Dolphins cave.

Correll

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2015
Seems certain NFL owners are starting to have doubts about supporting their players in insulting their fans.

END ZONE: Miami Dolphins Ban Player Protests After Angry Fans Revolt | The Sean Hannity Show

"The owner and coach of the Miami Dolphins reversed course this week and demanded that players and staff stand at attention during the playing of the national anthem; just weeks after player protests severely harmed the team's patriotic image and financial bottom-line.

According to the Sun Sentinel, Dolphins owner Steve Ross changed his mind after three of his players ā€œtook a kneeā€ as the ā€˜Star-Spangled Bannerā€™ rang-out "

This is clever, he's claiming that the issue has changed.

ā€œHeā€™s changed that whole paradigm of what protest is,ā€ said the owner. ā€œAnd I think itā€™s incumbent upon the players today, because of how the public is looking at it, to really stand and really salute the flag.ā€

When it was always about that.

and this.

"Right now [with] these kids you want understanding, that we really have to get out into the white community and have them accept the fact this isnā€™t about all black kids and the protest they have,ā€ he added."

Except that it is just the "black kids" and their bullshit that this is about.

THe White Community, DOES understand what it means when some punks refuse to stand for the anthem and insult America.

And that's what these rich fucks were counting on to NOT happen. THey are used to the way "race relations" were in this country Pre Trump, where minorities and lefties berate Whites and whites just took it like bitches

Seems certain NFL owners are starting to have doubts about supporting their players in insulting their fans.

END ZONE: Miami Dolphins Ban Player Protests After Angry Fans Revolt | The Sean Hannity Show

"The owner and coach of the Miami Dolphins reversed course this week and demanded that players and staff stand at attention during the playing of the national anthem; just weeks after player protests severely harmed the team's patriotic image and financial bottom-line.

According to the Sun Sentinel, Dolphins owner Steve Ross changed his mind after three of his players ā€œtook a kneeā€ as the ā€˜Star-Spangled Bannerā€™ rang-out "

ā€œHeā€™s changed that whole paradigm of what protest is,ā€ said the owner. ā€œAnd I think itā€™s incumbent upon the players today, because of how the public is looking at it, to really stand and really salute the flag.ā€

and this.

"Right now [with] these kids you want understanding, that we really have to get out into the white community and have them accept the fact this isnā€™t about all black kids and the protest they have,ā€ he added."

THe White Community, DOES understand what it means when some punks refuse to stand for the anthem and insult America.

And that's what these rich fucks were counting on to NOT happen. THey are used to the way "race relations" were in this country Pre Trump, where minorities and lefties berate Whites and whites just took it like bitches
Too late, they can all go to Hell. I might start watching the predominately white NHL and I do like watching golf.

and this.

Too late, they can all go to Hell. I might start watching the predominately white NHL and I do like watching golf.

I agree. The truth has been revealed. The blacks of the NFL have contempt for their white fans. They do NOT consider themselves one of them.

Forum List

Back