Donald Trump For President?? *YES*

AquaAthena

America First...MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
I really hope Trump does run for this position. He has the business expertise and gonads that go with being a wise and "tough love" type of man, not a wuss! As of this post, he would have my vote. He would bring us back to prosperity and fast.

Your opinions?

Monday, 03 Jan 2011 10:03 AM
By Ronald Kessler

Billionaire Donald Trump is telling friends he has decided he will definitely run for president as a Republican.

Trump will make the announcement when his NBC show "The Apprentice" finishes the season in the spring, he is confiding. He has been soliciting recommendations on political advisers, focusing initially on the Iowa caucus and New Hampshire primary. Trump declined to comment.

In October, Trump said on Fox News' "Fox & Friends" and on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" that he was thinking about the possibility of running. In an interview from Scotland, where he has been building a golf course, Trump expanded on his comments to Newsmax, saying that "the world is laughing at us" and the United States is now “a punching bag for the world.”

It is “sad what’s happened to the country,” Trump said. “We’re no longer a respected nation, and we should be the most respected.”

According to a Newsmax/SurveyUSA poll conducted Nov. 3 and 4, in a head-to-head race between President Obama and Trump, the entrepreneur would get 47 percent of the vote, versus 53 percent for Obama.

Trump polled strongly among Republicans and conservatives. He got 50 percent of the votes of independents.

More @ Trump Says He Will Run for President

I think he knows how to bring businessess ( prosperity ) back to America. Read what he says of China.

I think "Other People's Money" was about Trump.

That guy bankrupts almost everything he touches.

He is a billionaire?? Doing something right.

I am listening to all the responses. Hard for me to see him as the RINO, AHH_nald...;p;

Trump *was* born rich. He also left the republican party in 1999 and last i heard he was an independent. he has also said democrats are better for the economy.

oh yeah, and he declared bankruptcy on his corporations twice.

Forum List

Back