Donald Trump At The Center of the Search for Biblical Miracles

1. While the term ‘passion play’ is usually restricted to “ a dramatic representation of the scenes connected with the passion and crucifixion of Jesus” Definition of PASSION PLAY....

…the term can be applied in a less formal, and broader sense, to the tribulations of the average man in contemporary society.

2. I attribute the unprecedented success of Mario Puzo’s triptych, “The Godfather,” to the public unconsciously conflating the Godfather saga with an actual passion play.

And, the term messiah has been trivialized to the level of absurdity by Liberals who spoke of candidate Obama as the messiah. Sooo, why not use the term to refer to one who provides justice for the common man, Don Vito Corleone?

3. He does so in the opening scene of the book, and the film.

“Don Vito Corleone was a man to whom everybody came for help, and never were disappointed. He made no empty promises, nor the craven excuse that his hands were tied by more powerful forces in the world than himself.

…no matter how poor or powerless the supplicant, Don Corleone would take that man's troubles to his heart.”

A visitor come to the Don with this tale:

"I raised my daughter in the American fashion," the man begins. "I believe in America. America has made my fortune. I gave my daughter her freedom and yet taught her never to dishonor her family." But eventually a problem presented itself. "She found a boyfriend, not an Italian. She went to the movies with him. She stayed out late.

Two months ago he took her for a drive. He had a masculine friend with him. They made her drink whiskey and then tried to take advantage of her. She resisted. She kept her honor. They beat her. Like an animal. When I went to the hospital she had two black eyes. Her nose was broken. Her jaw shattered. They had to wire it together. She wept through her pain.

I went to the police like a good American. The two boys were arrested. They were brought to trial. The evidence was overwhelming and they pleaded guilty. The judge sentenced them to three years in prison and suspended the sentence. They went free that very day. I stood in the courtroom like and a fool and those bastards smiled at me. And then I said to my wife, "We must goto Don Corleone for justice."

The Don held up his hand. "No. Don't speak. You found America a paradise. You had a good trade, you made a good living , you thought the world a harmless place where you could take your pleasure as you willed. You never armed yourself with true friends. After all, the police guarded you, there were courts of law, you and yours come to no harm. You did not need Don Corleone. Very well. "Now you come to me and ask, 'Don Corleone give me justice.'
Paul Rahe, “Don Vito Corleone, Friendship and the American Regime

This passion play was on display, writ large, in the last election: there was the cry for justice in the face of decades of corruption, and ignoring the wishes of the average American.

[October 25, 2016...NYTimes gave Hillary 93% chance of winning the election.
2016 Election Forecast: Who Will Be President?]

And a miracle occurred.
From the mouths of babes. (-:

Seems the fools aren't capable of deciphering English, as in the OP.

It is not the man, Trump, that Americans voted for......it was for release from the oppression and tyranny of the Democrats.....

...for justice.

You are attributing a Miracle coming from God when it came from Satan.... blasphemy!

Rule #1.....every word from a Democrat/Liberal, is a lie.

I believe you just proved the rule.

Speaking of Satan....

1. What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

2. " Iran President Hassan Rouhani endorsed the agreement in a nationally broadcast speech Sunday, saying the accord recognizes Iran's "nuclear rights" even if that precise language was kept from the final document because of Western resistance.

"No matter what interpretations are given, Iran's right to enrichment has been recognized," said Rouhani,...."
US, Iran nuclear deal spurs bipartisan concern in Congress

...recognized by Hussein Obama and the Democrats.

3. "Deep in the Desert, Iran Quietly Advances Missile Technology
...a secret, second facility in the remote Iranian desert that, they say, is operating to this day.

For weeks, the researchers picked through satellite photos of the facility. They found, they say, that work on the site now appears to focus on advanced rocket engines and rocket fuel, and is often conducted under cover of night.

....it is developing the technology for long-range missiles, the researchers say."
Deep in the Desert, Iran Quietly Advances Missile Technology

Obama should be in prison, and you, back in the nut house.

