your video was simply not funny.

Detector, yeah, you upset S. J.

I had him squealing yesterday until he ran away.

And S. J. fails even when he tries to scare kids.

upload_2015-11-26_14-27-2.png

Preview

His lies in defense of Trump are shit, particularly those in defense of Trump's agreeing that registering Muslims and closing mosques and thousands of cheering Muslims in NJ on 9 11. S. J. really hates the video of Trump and the reporter.

Preview

Trump will close down mosques.

Trump must think he lives in Baghdad.

Last edited:
Preview

Trump lied about thousands cheering in NJ as the towers came down.

Trump says he will water board and torture.

Trump must think he lives in Baghdad.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back