Donald Trump might go down in history as the greatest president of all time

President Trump is doing something that not only has no other politician ever been able to achieve - but nobody even thought it was possible. He is getting the idealistic, immature, left-wing hatriots to respect and embrace the U.S. Constitution. This statement by one of the hardline Hollywood progressives is nothing short of astounding. It literally left Tucker Carlson speechless...
I have withdrawn from partisan politics. I am a constitutionalist who believes that the Constitution and the Bill of Rights must be central and the parties must be peripheral. What’s most important for me is what you just mentioned haphazardly, we are over 30. Civics has not been taught in the American public school system since 1970. And that means everyone in Congress never studied the constitution and the bill of rights as you and I might have. - Richard Dreyfuss

See the astonishing reason actor Richard Dreyfuss left Tucker Carlson absolutely speechless
What has he done again?
Apart from his white supremist no climate change activity?
1 rightie supreme?
Wow, a real achievement
Achieved the worst job growth in years? March job growth 102k
Economy is chugging along continuing Obama
You like Pruitt??

View attachment 182484 Look at the fake patriot having a circle jerk all by himself.
Donald Trump will go down in history, breaking Ronald Reagan's record as the most corrupt administration ever.
Reagan currently has the record with most members of his administration indicted or convicted.
Trump will beat that by country mile.
Right on... But Reagan was also a heartless .Mofo. He made a deal with drug cartels and allowed them to sell drugs to American populations...all to raise funds to support the rebels in Nicaragua. Despite supporting un American and unlawful endeavors harmful to his people while simultaneousy stepping up the War on Drugs against users, Reagan is seen by most RW white males as a national hero. I beg to differ...Dig the bahs- turds body up and throw his rotting carcass in jail.

Well at LEAST you and fellow moron Reasonable are NOT idiots about the atrocities of Reagan as most american sheep are so you both have ONE FOOT in the door i will give you credit for which is the ONLY reason i gave a like for your post. you bother are obviously brainwashed fools who same as Billo,worship the atrocities of what the democrats do turning a blind eye to THEIR corruption never mind the fact that Obama was every bit as corrupt as Bush was with the SAME policys:rolleyes: if you both would stop listening to what the CIA comtrolled LAMESTREAM media tells you,you would see what fools you are lumping Trump in there with traiter Reagan the fact Trump is fighting the deep state and is a RINO.:rolleyes:
Got to love a guy who has a website devoted to his lies

But Reagan was also a heartless .Mofo. He made a deal with drug cartels and allowed them to sell drugs to American populations...all to raise funds to support the rebels in Nicaragua. Despite supporting un American and unlawful endeavors harmful to his people...
Even if that precious little conspiracy theory were true, how is that Reagan’s fault? The piece of shit loser buying the drugs to get high is responsible for their own actions. Ronald Reagan didn’t (and couldn’t) force anyone to buy drugs and then ingest them.

Progressives can never take responsibility for their own actions.

you are as ignorant on reagan as Billo is on on trump dismissing FACTS as conspiracy theories.wow you have done NO RESEARCH into the REAL RONALD REAGAN.:iyfyus.jpg:

He made a deal with drug cartels and allowed them to sell drugs to American populations
Someone got themselves the latest brand new shiny tinfoil hat... :eusa_whistle:
No tin foil hat is needed. Follow the money trail and travel down the road of lost morality. The bloody dotted line leads to Reagan.

exactly,somehow when the sheep hear the pesky TRUTH on Reagans corruption only going by what our corrupt school system and CIA controlled media has taught them,they dont want to go down that rabbit hole to see their hero the REAL Ronald Reagan exposed for the criminal traiter he really was always wanting to dismiss evidence and facts as tin foil hatters hurting their credibility everytime.:abgg2q.jpg:

Now if only YOU would start being objective about Trump and do the same well research on him that you have on Reagan,you would be a smart cookie but as it is now,you are just showing you are BIASED and not objective on trump and just biased towards the democrats same as Billo obviously.:rolleyes:

But Reagan was also a heartless .Mofo. He made a deal with drug cartels and allowed them to sell drugs to American populations...all to raise funds to support the rebels in Nicaragua. Despite supporting un American and unlawful endeavors harmful to his people...
Even if that precious little conspiracy theory were true, how is that Reagan’s fault? The piece of shit loser buying the drugs to get high is responsible for their own actions. Ronald Reagan didn’t (and couldn’t) force anyone to buy drugs and then ingest them.

Progressives can never take responsibility for their own actions.
I find it disturbing that a true conservative American would be an apologist for someone complicit in felonious activity against Americans, even if the crook was President of the USA.
I find it disturbing that a true conservative American would be an apologist for someone complicit in felonious activity against Americans, even if the crook was President of the USA.

Best damn post of the year.I cannot add anything to this excellent post.
:yes_text12::udaman::thankusmile:

Boy, I agree with you on that 100%. I am in complete agreement with you on that. Which is why I find it baffling that you have such devotion to Barack Insane Obama - who oversaw the most corrupt Administration in the history of the United States.