4. "..... the spirit of modern American republicanism requires impartial governance. It precludes the notion, taught by Don Corleone to Amerigo Bonasera, that there is a geniune distinction between the "justice" and the "justice" due his daughter's assailants. It rules out the legitimacy of using one's government to help one's friends, and harm one's enemies. And it thereby condemns as "corruption," a practice which is perfectly normal in all premodern societies and which is all too common in politics that have not yet fully completed the transition to modernity."
Paul Rahe, Op. Cit.

And nowhere have we seen.....ever.....less impartiality than the Mueller assassination attempt.

The Left, the Democrats/Liberals are a step back in societal evolution, and need be treated as the rabid beasts that they are.
One can only hope that this version of the passion play doesn't end as the original one did.

The Left should tread carefully, cognizant of this warning from 'The Godfather'....

'If anything should happen to my son Michael, my son Fredo….there are certain people in this room that I will hold responsible.'

1. While the term ‘passion play’ is usually restricted to “ a dramatic representation of the scenes connected with the passion and crucifixion of Jesus” Definition of PASSION PLAY....

…the term can be applied in a less formal, and broader sense, to the tribulations of the average man in contemporary society.

2. I attribute the unprecedented success of Mario Puzo’s triptych, “The Godfather,” to the public unconsciously conflating the Godfather saga with an actual passion play.

And, the term messiah has been trivialized to the level of absurdity by Liberals who spoke of candidate Obama as the messiah. Sooo, why not use the term to refer to one who provides justice for the common man, Don Vito Corleone?

“Don Vito Corleone was a man to whom everybody came for help, and never were disappointed. He made no empty promises, nor the craven excuse that his hands were tied by more powerful forces in the world than himself.

…no matter how poor or powerless the supplicant, Don Corleone would take that man's troubles to his heart.”

"I raised my daughter in the American fashion," the man begins. "I believe in America. America has made my fortune. I gave my daughter her freedom and yet taught her never to dishonor her family." But eventually a problem presented itself. "She found a boyfriend, not an Italian. She went to the movies with him. She stayed out late.

Two months ago he took her for a drive. He had a masculine friend with him. They made her drink whiskey and then tried to take advantage of her. She resisted. She kept her honor. They beat her. Like an animal. When I went to the hospital she had two black eyes. Her nose was broken. Her jaw shattered. They had to wire it together. She wept through her pain.

I went to the police like a good American. The two boys were arrested. They were brought to trial. The evidence was overwhelming and they pleaded guilty. The judge sentenced them to three years in prison and suspended the sentence. They went free that very day. I stood in the courtroom like and a fool and those bastards smiled at me. And then I said to my wife, "We must goto Don Corleone for justice."

The Don held up his hand. "No. Don't speak. You found America a paradise. You had a good trade, you made a good living , you thought the world a harmless place where you could take your pleasure as you willed. You never armed yourself with true friends. After all, the police guarded you, there were courts of law, you and yours come to no harm. You did not need Don Corleone. Very well. "Now you come to me and ask, 'Don Corleone give me justice.'

This passion play was on display, writ large, in the last election: there was the cry for justice in the face of decades of corruption, and ignoring the wishes of the average American.

And a miracle occurred.
That is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever read.

And a miracle occurred.

So you don't believe (I almost said 'think') that his election was a modern day miracle?

Then you didn't follow the campaign.

Why do you suppose he won?

This crap is why I call him Cheeto Jesus.

You may.....Leftists have a history of biblical references to their candidates....Obama was Jesus, the messiah, and god.

We on the Right aren't that childish.

"The mob characteristic most gustily exhibited by liberals is the tendency to worship and idolize their political leaders. Le Bon explained that mobs can only grasp the “very simple and very exaggerated.” Their chosen images must be absolute and uncompromising…

As Le Bon says, the “primitive” black-and-white emotions of a crowd slip easily into “infatuation for an individual.” Liberals worship so many political deities that they must refer to them by initials, just to save time- FDR, JFK, RFK, MLK, LBJ, and O.J.

Ever hear a conservative get weepy about “RWR” or refer to something as hokey as “Camelot”? Passionate adoration are the primitive emotions of a mob, sentiments generally associated with women, children, and savages, according to Le Bon."
Coulter

Liberals vote for personalities.....we on the Right vote for policies.

Paul "Colluder" Manafort sleeps with the fishes.

Rick "Laundry Man" Gates sleeps with the fishes.

