Don Jr. Offers Teenager Assaulted by Violent Leftist in TX Restaurant New MAGA Hat SIGNED by Trump

Unfortunately, when this case is finally adjudicated, the adult man who abused and robbed the child will probably be out within 10 years.

The judge needs to be pressured to give Mr. Jimenez at least 20, abuse of a child is inexcusable.

I don't know. He already was fired from his job, and my guess is he is will have a run in with some Trump supporters who are his size. Let the punishment fit the crime IMO.

SWEET! That will be a valuable collector's item! Kid better really safeguard it! As to the jerk who attacked the boy, he threw a softdrink in his face and took his ballcap, a finable offense for sure, but 10-20 years in jail? C'mon---- you are giving conservatives a bad name! A large fine at most or maybe a few days in jail. Let's get real. Assault? What have we become, the very creampuff snowflakes we hate so much in the other side?

America: the police state where you go to jail for EVERYTHING------ unless you are an elite ruling class politician like Hillary when you don't even get a slap on the wrist for ANYTHING.

Unfortunately, when this case is finally adjudicated, the adult man who abused and robbed the child will probably be out within 10 years.

The judge needs to be pressured to give Mr. Jimenez at least 20, abuse of a child is inexcusable.
I think the one who had the hat was 18...the one who looks terrified was 16.

Unprovoked assault on anybody is inexcusable (no matter what crazypants waters says).

SWEET! That will be a valuable collector's item! Kid better really safeguard it! As to the jerk who attacked the boy, he threw a softdrink in his face and took his ballcap, a finable offense for sure, but 10-20 years in jail? C'mon---- you are giving conservatives a bad name! A large fine at most or maybe a few days in jail. Let's get real. Assault? What have we become, the very creampuff snowflakes we hate so much in the other side?

America: the police state where you go to jail for EVERYTHING------ unless you are an elite ruling class politician like Hillary when you don't even get a slap on the wrist for ANYTHING.
Criminals belong in prison. The reason we have the crime issues we do have is because fools like you wink at criminal behavior.

calm youself

Criminals belong in prison. The reason we have the crime issues we do have is because fools like you wink at criminal behavior.

GET A GRIP ON YOURSELF. Criminals should be PUNISHED. The punishment ought to fit the crime. But we already have more people in prison than any other country! We can't even afford it anymore! Incarceration is hugely expensive. If an idiot like you thinks we have crime because too many "fools like me" wink at criminal behavior, then how do you explain our highest incarceration rates? Dumbass.

Prisoners_world_map_png2.png

Obviously, locking people up has NOT done anything to curb crime. We need punishment, but in a simple case like this, there can be fines, community service, apology to the offended, incarceration at night for 30 days and a lot of other things that might actually rehabilitate the person. I don't like what the jerk did any more than anyone else, but prison cannot be the answer to EVERYTHING (unless, of course if you are a politician, where it is NEVER the answer).

Obviously, locking people up has NOT done anything to curb crime. We need punishment, but in a simple case like this, there can be fines, community service, apology to the offended, incarceration at night for 30 days and a lot of other things that might actually rehabilitate the person.

Actually, you're wrong. America's crime rate was a lot higher when I was a kid in the 1970's and the incarceration rate was a lot lower.

In this case of Political Terrorism against a child, cracking down on it hard would be a deterrent to others.

GET A GRIP ON YOURSELF. Criminals should be PUNISHED. The punishment ought to fit the crime. But we already have more people in prison than any other country! We can't even afford it anymore! Incarceration is hugely expensive. If an idiot like you thinks we have crime because too many "fools like me" wink at criminal behavior, then how do you explain our highest incarceration rates? Dumbass.

View attachment 203273

Obviously, locking people up has NOT done anything to curb crime. We need punishment, but in a simple case like this, there can be fines, community service, apology to the offended, incarceration at night for 30 days and a lot of other things that might actually rehabilitate the person. I don't like what the jerk did any more than anyone else, but prison cannot be the answer to EVERYTHING (unless, of course if you are a politician, where it is NEVER the answer).

These stats are worthless. We have the best law enforcement on the planet and the most functional justice system. We capture and lock up criminals at a MUCH higher rate than other countries because of that.

To pretend that it's a bad thing that our incarceration rate for criminals is higher than that in, say, Somalia, is as ridiculous as it is disingenuous.

It's right up there with pretending our infant mortality rate is higher than the infant mortality in Ethiopia...another stupidity passed around by lying leftists some years back when they were pushing for Obamacare. Psst..our infant mortality rate is higher because we record infant deaths..and Ethiopia doesn't.

Last edited:
The truth is, there was a lot less crime when thieves spent years doing hard labor with a ball and chain attached.

View attachment 203273

Highest incarceration rate because we don't have the unsolved crime rates found in the rest of the world. In the US, victims actually get justice.

View attachment 203273

These stats are worthless. We have the best law enforcement on the planet and the most functional justice system. We capture and lock up criminals at a MUCH higher rate than other countries because of that.

