Donald Trump

nycflasher

Apr 15, 2004
CT
I say: Most successful guy out there with a bad hairdo:p:
Man, that guy sure does alright for himself. Ever see his wife? Gorgeous...

Didn't he go bankrupt once? If he did, it's amazing how he's built himself back up.

Kinda like Tyson. Blew through 300 million but I think he's about to fight again soon. His cut--$5 million. Not bad.

Well, they're really two quite different people.

I like the Donald. He kicks ass.

Trump wins, by definition. How cool is that?

He-he, yes his name is quite appropriate! Never thought of that.
I like him. For a cutthroat businessman he is quite personable. I'd hate to be on the wrong end of one of his "deals" though...

Trump is Americas Richard Branson. A born rich man who turned family money into massive fortunes. They are both media freaks and will do anything to get their face out there and the public loves them just because....the major difference between the two (and RB loves young beautifull women as well except he is also married - but what has that to do with anything anyway right?) Richard doesn't own a suit. He lives in worn jeans and shirts and if you saw him - you might be tempted to toss a dime in his hat.

Okay, well said.

I'm not saying that I bow at the alter of Trump. I suppose he represents everything good and bad about "America."

Here's 'The Donald' with Melanie Knauss

4tmodels903.jpg

Originally posted by janeeng
Wonder how much he paid for those boobs on her? :D

Probably a little less than for her hand in marriage!

Ouch, sorry Donald.

Probably a little less than for her hand in marriage

Actually nyc, they're not married. I didnt know that either until all the hoop-lah around The Apprentice. He was married twice before, and I imagine paid a heavy price getting outta those marriages.

Originally posted by nycflasher
Okay, well said.

I'm not saying that I bow at the alter of Trump. I suppose he represents everything good and bad about "America."

What is the bad in america and how is it reflected in Trump. Show your work.

People like Donald Trump really are the scum of the earth. Now I understand he has a lot of money and everyone wants to kiss his ass, but he's not a people person. He has no personality, at least not a descent one. From what I've seen, "the Donald" is a very arrogant, and at times, ignorant man. I couldn't treat co-workers or even people working under me like that. And he whords his money because he has to have it all of course.

I couldn't even live like that. The money would be nice, but I want kids, a family, a nice "house," not some penthouse suite in the middle of the largest city in America. I mean New York City is nice--I just came back from there last week--but just nice to visit. I would never live there. But whatever, if it works for Trump, fine with me. He's happy now that he gets the publicity from "the Apprentice."

Originally posted by Cousin Vinnie
People like Donald Trump really are the scum of the earth. Now I understand he has a lot of money and everyone wants to kiss his ass, but he's not a people person. He has no personality, at least not a descent one. From what I've seen, "the Donald" is a very arrogant, and at times, ignorant man. I couldn't treat co-workers or even people working under me like that. And he whords his money because he has to have it all of course.

I couldn't even live like that. The money would be nice, but I want kids, a family, a nice "house," not some penthouse suite in the middle of the largest city in America. I mean New York City is nice--I just came back from there last week--but just nice to visit. I would never live there. But whatever, if it works for Trump, fine with me. He's happy now that he gets the publicity from "the Apprentice."

Whatever works for him? you're so carefree and nonjudgemental after you castigate a person based on nothing.

Forum List

Back