DOJ Trying To Ignore Laws That Protect Military Vote

Dogbreath....the same guy that is so vain yet felt so insignificant that he just had to change his name to make it more obvious that he for some strange reason was given the position of Moderator.:gives:

What a putz.

I remember when I had to put you on ignore because of your constant trolling.

Go ahead chickenshit

You accusing me of being Anti-Military is ignorance at best and outright dishonest at worst.

And I made myself clear from the very beginning:

I just have to say, all military members who wish to vote should have the right to do so.

Wow....I think I'm gonna cry it is so patriotic of you.

I tend to take all that you say into account....not just one isolated statement.

Dogbreath....the same guy that is so vain yet felt so insignificant that he just had to change his name to make it more obvious that he for some strange reason was given the position of Moderator.:gives:

What a putz.

That would be a good point, if I were the one to change my name. However, when you're done harping on my modship, let me know. :thup:

What a putz.

That would be a good point, if I were the one to change my name. However, when you're done harping on my modship, let me know. :thup:

So you claim you weren't Dogbert once?

Military Votes Slipping Through Cracks, Actually Being Counted

It's generally known that active military personel, isolated as they are from current events and the educational assistance of the mainstream media, are just too ignorant to be trusted with a decision as important as choosing our President - a fact proven by their tendency to overwhelmingly vote Republican. Bush's theft of the elections in both 2000 and 2004, for example, was blamed on the military vote.

WOW, and this is how it starts people. Liberals will lead us to totalitarianism through logic like this.

The very people out there protecting our FREEDOM are "to ignorant to vote"

Yet stupid ass teenagers who vote based on a bumper sticker are fine (because they vote Democrat)

You are a piece of shit sir.

This is hardly surprising.

The Obama Administration enables Felons and Illegals to vote, and violates the civil rights of those who put their lives on the line to protect our Liberty. That is a pretty telling indicator of how much the Obamanoids value our freedom.
They're subverting the entire voting process to lean it in their favor.

Change

I tend to take all that you say into account....not just one isolated statement.

I'm not going to brag about what I do, however, you are making a fool of yourself with each passing post. I will be kind enough to point out why you are making such a fool of yourself.

I created and run a PTSD Military Awareness group where not only can people find about PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) but more specifically how it relates to the military. Not only this, but the same group raises money for the Wounded Warrior Project. It's not too much, but every little bit helps.

So while yet another right wing moron accuses me of being Anti-Military, the reality is that Mud is speaking out of his ass as usual.

So you claim you weren't Dogbert once?

I was, but you're acting like I was the one to change my name or that it was even my idea. This is my whole point about you being ignorant and posting like you have a clue when in reality you don't know a damn thing.

I'm not going to brag about what I do, however, you are making a fool of yourself with each passing post. I will be kind enough to point out why you are making such a fool of yourself.

I created and run a PTSD Military Awareness group where not only can people find about PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) but more specifically how it relates to the military. Not only this, but the same group raises money for the Wounded Warrior Project. It's not too much, but every little bit helps.

So while yet another right wing moron accuses me of being Anti-Military, the reality is that Mud is speaking out of his ass as usual.

You said you weren't gonna brag then proceeded to do exactly that.

I'm a retired former Green Beret.

I don't need a dip-shit suckass like you attempting to put me in my place where the military is concerned.

I don't care what Awareness group you run. The creep that shot up Ft Hood was doing practically the same thing you're doing.

You wanna tell they guys that they should cry on someone's shoulder when in fact most of them need to buck up and be a man about it instead of whining about how hard being in a hostile fire zone is. Best thing to tell them is when they feel they've had enough....get out.

You still didn't answer my question about your name change.

Last edited:

Not sure why anyone makes claims like this on the internet. Unless you plan on proving it, what is the point. at least 50% of what people say on the internet is BS.

Last edited:

Notice how every Lying Liberal ASSHOLE claims to be a retired something.

I think you have me confused with Modbert.

I don't need a dip-shit suckass like you attempting to put me in my place where the military is concerned.

I don't care what Awareness group you run. The creep that shot up Ft Hood was doing practically the same thing you're doing.

You wanna tell they guys that they should cry on someone's shoulder when in fact most of them need to buck up and be a man about it instead of whining about how hard being in a hostile fire zone is. Best thing to tell them is when the feel they've had enough....get out.

I didn't brag, I set the record straight. You yourself said:

I was giving you the full picture.