To pretend that it's a bad thing that our incarceration rate for criminals is higher than that in, say, Somalia, is as ridiculous as it is disingenuous.

It's right up there with pretending our infant mortality rate is higher than the infant mortality in Ethiopia. Psst..our infant mortality rate is higher because we record infant deaths..and Ethiopia doesn't.
I've been saying this for years. :clap2:

Obviously, locking people up has NOT done anything to curb crime. We need punishment, but in a simple case like this, there can be fines, community service, apology to the offended, incarceration at night for 30 days and a lot of other things that might actually rehabilitate the person.

Actually, you're wrong. America's crime rate was a lot higher when I was a kid in the 1970's and the incarceration rate was a lot lower.

In this case of Political Terrorism against a child, cracking down on it hard would be a deterrent to others.

Funny, I grew up in the 1970s and walked around freely everywhere unconcerned and never saw any crime. Now, all I hear about is crime and I don't feel safe anywhere. Do you really think that every person who hates Trump is going to read some bulletin saying how this guy was thrown in jail for HARD TIME to be dissuaded?

In the 1970s, someone threw a drink at you, the two of you fought, dusted yourselves off and became friends. Now in 2018 America, a child doodles a drawing of a gun and is thrown out of school, arrested and has to appear before a judge. We have become a nation where we have more laws against everything than we can enforce, where police shoot a kid for talking on his phone and it takes years and a small fortune to get a simple case adjudicated. Yep, what the guy did with the drink was WRONG and he owes both the kid and the community something, and yes, we have prisons everywhere just FULL of people for everything. But the assertion that the rest of the world is full of criminals simply missed by their justice system is BULL. America is failing not only because it has CRIMINALIZED just about everything, but because it has HAD TO criminalize just about everything. In the process, we've only become a more violent society, more violent in our sentencing, more violent in our media, more violent in our officials, and more violent in our attitudes. OTHER COUNTRIES are starting to rate the USA as a place NOT SAFE to visit, and they are right.

The solution to a guy throwing a drink in a kid's face over something totally stupid is up to a judge, not you. If someone threw a drink in my face, I wouldn't feel "assaulted!" Assault is where you beat someone up. I might want an apology, cleaned up and maybe some money for my trouble and clothes. Our failure is the fact that we have groomed an entire generation of people SO ABSOLUTELY DIAMETRICALLY POLARIZED where such things are even an issue.

Sometimes all it takes is a few words: "I'm sorry." Prison might curb the symptom but does nothing for the underlying problem.

Funny, I grew up in the 1970s and walked around freely everywhere unconcerned and never saw any crime. Now, all I hear about is crime and I don't feel safe anywhere. Do you really think that every person who hates Trump is going to read some bulletin saying how this guy was thrown in jail for HARD TIME to be dissuaded?

In the 1970s, someone threw a drink at you, the two of you fought, dusted yourselves off and became friends. Now in 2018 America, a child doodles a drawing of a gun and is thrown out of school, arrested and has to appear before a judge. We have become a nation where we have more laws against everything than we can enforce, where police shoot a kid for talking on his phone and it takes years and a small fortune to get a simple case adjudicated. Yep, what the guy did with the drink was WRONG and he owes both the kid and the community something, and yes, we have prisons everywhere just FULL of people for everything. But the assertion that the rest of the world is full of criminals simply missed by their justice system is BULL. America is failing not only because it has CRIMINALIZED just about everything, but because it has HAD TO criminalize just about everything. In the process, we've only become a more violent society, more violent in our sentencing, more violent in our media, more violent in our officials, and more violent in our attitudes. OTHER COUNTRIES are starting to rate the USA as a place NOT SAFE to visit, and they are right.

The solution to a guy throwing a drink in a kid's face over something totally stupid is up to a judge, not you. If someone threw a drink in my face, I wouldn't feel "assaulted!" Assault is where you beat someone up. I might want an apology, cleaned up and maybe some money for my trouble and clothes. Our failure is the fact that we have groomed an entire generation of people SO ABSOLUTELY DIAMETRICALLY POLARIZED where such things are even an issue.

Sometimes all it takes is a few words: "I'm sorry." Prison might curb the symptom but does nothing for the underlying problem.

Prison isn't meant to *solve the underlying problem*...whatever THAT is.

Prison is meant to curb the symptom..i.e., crime.

And it absolutely works. You put criminals in prison, and the crime rate drops. You refuse to jail them..they continue to commit crimes, they breed, they have kids that are dysfunctional and commit crimes..and you have what we have today. The dregs of humanity out walking on the streets, doing whatever the hell they want, while the rest of us have to deal with their dumb asses out on the street.

Put them in jail, and leave them there. Initially, we'll have to build big prisons and institutions. In ten years, they will start emptying as the goobers die off or serve out their long sentences and are released. And the crime rate will drop.

DhbXxRJUcAEboFq.jpg

"I don't advocate vindictive cruelty to strangers over political disagreements, but I make an exception where the victim is someone I disagree with politically."

Forum List

Back