David "Jet Setter" Shulkin sleeps with the fishes.

Omarosa "The Token" Manigault-Newman sleeps with the fishes.

Michael "The General" Flynn sleeps with the fishes.

Rob "Wife Beater" Porter sleeps with the fishes.

Steve "Mr. Alt-Right" Bannon sleeps with the fishes.

Tom "The Leech" Price sleeps with the fishes.

Tony "The Mouth" Scaramucci sleeps with the fishes.

Hope "Me Too" Hicks sleeps with the fishes.

Reince "Spineless" Priebus sleeps with the fishes.

George "The Rat" Papadapolous sleeps with the fishes.

And Roy Moore sleeps with kids.

They all flipped, right?

Miracle worker:

maxresdefault.jpg

Miracle subjects:

Donald-Trumo-voters-think-unemployment-rose-under-Obama.jpg

And a miracle occurred.

So you don't believe (I almost said 'think') that his election was a modern day miracle?

How is Vladimir Putin's involvement a miracle?

You may.....Leftists have a history of biblical references to their candidates....Obama was Jesus, the messiah, and god.

"The mob characteristic most gustily exhibited by liberals is the tendency to worship and idolize their political leaders. Le Bon explained that mobs can only grasp the “very simple and very exaggerated.” Their chosen images must be absolute and uncompromising…

As Le Bon says, the “primitive” black-and-white emotions of a crowd slip easily into “infatuation for an individual.” Liberals worship so many political deities that they must refer to them by initials, just to save time- FDR, JFK, RFK, MLK, LBJ, and O.J.

Ever hear a conservative get weepy about “RWR” or refer to something as hokey as “Camelot”? Passionate adoration are the primitive emotions of a mob, sentiments generally associated with women, children, and savages, according to Le Bon."
Coulter

Uh no. That was what you retards called him. We never did that.

Coulter

"That was what you retards called him. We never did that."

Watch me bury you....as always.

1. The Hollywood celebrities pledge Go to 3:54:"I pledge to be a servant to our president and all mankind." Creepy?

Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher's I Pledge Video - YouTube

2. Time's Nancy Gibbs who opened this week's cover story bycomparing Obama with Jesus:“Some princes are born in palaces. Some are born in mangers. But a few are born in the imagination, out of scraps of history and hope...” In the November 17 issue.

3. Chris Matthews: "If you're in [a room] with Obama,you feel the spirit moving."Book Monitor (Current Edition)

4. “Obama seemedthe political equivalent of a rainbow — a sudden preternatural event inspiring awe and ecstasy....” Time’s Joe Klein, October 23, 2006 cover story, "Why Barack Obama Could Be the Next President."

5. NBC’s Matt Lauer noted that“people” have called Obama “ ‘The Savior,’ ‘The Messiah,’ ‘The Messenger of Change,’“ Today Show, NBC, October 20, 2008.

6. The New York Time’s Judith Warner reported, “Many women- not too surprisingly – were dreaming about sex with the president [Obama]”.http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com...t-a-president/
    “…the Obamas are not just a beacon of hope, inspiration and“demigodlikeness,”Ibid.

7. David Cordero, 24, made the sculpture for his senior show after noticing all the attention Obama has received: "All of this is a response to what I've been witnessing and hearing, this idea that Barack is sort ofa potential saviorthat might come and absolve the country of all its sins," Cordero said.Sculpture of Obama as Jesuscauses stir - politics - Decision '08 - Barack Obama News - msnbc.com

8. . In its November 22, 2010 issue, Obama has been shown by Newsweek on its cover page with multiple arms balancing several policy issues while raising his left leg mimickingthe cosmic dance of the Hindu deity; considered a manifestation of Lord Shiva.
    ... Newsweek has named Obama "god of all things" on its cover.
    SOURCE: Times of India (November 20, 2010).

9. “I haven’t seen a politician get this kind ofwalk-on-watercoverage since Colin Powell a dozen years ago flirted with making a run for the White House,” said Washington Post media critic Howard Kurtz on Meet the Press in February 2007

10. Samantha Fennell, formerly an associate publisher of Elle, wrote on the magazine’s website a month later: “When I attended my second “Obama Live” fund-raiser last week at New York City’s Grand Hyatt, . . . I was on my feet as Senator Obama entered the room. Fate had blessed me in this moment. . . . In a moment of divine intervention,he saw me,…”

11.Filmmaker Spike Lee, predicting an Obama victory, implicitly compared the candidate with Christ: “You’ll have to measure time by ‘Before Obama’ and ‘After Obama.’ . . .

