Donald Trump Attacked By Whoopi Goldberg On the View Over Obama's Birth Certificate

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Talk about one ignorant lady. She jumped all over Trump when Obama's birth certificate was brought up this morning. Trump shut her down and he invoked clear logic into a debate that Whoopi couldn't handle which caused her to break out the race card against Trumph because she thinks Obama is the only President ever asked to show a birth certificate, which is wrong. I think Trump handled himself in a business like fashion which is calm, cool and collective. The women went into a massive nuclear meltdown when he elaborated Obama was a fraud. I think Trump brought up good points and made his case which the White House has got to be cringing right now from what happened this morning. What say you?

Video here:
RealClearPolitics - Video - Donald Trump To Obama: Show The Birth Certificate

Last edited:
Talk about one ignorant lady. She jumped all over Trump when Obama's birth certificate was brought up this morning. Trump shut her down and he invoked clear logic into a debate that Whoopi couldn't handle which caused her to break out the race card against Trumph because she thinks Obama is the only President ever asked to show a birth certificate, which is wrong. I think Trump handled himself in a business like fashion which is calm, cool and collective. The women went into a massive nuclear meltdown when he elaborated Obama was a fraud. I think Trump brought up good points and made his case which the White House has got to be cringing right now from what happened this morning. What say you?

Video here:

Who else has shown his birth certificate to the public?

Hell, the left wanted to comb John McCain's legally protected medical records from one end to the other. and obie wan can't show his birth certificate? Hypocrites.

• Banned

Video here:

Who else has shown his birth certificate to the public?
Glad you asked. It was discovered today as Arizona was passing their birther bills today in the Senate Committees.

Just discovered archive::

Dwight D. Eisenhower Had to File His Birth Certificate to Run for President.

Before It's News

Via Sonoran News; - Ike needed birth certificate to run for president - ‘Ike had nothing to hide!’ -

BY LINDA BENTLEY - CAVE CREEK – Glen Fairclough, a reader from Salt Lake City, Utah, sent us an e-mail last week to express his gratitude for publishing the recent article regarding President Obama’s Kenyan birth certificate.

And, while going through digital images online of his hometown newspaper, the Deseret News and Telegram, Fairclough forwarded us a United Press wire article from the Oct. 2, 1952 edition he thought we would find interesting.

The article appeared on page 6A with a dateline of Sherman, Texas. It was headlined: “General’s birth certificate officially filed,” and stated, “A certificate recording Dwight Eisenhower’s birth in Denison on Oct. 14, 1890, was filed Wednesday [Oct. 1, 1952] in the Grayson County Clerk’s office.

“Nobody had bothered to make out a certificate when the Republican presidential candidate was born in a house at the corner of Lamar and Day streets in nearby Denison.

“A copy of the certificate filed Wednesday was mailed to Mrs. Eisenhower in Denver. Eisenhower’s older brother, Arthur, signed the certificate. It was also signed by the Grayson County Judge J.N. Dickson and recorded by County Clerk J.C. Buchanan.”

David Dwight Eisenhower was the third of seven boys born to David Jacob and Ida Elizabeth.

Since he was called Dwight while growing up, Eisenhower swapped his first and middle names when he enrolled at West Point Military Academy.

Elected 34th president of the United States in November 1952, Eisenhower made it through his first 62 years without any need for a birth certificate.

However, the need arose when he became a presidential candidate. Since Eisenhower was the oldest man to be elected president since James Buchanan over 100 years earlier, age was obviously not at issue. Instead, there was protocol in place for presidential candidates to provide proof of eligibility to appear on the ballot.

Eisenhower, whose campaign slogan: “I like Ike” became the most famous in campaign history, won by a landslide with Richard Nixon as his running mate. ...continued here;

Ike needed birth certificate to run for president / September 22, 2010 / Sonoran News

And Obama had to file his too....but neither did it publically...

And thanks for clearning that up about Ike.

And what about JFK, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Raygun, Bush, Clinton, Dumbya..

take your time

At least Donald Trump admits he wasn't the smartest guy in the class. you can say that again....

