Donald Trump. Jr says Obama never broke 2 percent GDP growth. He did. 15 times.

McRocket

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2018
'Donald Trump Jr. is a proud son. When he heard the news of the economy surging to 4.1 percent GDP growth, he immediately took to Twitter to tout his father's achievements.

"Incredible numbers," he wrote. "I remember when 'the experts' laughed about breaking 3 percent. Just because Obama never broke 2 percent doesn't mean that someone with great policies can't."

There's just one problem with Jr.'s claim: Former President Barack Obama did, in fact, break 2 percent growth on multiple occasions. There were 15 quarters during Obama's presidency when the economy experienced 2 percent growth or higher, data from the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis shows. Additionally, Trump Jr. is boasting that today's rate is the fastest since 2014's 4.9 percent growth — which he may recall was a year when a certain other president was in office.'

What a macroeconomic moron. Like father, like son?

Once again, I am neither Dem nor Rep.

His "tweet" did exactly what it was supposed to do- trigger LWNJ's.

tenor.gif

'Donald Trump Jr. is a proud son. When he heard the news of the economy surging to 4.1 percent GDP growth, he immediately took to Twitter to tout his father's achievements.

"Incredible numbers," he wrote. "I remember when 'the experts' laughed about breaking 3 percent. Just because Obama never broke 2 percent doesn't mean that someone with great policies can't."

There's just one problem with Jr.'s claim: Former President Barack Obama did, in fact, break 2 percent growth on multiple occasions. There were 15 quarters during Obama's presidency when the economy experienced 2 percent growth or higher, data from the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis shows. Additionally, Trump Jr. is boasting that today's rate is the fastest since 2014's 4.9 percent growth — which he may recall was a year when a certain other president was in office.'

I guess the Trump family policy is to lie so often that you hope nobody notices?

You almost have to laugh when the poor fools brag about a 2% GDP in the Hussein administration as opposed to a negative GDP.

You're just a sorry midterm leftist shill, mudpuddle deep boy.

Exactly.

The son is as much a lying scumbag as his father.

• Banned

tenor.gif

LOL...so Trump Jr. deliberately posts absolutely, nonsensical statistics to try and trigger liberals?

That is the best you can do to spin this nonsense?

Wow...you Trumpbots are REALLY out to lunch. Denial at any cost.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Hey...whatever floats your boat. The more ridiculous Trumpbots look...the less seriously people take them.

Exactly.

The son is as much a lying scumbag as his father.

Proof? Something tells me you'll come up short.

tenor.gif

LOL...so Trump Jr. deliberately posts absolutely, nonsensical statistics to try and trigger liberals?

That is the best you can do to spin this nonsense?

Wow...you Trumpbots are REALLY out to lunch. Denial at any cost.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Hey...whatever floats your boat. The more ridiculous Trumpbots look...the less seriously people take them.

Current GDP is 4.1

Eat A Dick

Forum List

Back