Donald Trump is the 3rd fattest president

[
Hillary will dance on Fat Donnie's grave

Trump is our President...he is the one we need to worry about
He doesn't look well for a 70 year old

Fat Hitlery is unlikely to live out the year.

Her alcoholism is reportedly completely out of control now.

I don't know...Trumps cocaine abuse and constant sniffling is a concern

I thought lezbos tended to go nuts popping pills, but maybe Hillary's problem is both the bottle and pills.... and coke... and her own complete and total lack of any character at all...

David Plouffe: Trump Is the ‘Heaviest’ Presidential Candidate Since Taft

Behind Taft and Grover Cleveland.

Trump's father had alzheimer's, and Trump is currently at an age when Alzheimer's symptoms begin to present.

Why was none of this discussed in the campaign? We have an obese, possibly demented president with nuclear codes. He doesn't exercise, and he eat fast food. If we're lucky, he'll die suddenly. If we're unlucky, he'll continue to engage in more bizarre, clueless behavior, and wreck this country for years.
/---- Hildabeast would have been the ugliest president elected.

I don't know...Trumps cocaine abuse and constant sniffling is a concern

The difference being that what I stated is actually true, where you just spewed "NUHN UHN YOOOOOO"

Screen-Shot-2016-11-03-at-12.19.31-PM.png

Secret Service Detail: Hillary Clinton Was Drunk Morning of Campaign Rally
World Leader Exposes Hillary's Secret Drinking Problem & Drunk Texts

Trump's father had alzheimer's, and Trump is currently at an age when Alzheimer's symptoms begin to present.

Why was none of this discussed in the campaign? We have an obese, possibly demented president with nuclear codes. He doesn't exercise, and he eat fast food. If we're lucky, he'll die suddenly. If we're unlucky, he'll continue to engage in more bizarre, clueless behavior, and wreck this country for years.

He's YUUUUUUUGE!

Hillary Clinton's Blubber could feed a lot of polar bears.
That might be the only way she may be able to redeem herself.

Kill a Whale, Save a Polar Bear!

Why is Trump so fat?

Because every time he gives Putin a blowjob, Vlad makes him a sammich!

Personally I wouldn't care if he was fat if he was not a dick and misogynist about it.

He has no problems calling women "fat pigs", and making fun of Hillary's health.

Why is Trump so fat?

Because every time he gives Putin a blowjob, Vlad makes him a sammich!
Some people are only funny looking.
Then there is me.....I am a comic genius.
Don't try this at home kids, especially if you are left handed.
You will hurt your fapping arm!

Personally I wouldn't care if he was fat if he was not a dick and misogynist about it.

He has no problems calling women "fat pigs", and making fun of Hillary's health.
Bill Clinton Makes Fun of HIllary's Health.
Especially her, medication!
fd011-jack-daniels-whiskey-2.jpg

Hillary Clinton is so fat, she couldn't read an Electoral Map.

Bill Clinton Makes Fun of HIllary's Health.
Especially her, medication!
fd011-jack-daniels-whiskey-2.jpg

Hillary Clinton is so fat, she couldn't read an Electoral Map.
Apparently you're just like Trump, not only are you a dick, you also don't notice that he's way more overweight than Hillary.

You stake your whole argument based on polls from organizations at war with the President. You seriously expect those to be accurate?

I know one thing.....you aren't paid to think..name these "organizations at war with" The Yam....

How do I know? I live in flyover country - I can tell you that presidential approval is virtually unanimous.

No it isn't!

Fucking brick.....

Great response. Your momma would be proud.

Don't stay on subject ... go off on some tangent, and then call the poster names.

Very effective ... will definitely win some to your program. (If they allow computers in the local mental institution)
I don't see any names of "organizations at war with the President"....

How do I know? I live in flyover country - I can tell you that presidential approval is virtually unanimous.
How do you believe you can tell me any such thing? I can't buy it either logically or statistically.....

If all you have come to do is Boldly Assert, what courtesy do I owe you?
Frankly, i don't give a damn what you believe ... the reality is that there is a concerted effort by several new agencies to distort and misrepresent the President's programs and words.

You want names? CNN, NYTimes, Washington Post, Los Angeles Times, MSNBC, NBC ...there's your names.

Give specifics. Be precise about what was "distorted" and by whom. Support your contention.
if you are so incredibly disconnected from the real world, that you haven't seen the continuous barrage of expose's about erroneous and intentionally false reporting, I am not going to waste my time doing your research for you.

Look it up yourself.

You made the claim of distortion and misrepresentation and yet cannot give a single specific? Color me surprised...and you full of shit.

Great response. Your momma would be proud.

Don't stay on subject ... go off on some tangent, and then call the poster names.

Very effective ... will definitely win some to your program. (If they allow computers in the local mental institution)
I don't see any names of "organizations at war with the President"....

How do you believe you can tell me any such thing? I can't buy it either logically or statistically.....

If all you have come to do is Boldly Assert, what courtesy do I owe you?
Frankly, i don't give a damn what you believe ... the reality is that there is a concerted effort by several new agencies to distort and misrepresent the President's programs and words.

You want names? CNN, NYTimes, Washington Post, Los Angeles Times, MSNBC, NBC ...there's your names.

Give specifics. Be precise about what was "distorted" and by whom. Support your contention.
if you are so incredibly disconnected from the real world, that you haven't seen the continuous barrage of expose's about erroneous and intentionally false reporting, I am not going to waste my time doing your research for you.

Look it up yourself.

You made the claim of distortion and misrepresentation and yet cannot give a single specific? Color me surprised...and you full of shit.

As I said, if you're that disconnected from reality that you haven't been following the revelation of garbage by some members of the media, I feel no need to try to educate you. I'm not going to do your research for you.

I thought lezbos tended to go nuts popping pills, but maybe Hillary's problem is both the bottle and pills.... and coke... and her own complete and total lack of any character at all...

What if Trump drowns while gargling with Russian hookers?

Forum List

Back