Video here:

Hey, US army.

Trump is in the enviable position of being the darling of the Mainstream Media and not having to care about the left's requirement of Political Correctness since he knows he has little chance of garnering the GOP nomination.

But it is interesting to compare Ms. Goldberg's intial reaction to Trump's birther comments to that of her reaction to O'Reilly's position on why Americans living at "ground zero" might be just a little piqued towards those that would build a Muslim edifice atop "ground zero": "Oh, my God!" This exclamation (with the walkout duo in O'Reilly's case) manifests an insulated liberal attitude uninformed by contact with most of America and, even, the practical realities voiced by Juan Williams that led to his dismissal from NPR.

What is telling, presently, is that Trump, surely a much desired guest within wealthy progressive circles, until perhaps now, has little difficulty ignoring such PC. Perhaps Trump is a serious candidate, but if so, feels that the American attitude has significantly shifted from the progressive PC to that of Network's character, Howard Beale's ,"I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore".

The times (NYT excluded) are a'changin.:eusa_eh:

JM

And what about JFK, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Raygun, Bush, Clinton, Dumbya..

take your time

At least Donald Trump admits he wasn't the smartest guy in the class. you can say that again....

Good fucking point...did Ike have to present his to the public?

take your time

Good fucking point...did Ike have to present his to the public?

How would he have done it? They didn't have the internet back then and besides, this is now and not then. Times has changed and Obama's father made Jr not eligible because of the British Nationality Act of 1948.

Last edited:
If Obama was born outside the United States of America, the libs would love him even more.

Whoppi Goldberg was great in The Color Purple. Never seen her or cared a shit about anything else she does or says.
Same with Donald Trump.
Americans that support Trump for President are dummasses. The dude has had 4 or 5 bankruptcies.
What do these people have to do with anything?

I feel stupider for watching that video. Whoopie...complete idiot !!!
Donald.....a close second.
But he does make his point without resorting to weak ass accusations.
And as we all know ...if Obama would show his damn birth certificate this would all go away.

And as we all know ...if Obama would show his damn birth certificate this would all go away.

He has shown it. And Hawaii has verified they hold the original.
That is how it is done. NO ONE holds the original. The Department of Health holds ALL vital statistic records such as death and birth certificates AS ORIGINALS.
Hell, I am Republican.
Non issue. Old news. He was born in Hawaii. Birth announcement in the damn paper there and the doctor that delivered him was known to state he delivered him.
Yawn.

Pass a law that says every President has to show their birth certificate publically. If not, STFU. There is not one good reason why he should have to, if the 42 before him didn't have to....

I don't know why anybody would want to go on that dumb show.
Listening to a bunch of dumb lefty women cackling

340335_full.gif

That is how it is done. NO ONE holds the original. The Department of Health holds ALL vital statistic records such as death and birth certificates AS ORIGINALS.
Hell, I am Republican.
Non issue. Old news. He was born in Hawaii. Birth announcement in the damn paper there and the doctor that delivered him was known to state he delivered him.
Yawn.

No he hasn't shown it and Hawaii Dept of Health has never asknowledged or mentioned the electronic internet image of Obama's COLB as authentic nor have they never verified it was released by them in any official government statement.

Hell, I am Republican.
Yawn.

No he hasn't shown it and Hawaii Dept of Health has never asknowledged or mentioned the electronic internet image of Obama's COLB as authentic nor have they never verified it was released by them in any official government statement.

The Hawaiian Department of Health has STATED MANY TIMES "We hold the original birth certificate and all records are in order"
Uh, that would mean IT IS AN ORIGINAL.
I suppose they are part of your grand conspiracy also.
I deal with vital records weekly in my work.
NO government entity EVER comments on ANYTHING they do not hold in their OWN possession.
Didn't you know that?
I am convinced all of you birthers are really Democrats. You are deflecting from the fact we need to elect a fiscal conservative and not Obama for a second term.
You did a good job getting Obama elected the first time as there are many that fall for this BS and got side tracked.
We will not let it happen again. We will defeat you and Obama next election.

Forum List

Back