Donald Says 138 Million People dead

And what was he thinking the THREE, separate times he said his father was born in Germany,
News flash for you McRatchet---- Trump's parents ARE from Germany and Scotland! As to the rest of your fantasy made up BS and stooge doctors who issue medical opinions on people they've never met, I have no answer for people like you who believe such garbage!

Cool story, which quant little city in Germany was Tramp's dad born in?

"Sweden".

It's in the Bronx.

And what was he thinking the THREE, separate times he said his father was born in Germany,
News flash for you McRatchet---- Trump's parents ARE from Germany and Scotland! As to the rest of your fantasy made up BS and stooge doctors who issue medical opinions on people they've never met, I have no answer for people like you who believe such garbage!

Nope, wrongo.

So, Derp, THEN TRUMP WAS TELLING THE TRUTH! His father WAS born in Germany! What's your stupid point?! I looked up on Wikipedia and THEY said his mother was Scottish, so either THEY were wrong or the hospital records are wrong, either way, Trump should know better than a jackass like you where his own parents were born. Thanks for helping put your own foot in your mouth (course, based on past experience, never thought it would be hard).

Why don't you show us on a map where the "State of New York" exists in Germany, Doofus?

Holy SHIT :banghead: Read much?

Trump should know better than a jackass like you where his own parents were born.

That he should. So why doesn't he?

So your counting Wikipedia as the absolute arbiter of FACTS? Then everything they said about Hillary is true then too? Then tell me what the hell difference it makes where someone was born? Germans are some of the best people in the world!

BTW, where was Hillary's parents born? Obama's?

Just checking.

I thought so.

Derps.

No, dumb ass...it's every, single, major news source I can find says he was born in New York...PLUS HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE...DUH!!!

So where was Donald Trump's, Father born?

a) Germany

or b) America?

Last edited:

Cool story, which quant little city in Germany was Tramp's dad born in?

"Sweden".

It's in the Bronx.

Damn, I knew that!!!

I love having a president who occasionally tweets a gaffe. It’s something we can all laugh and smile at.

What’s scary is having a president who doesn’t even know how many states we have. I’m not talking about a simple gaffe, I’m talking about a president who paused and thought before exposing a level of ignorance and stupidity we never want to see from a president.....

Last edited:
I love having a president who occasionally tweets a gaffe. It’s something we can all laugh and smile at. :)

What’s scary is having a president who doesn’t even know how many states we have. I’m not talking about a simple gaffe, I’m talking about a president who paused and thought before exposing a level of ignorance we should never see in a president.....

Obama is no longer POTUS - and I did not vote for him...so who gives a shit?

Trump keeps saying his own father was born in Germany...when the entire, sane, western world knows that his father was born in America.

And you find it funny that the man running for President had no frigging clue what the nuclear triad was? Only THE single, MOST important part of being President.

No doubt - being an apparent Trumpbot...you do find it 'funny'.

Pathetic, if you do.

Last edited:
I love having a president who occasionally tweets a gaffe. It’s something we can all laugh and smile at.

What’s scary is having a president who doesn’t even know how many states we have. I’m not talking about a simple gaffe, I’m talking about a president who paused and thought before exposing a level of ignorance and stupidity we never want to see from a president.....

Interesting --- so you're saying when the orange guy fucks up we can laugh and smile but when the black guy does the same thing, we can't?

Sooooooooo..... O'bama changes "47" to "57" and it's a scandal; Rump doesn't know Puerto Rico belongs to us and it's hee hee funny joke.

I love having a president who occasionally tweets a gaffe. It’s something we can all laugh and smile at. :)

What’s scary is having a president who doesn’t even know how many states we have. I’m not talking about a simple gaffe, I’m talking about a president who paused and thought before exposing a level of ignorance we should never see in a president.....

Trump keeps saying his own father was born in Germany...when the entire, sane, western world knows that his father was born in America.

And you find it funny that the man running for President had no frigging clue what the nuclear triad was? Only THE, single, MOST important part of being President.

Pathetic, if you do.

What I find funny is the desperation of you snowflakes.

And you find it funny that the man running for President had no frigging clue what the nuclear triad was? Only THE, single, MOST important part of being President.

Pathetic, if you do.

Really.

Who just characterized 57 states as "ignorance and stupidity"?

jusrzqu1_1vctvab_1hb6itw.png

Name that reference! ^^

Pathetic, if you do.

And the fact that Trump cannot remember basic and important facts.

So noted.

Have a nice day, Trumpbot.

Pathetic, if you do.

So noted.

Sorry. I sometimes forget how sensitive you people can be to any criticism of Obama.

Pathetic, if you do.

So noted.

Why does he need to remember when he can just make up his own facts

Pathetic, if you do.

So noted.

Sorry. I sometimes forget how sensitive you people can be to any criticism of Obama.

Obama laughed at himself when he misspoke

Trump insists that he was right

Pathetic, if you do.

So noted.

Obama laughed at himself when he misspoke

Trump insists that he was right

Misspoke?? :laugh:

Trump's dad was born in NY. His grandfather was born in Germany and came here a decade before Trump's dad was born. why do you lie all the time?

Whelp... it looks like I’ve riled up a flock of democrat sheep with a truth bomb.
It’s time to have another brew.
upload_2019-4-22_16-31-49.gif

Whelp... it looks like I’ve riled up a flock of democrat sheep with a truth bomb.
It’s time to have another brew.
View attachment 257315

And looked like a fool and a disloyal American while doing it.

If that is what makes your day...congrats.
Am I a disloyal American because I like drinking Guinness?

Whatever pal (did not bother reading your post).

I have wasted enough time on a man who obviously values a political leader over his country.

We are done here.

Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back