He violated the U.S. Constitution dozens of times and violated federal law hundreds of times.
Somehow, I just can't believe you. With a Republican dominated congress hovering over him throughout most of his presidency
It doesn't make sense that they would ignore all that alleged skuldugery you attribute to Obama.

sorry charlie but he's got you there.:D Thats being irresponsible blaming the republican congress for Obamas cowardly and traiterous actions LYING about everything he said he would do. The republican congress was not the ones signing executive order after executive order putting a pin to those executive orders that EXPANDED the war in the mideast that Bush got started that he said he would reverse the policys on :rolleyes::iyfyus.jpg:Nor was it the republican congress that invaded Syria,Obama was the one that went to congress ASKING for their approval to invade to murder innocent women and children.:abgg2q.jpg:

You been on the same deserted Island the last 8 years HE was living on during the Reagan years.:abgg2q.jpg:

Here,get educated on the REAL Obama.these facts in this excellent 2 hour informative video have NEVER been debunked either.:D

This is WHY Obama and Bush gave each other a hug at Obamas inaguaration. and WHY Obama did not give him the middle finger like any TRUE american would.:iyfyus.jpg:

Bush KNEW Obomination was onboard with the establishment to destroy america.:D

Last edited:
Exactly. Wife/Mother vs. actual World Leader. So you do agree that Barack Insane Obama is a complete and total piece of shit.

Oh...and let’s not forget that Obama was laughing and taking selfies at the funeral of Nelson Mandela. Ultimate piece of shit.
Like you give a shit about Mandela, or Margaret Thatcher?
First of all, like you “give a shit” about Barbara Bush.

Second, what does “giving a shit” have to do with anything? We weren’t discussing feelings, snowflake. You stated your evidence that President Trump was a “piece of shit” was the fact that he didn’t attend Barbara Bush’s funeral (which he couldn’t). Well, by that standard, Barack Insane Obama is 10x’s the piece of shit. He refused to attend the funeral of Margaret Thatcher and he took selfies like a pompous egomaniac during Nelson Mandela’s funeral.
:yes_text12::udaman:

Somehow, I just can't believe you. With a Republican dominated congress hovering over him throughout most of his presidency
It doesn't make sense that they would ignore all that alleged skuldugery you attribute to Obama.
Most of the Republicans are repulsive politicians who play political games. Some even went on record stating they “feared” the political blowback if they impeached Obama for his crimes.

Like the Democrats, the Republicans were more worried about their jobs and getting re-elected rather than adhering to the law.

I don't remember any crimes Obama commited.. But I do remember the RW ruckus that ensued when Obama dodged GOP obstructionist strategies by issuing executive orders. A cursory review of those ordersi revealed Obama based them on existing law.

thats because as I just proved in post#706 here,

you were on a the same deserted island the last 8 years HE was on during the reagan years when traiter and murderous scum reagan betrayed america.:abgg2q.jpg::itsok:

no. most don't ignore the constitution.
Almost all ignore the U.S. Constitution (almost as much as you ignore the facts).
but we can talk about Donald's behavior if you want.
Please - let’s do that! We can illustrate your ignorance. President Trump hasn’t violated the U.S. Constitution even once.

Why do you have so much hate in your heart and why do you embrace lying like you do? I’m just curious.

You are totally taking his ass to the cleaners and owned him on Obama while at the same time,he has taken YOUR ass to the cleaners and owned YOU on Reagan.:2up:

I don't remember any crimes Obama commited.. But I do remember the RW ruckus that ensued when Obama dodged GOP obstructionist strategies by issuing executive orders.
Uh...yeah...those were the crimes. The President of the United States is not authorized to bypass Congress because they are not doing what he wants them to do. That’s the entire point of the separation of powers. :eusa_doh:
Uh..but Obama based his executive orders on laws already in existence. He didn't bypass congress he just outsmarted them.

the apologists in denial mode is getting desperate while getting his ass owned.LOL

President Trump is doing something that not only has no other politician ever been able to achieve - but nobody even thought it was possible. He is getting the idealistic, immature, left-wing hatriots to respect and embrace the U.S. Constitution. This statement by one of the hardline Hollywood progressives is nothing short of astounding. It literally left Tucker Carlson speechless...
I have withdrawn from partisan politics. I am a constitutionalist who believes that the Constitution and the Bill of Rights must be central and the parties must be peripheral. What’s most important for me is what you just mentioned haphazardly, we are over 30. Civics has not been taught in the American public school system since 1970. And that means everyone in Congress never studied the constitution and the bill of rights as you and I might have. - Richard Dreyfuss

See the astonishing reason actor Richard Dreyfuss left Tucker Carlson absolutely speechless
What has he done again?
Apart from his white supremist no climate change activity?
1 rightie supreme?
Wow, a real achievement
Achieved the worst job growth in years? March job growth 102k
Economy is chugging along continuing Obama
You like Pruitt??

another democrat apologists living on a deserted island.:abgg2q.jpg:

The Proper wording of this post is :

Donald Trump will go down in history as the first truly EVIL POTUS.