12. Jesse Jackson, Jr. called Obama’s securing the Democratic nomination “so extraordinary thatanother chapter could be added to the Bibleto chronicle its significance.”

13. . Louis Farrakhan went one better, according to the website WorldNetDaily: “Barack has captured the youth. . . . That’s a sign.When the Messiah speaks,the youth will hear, andthe Messiah is absolutely speaking.

14. His followers needed to re-elect him to a second term, so that he could continue to accomplish the promises he made, thus, realizing his vision of America as a more perfect political union or“heaven here on earth.”
    The Gospel According to Apostle Barack, by Barbara A. Thompson.

15. "Does it not feel as ifsome special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"
    -- Daily Kos

16"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . .He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . .. Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."
    - Ezra Klein

17. "Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."
    -- Gerald Campbell

18."We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."
    -- Oprah Winfrey

19. “I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."
    -- Bill Rush

20. "This is bigger than Kennedy. . . .This is the New Testament."| "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."
    -- Chris Matthews

Newsweek editor Evan Thomas said President Obama is "sort of God" in a way that's "standing above the country." Transcript below.

"CHRIS MATTHEWS (HOST):Evan Thomas is editor at large for Newsweek magazine. Evan, you remember 1984. It wasn't 100 years ago. Reagan and World War II and the sense of us as the good guys in the world, how are we doing?
EVAN THOMAS: Well, we were the good guys in 1984, it felt that way. It hasn't felt that way in recent years. So Obama's had, really, a different task We're seen too often as the bad guys. And he, he has a very different job from ... Reagan was all about America, and you talked about it. Obama is - we are above that now. We're not just parochial, we're not just chauvinistic, we're not just provincial. We stand for something, I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."
Newsweek Editor Evan Thomas: Obama Is "Sort Of God" | RealClearPolitics

That sound?

Me laughing at how easy it is to destroy you Liberals.

Last edited:

And a miracle occurred.

Of course Putin failed in his attempt to get the career criminal elected.

Let's prove it together.

I kinda like smacking you around,....so watch this:

When the dust finally settles, you'll be left with egg on your kisser.....here's why:

Russia never helped Republicans.

Have you heard of the 'dossier'?
It was created to sink the Trump candidacy.....by Russia.

Russia is a dictatorship.
Nothing emanates from Moscow without Putin's imprimatur....
The 'information' in the dossier came from Russia.
Now.....if Putin wanted Trump to win.......would there have ever.......ever.....been a dossier?????

QED......the candidate of Vladimir Putin was Hillary Clinton and the Democrats.

But......the egg on your kisser is an improvement......so, it's a win-win.

Coulter

1. The Hollywood celebrities pledge Go to 3:54:"I pledge to be a servant to our president and all mankind." Creepy?

2. Time's Nancy Gibbs who opened this week's cover story bycomparing Obama with Jesus:“Some princes are born in palaces. Some are born in mangers. But a few are born in the imagination, out of scraps of history and hope...” In the November 17 issue.

3. Chris Matthews: "If you're in [a room] with Obama,you feel the spirit moving."Book Monitor (Current Edition)

4. “Obama seemedthe political equivalent of a rainbow — a sudden preternatural event inspiring awe and ecstasy....” Time’s Joe Klein, October 23, 2006 cover story, "Why Barack Obama Could Be the Next President."

5. NBC’s Matt Lauer noted that“people” have called Obama “ ‘The Savior,’ ‘The Messiah,’ ‘The Messenger of Change,’“ Today Show, NBC, October 20, 2008.

6. The New York Time’s Judith Warner reported, “Many women- not too surprisingly – were dreaming about sex with the president [Obama]”.http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com...t-a-president/
    “…the Obamas are not just a beacon of hope, inspiration and“demigodlikeness,”Ibid.