If you did serve, I thank you for your service. However, do not pull out your military service as a card to try and say I'm anti-military. We may disagree, but it is disrespectful to those who care enough to give a damn about our troops to accuse them of being Anti-Military.

You then compare me to the Fort Hood shooter, you're pathetic. And then your response after that? Just tell them to buck up? You disgust me.

You wanna tell they guys that they should cry on someone's shoulder when in fact most of them need to buck up and be a man about it instead of whining about how hard being in a hostile fire zone is. Best thing to tell them is when the feel they've had enough....get out.

If you did serve, I thank you for your service. However, do not pull out your military service as a card to try and say I'm anti-military. We may disagree, but it is disrespectful to those who care enough to give a damn about our troops to accuse them of being Anti-Military.

You then compare me to the Fort Hood shooter, you're pathetic. And then your response after that? Just tell them to buck up? You disgust me.

Fucken pussy. Bet you just neg repped me like the whining bitch you are.

Only a back-stabbing cocksucker goes around neg-repping people for voicing their opinions.

For your information cuz...War Is Hell.

We have a volunteer military. Nobody forced them into joining.

If anyone in my unit started going to a shrink because he can't stand the stress anymore they'd put them off the team and send them to a conventional unit or even worse send them to the B Team.

Only a back-stabbing cocksucker goes around neg-repping people for voicing their opinions.

If anyone in my unit started going to a shrink because he can't stand the stress anymore they'd put them off the team and send them to a conventional unit or even worse send them to the B Team.

Yeah I neg repped you and I'd do it again if I had to go back in time. You compare me to a terrorist? You're pathetic.

You clearly seem to know nothing about PTSD if that's the way you act towards anyone who may have it.

Bert my boy, you need to get this through your head. Experiences do matter in making one opinion more valid than another. Why you won't accept that fact is beyond me, but it is a fact. You're a 19 y/o kid, there is nothing wrong with that, nor is there anything wrong with admitting that in some instances that factor makes your opinion less valid than others. You consistently claim to have read books and watched History network specials on events and therefor know as much as someone who was actually there, but that isn't the same thing. I can't imagine a single US soldier confiding in a civilian about their problems after returning home from war, but even if they did, your second hand knowledge means nothing to us who have actually been there.

As Dirty Harry said "A man's got to know his limitations." Well son, you need to learn yours.

PS - I would say that 90% of soldier do exactly what Mud suggested when coming home from war, they buck up and deal with the situation.

It's generally known that active military personel, isolated as they are from current events and the educational assistance of the mainstream media, are just too ignorant to be trusted with a decision as important as choosing our President - a fact proven by their tendency to overwhelmingly vote Republican. Bush's theft of the elections in both 2000 and 2004, for example, was blamed on the military vote.

Regretfully, we haven't learned from the mistakes of the past. A few military votes slipped through the cracks and were accidentally counted in 08' as well...but John McSame actually wants to count more. Absentee ballots mailed out to troops serving overseas yesterday might not make it back by today's deadline, and McSame is suing to have the deadline extended.

It's funny how these right-wingers wouldn't bend the rules to ensure the votes of our own citizens were counted in Florida, but they have no problems doing so to accommodate people who don't even live here.

BlameBush!: Election Watch 2008: Military Votes Slipping Through Cracks, Actually Being Counted
Isn't it ironic that people who call themselves Democrats have such loathing for democracy?

WOW, and this is how it starts people. Liberals will lead us to totalitarianism through logic like this.

The very people out there protecting our FREEDOM are "to ignorant to vote"

Yet stupid ass teenagers who vote based on a bumper sticker are fine (because they vote Democrat)

You are a piece of shit sir.

You do know that was satire, correct?

Yeah I neg repped you and I'd do it again if I had to go back in time. You compare me to a terrorist? You're pathetic.

You clearly seem to know nothing about PTSD if that's the way you act towards anyone who may have it.

I would have nothing to do with the PissTSD.

I understand that some people don't deal well with stress and wounds are sometimes more mental then physical...but people that need therapy have no place on an "A" Team.

That's why they have a tough selection process that weeds out most of the non-hackers that can't handle war.

A soldier is supposed to be a killer. In war that's what he's paid to do. You and the liberal fucks that are running the military from the White House want to pussify this war to the point we have to be accommodating to the enemy. They actually wanted to invent an award for having restraint. God Help Us. Funny thing is more who win the thing will get it posthumously then the CMH I predict.

Forum List

Back