That perfectly illustrates your ignorance of U.S. history. Woodrow Wilson captured that title over 100 years ago. He was fiercely racists and pushed eugenics to end the African-American race.

But....then again...being a typical progressive racist yourself, I’m sure you don’t find that as “evil” at all.

What has he done again?
  • Approved both the Keystone Pipeline and the Dakota Pipelines (creating jobs and energy independence for the U.S.)
  • Implemented policies that resulted in record highs in the market
  • Implemented policies that have resulted in near-record lows of unemployment
  • Secured the border
  • Renegotiated trade agreements to favor the U.S.
  • Restored constitutional government
  • Supported the tax cuts - creating more wealth for Americans
  • Solved the North Korea problem
  • Defeated ISIS
  • Scared you bat-shit crazy, anti-American progressives into respecting the U.S. Constitution and state’s rights
That is just a fraction of what he has achieved - and he has done that all in just barely over 1 year with progressives obstructing him at every turn and trying to ensure that he fails.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Liberals will Never Get it or Understand that their War on The American Working Family and our Economy only results in Spreading Poverty.

Andy Puzder: What Trump-haters don't get about the incredible power of American capitalism

The Obama administration’s economic policies failed to meet even their supporters’ predictions. In 2010, the Obama White House confidently forecast that GDP growth would “accelerate in 2011 to 3.8%” and “exceed 4% per year in 2012-2014.” It never happened.

Obama never had even a single calendar year of 3 percent GDP growth. His actual post-recession average was an anemic 2.1 percent and his final year in office was a dismal 1.5 percent.

This was largely thanks to the Obama administration’s disastrous progressive policies. Between the failed Keynesian “stimulus” experiment, the crushing blows Dodd-Frank dealt community banks, the ObamaCare nightmare, and a deluge of anti-business regulation, the last administration did its best to put our economic future squarely in the government’s hands.

As a result, the economy failed to produce enough good paying jobs, people dropped out of the labor force, wages stagnated, paths to the middle class closed and income inequality increased. Predictably, progressive economic policies produced the very problems against which progressives rail.

Despite the failure of their policies, the Obama administration’s “brain trust” rejected the notion that Trump’s free market policies could turn the economic tide.

President Trump promised to reverse the Obama era’s progressive economic policies and free American capitalism to do what it does best: increase prosperity for all. And, sure enough, that’s exactly what happened.

Buoyed with optimism as taxes were cut and anti-business regulations eliminated, businesses invested, GDP growth climbed to a 3.1 percent average for Trump’s first three full quarters in office and the unemployment rate declined to a low last seen during President Clinton’s final year in office.

In early 2017, with the Trump administration forecasting a return to 3 percent GDP growth, Obama administration economist Lee Branstetter claimed that after 8 years of the Obama “recovery”, it was “essentially mathematically impossible to get the growth they're talking about." Obama administration economist Jason Furman forecast ten years of GDP growth “around 2 percent a year.” Fellow Obama economist Larry Summers likened believing in the administration’s forecast of 3 percent GDP growth to believing “in tooth fairies and ludicrous supply-side economics.”

They were wrong. With GDP growth at 3.1 percent over the last three quarters, the Congressional Budget Office recently forecast an even higher growth rate of 3.3 percent for 2018, citing the “effects of the 2017 tax act on incentives to work, save, and invest.” Sounds like that ludicrous supply side economics.

With economy freed from the heavy hand of government, the economic optimism is palpable. The National Association of Manufacturers recently reported that 93 percent of American manufacturers are optimistic about their future. That’s the highest number in the survey’s 20-year history up from 56.6 percent just last year. The National Federation of Independent Businesses’ Small Business Optimism Index for March, reached its 16th consecutive month in the top five percent of 45 years of survey readings.

As a result, for the four weeks ending April 7th, the Department of Labor reported the fewest Americans on the unemployment benefit rolls since 1974 -- when the total workforce was much smaller. The Bureau of Labor Statistics JOLTS report showed job opening in February at 6.1 million, “little changed” from the historic high of 6.3 million set in January and despite the fact that more Americans were already employed than at any time in our nation’s history.

so says the nutcase who believes in magic bullets that oswald shot JFK.
:iyfyus.jpg:Let the butthurt flow.:haha:

If the right embraced the Bill of Rights, they wouldn't have voted for the Patriot Act.

Trump will go down as one of the biggest pieces of shit in humankind.

So as always according to your warped logic,TRUMP is to blame for The patriot act that Bush got started and Obama expanded on? comedy gold from you as always,you should a comedy club.:haha:

Forum List

Back