Donald Trump Considering Taking Pledge Not to Run as Third-Party Candidate

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
THAT will SERIOUSLY HURT the RINO ELITE as they will lose a BIG talking point about The Donald..... He's almost making this election FUN to watch as the ESTABLISHED IDEA of who and what a president must be, is washed away! Damn, can hardly wait to see TRUMP, INTERNATIONAL build that WALL on the southern border in 6 months, that has been whispered about by politicians for 30 year!

ABC News/Good Morning America ^ | 8/10/15 | Jon Karl
Donald Trump may soon do what Republican leaders have been asking the billionaire candidate to do -- pledge not to run as an independent candidate for president, a senior Trump adviser told ABC News. Trump refused to take that pledge at the start of Thursday's GOP debate but is now seriously considering promising not to run as an independent if he does not win the Republican nomination, the adviser said.

NO! Don't! This is one of the things he has to hold over the establishment assholes. I also saw a poll that 54% of Trump supporters would vote for him even if he wasn't the GOP nominee....really dumb idea to do this now..

NO! Don't! This is one of the things he has to hold over the establishment assholes. I also saw a poll that 54% of Trump supporters would vote for him even if he wasn't the GOP nominee....really dumb idea to do this now..

You realize that 54% of whatever supporters he has would not be anywhere near enough to win the election, right?

A good strategic move by Trump. He has already said that he would not run 3d Party if he were treated daily. He clearly believes he was not treated fairly in the Thursday night debate. The behind scenes discussions must be fascinating.

You realize that 54% of whatever supporters he has would not be anywhere near enough to win the election, right?
That's just right now. And that's ONLY republicans supporting him right now. I bet it would be closer to 75% or more if the GOP nominee was Bush.

• Banned
Remember, boys and girls, this is a TRUMP PROMOTION meant to amaze and confuse the opposition, which is currently the RINO LEADERSHIP.... WATCH how he plays this, whatever he does do will only be a positive on his electability!

Screenshot-from-2015-07-06-114928.png

He has no ability to be selected as GOP candidate, and even if he were, he would lose by 20 points.

It's funny to watch people condemn Kasich for accepting Medicare expansion when they are backing a candidate who will institute single payer health care.

Why THANK YOU for showing just how fucking stupid an Indian Squaw can be!

He has no ability to be selected as GOP candidate, and even if he were, he would lose by 20 points.

It's funny to watch people condemn Kasich for accepting Medicare expansion when they are backing a candidate who will institute single payer health care.

You wearing your Carnac gear again, aren't you?....Have you READ Trumps healthcare proposal.... Of course not, a CONFIRMED LIAR, and a known DemocRAT wouldn't have!

carnac-the-magnificent.jpg

Trump has said he supports national health care, Vigi, and you know it. The day the GOP selects someone else will be a bad day for you.

I'm with Trump's original comment to not want to give up the leverage by pledging. If he pledges and then either establishment D.C. Republicans and/or RNC folks don't play by the rules or equally enforce them in any way that hurts his campaign, he either has to fold his tent peacefully or break his pledge, which they would then pounce on.

I'd stick with if I'm treated fair and square throughout the process and I'm not the nominee, I go home. However, screw with me anywhere along the process and I guarantee you'll have a third party candidate to deal with. Make it very clear the outcome is in their hands, not his.

It's consistent; the Donald loves National Health Care

Trump Stands By Past Support For Universal Health Care ...
Jul 17, 2015 - Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is standing by his past support for universal health care. “I want people taken care of in the ... Trump Stands By Past Support For Universal Health Care - BuzzFeed News

Says Donald Trump is for a single-payer health care system.
Rick Perry on Sunday, August 2nd, 2015 in an interview on "Fox News Sunday" Is Donald Trump still for single-payer health care PolitiFact

No, Donald Trump, Single-Payer Health Care Doesn't 'Work Incredibly Well' In Canada & Scotland No Donald Trump Single-Payer Health Care Doesn t Work Incredibly Well In Canada Scotland - Forbes

Trump Supports National Health Care

• Apr. 18, 2011, 12:58 PM

Read more: Donald Trump Favors national health care - Business Insider

Forum List

Back