7. David Cordero, 24, made the sculpture for his senior show after noticing all the attention Obama has received: "All of this is a response to what I've been witnessing and hearing, this idea that Barack is sort ofa potential saviorthat might come and absolve the country of all its sins," Cordero said.Sculpture of Obama as Jesuscauses stir - politics - Decision '08 - Barack Obama News - msnbc.com

8. . In its November 22, 2010 issue, Obama has been shown by Newsweek on its cover page with multiple arms balancing several policy issues while raising his left leg mimickingthe cosmic dance of the Hindu deity; considered a manifestation of Lord Shiva.

9. “I haven’t seen a politician get this kind ofwalk-on-watercoverage since Colin Powell a dozen years ago flirted with making a run for the White House,” said Washington Post media critic Howard Kurtz on Meet the Press in February 2007

10. Samantha Fennell, formerly an associate publisher of Elle, wrote on the magazine’s website a month later: “When I attended my second “Obama Live” fund-raiser last week at New York City’s Grand Hyatt, . . . I was on my feet as Senator Obama entered the room. Fate had blessed me in this moment. . . . In a moment of divine intervention,he saw me,…”

11.Filmmaker Spike Lee, predicting an Obama victory, implicitly compared the candidate with Christ: “You’ll have to measure time by ‘Before Obama’ and ‘After Obama.’ . . .

12. Jesse Jackson, Jr. called Obama’s securing the Democratic nomination “so extraordinary thatanother chapter could be added to the Bibleto chronicle its significance.”

13. . Louis Farrakhan went one better, according to the website WorldNetDaily: “Barack has captured the youth. . . . That’s a sign.When the Messiah speaks,the youth will hear, andthe Messiah is absolutely speaking.

14. His followers needed to re-elect him to a second term, so that he could continue to accomplish the promises he made, thus, realizing his vision of America as a more perfect political union or“heaven here on earth.”

15. "Does it not feel as ifsome special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"
    -- Daily Kos

16"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . .He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . .. Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."
    - Ezra Klein

17. "Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."
    -- Gerald Campbell

18."We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."
    -- Oprah Winfrey

19. “I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."
    -- Bill Rush

20. "This is bigger than Kennedy. . . .This is the New Testament."| "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."
    -- Chris Matthews

Newsweek editor Evan Thomas said President Obama is "sort of God" in a way that's "standing above the country." Transcript below.

"CHRIS MATTHEWS (HOST):Evan Thomas is editor at large for Newsweek magazine. Evan, you remember 1984. It wasn't 100 years ago. Reagan and World War II and the sense of us as the good guys in the world, how are we doing?
EVAN THOMAS: Well, we were the good guys in 1984, it felt that way. It hasn't felt that way in recent years. So Obama's had, really, a different task We're seen too often as the bad guys. And he, he has a very different job from ... Reagan was all about America, and you talked about it. Obama is - we are above that now. We're not just parochial, we're not just chauvinistic, we're not just provincial. We stand for something, I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."

That sound?

You know, I'm beginning to wonder which asylum you escaped from. Was it in Russia?

And a miracle occurred.

Of course Putin failed in his attempt to get the career criminal elected.

Let's prove it together.

I kinda like smacking you around,....so watch this:

When the dust finally settles, you'll be left with egg on your kisser.....here's why:

Russia never helped Republicans.

Have you heard of the 'dossier'?
It was created to sink the Trump candidacy.....by Russia.

Russia is a dictatorship.
Nothing emanates from Moscow without Putin's imprimatur....
The 'information' in the dossier came from Russia.
Now.....if Putin wanted Trump to win.......would there have ever.......ever.....been a dossier?????

QED......the candidate of Vladimir Putin was Hillary Clinton and the Democrats.

But......the egg on your kisser is an improvement......so, it's a win-win.
You don't actually think about what you post do you.

Coulter

-- Daily Kos

- Ezra Klein

-- Gerald Campbell

-- Oprah Winfrey

-- Bill Rush

-- Chris Matthews

That sound?

You know, I'm beginning to wonder which asylum you escaped from. Was it in Russia?

You may be too stupid to see how I utterly destroyed you....

You said this: "That was what you retards called him. We never did that."

Now that I proved how totally wrong you are......

....where is the apology?

Forum List

Back