DOJ OK’s Voter Fraud

You are pulling shit out of your ass again.

NO ONE claimed it created false vote you fucking liar.

I'm claiming it created a false vote total....more votes than citizens,
more registered voters in a district than people than citizens living in the district....NOW PROVE I'M WRONG, you moron.:funnyface: or :anj_stfu:
I'm claiming they were Republiklan votes.
PROVE I'M WRONG. :rofl:

Because you are a partisan hack who refuses the cold hard evidence that is at hand.

I wish I had a dollar for every time TM posted asshole, shit, or fucking.

I could retire tomorrow.

Sorry to disappoint, you nattering nabob of nonsense, but I am not inclined to comply with any of your idiotic requests.

i tell you shit he has done all day long , Now all of the sudden you dont remember any?

How do you people sleep with yourselves at night?

When you use political reasons to do it.

That is what was done and you can deny it if you like.

It does not make you right.

There is nothing illegal nor unethical about firing employees for political reasons when they serve at the will of the employer. Nor does them being fired affect you in any way.

dear asshole , you are ignoring the rtestimony of Monica Goodling who herself said she used political leanings to pick her people.

Then she was forced to admitt that was against the law.

you did not watch the testimony

Her testimony is interesting to be sure....

GOODLING:First, I wish to set the record straight regarding what I understood to be the deputy attorney general's allegation to Senator Schumer that I withheld information from him prior to his public and private testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

The allegation is false.I did not withhold information from the deputy.
=======================
my role as White House liaison.

Despite that title, I did not hold the keys to the kingdom, as some have suggested.I was not the primary White House contact for purposes of the development or approval of the U.S. attorney replacement plan.

I have never attended a meeting of the White House Judicial Selection Committee.
======================
I've never had a conversation with Karl Rove or Harriet Miers while I served at the Department of Justice.And I'm certain that I never spoke to either of them about the hiring or firing of any U.S. attorney.
======================
I never recommended to them that a specific U.S. attorney be added to or removed from Mr. Sampson's list.And I do not recall that they ever communicated any such recommendation to me.
======================
the truth is that I do not know why Kevin Ryan, John McKay, Carol Lam, Paul Charlton, Daniel Bogden, David Iglesias and Margaret Chiara were asked to resign in December of 2006.
======================
I'm not aware of anybody within the department ever suggesting the replacement of these U.S. attorneys to interfere with a particular case or in retaliation for prosecuting or refusing to prosecute any particular case for political advantage.
======================
In every case I tried to act in good faith and for the purpose of ensuring that the department was staffed by well-qualified individuals who were supportive of the attorney general's views, priorities and goals.

GOODLING:Nevertheless, I do acknowledge that I may have gone too far in asking political questions of applicants for career positions, and I may have taken inappropriate political considerations into account on some occasions.
======================

gone too far in asking political questions of applicants for career positions, and I may have taken inappropriate political considerations into account on some occasions.....?

Is this your smoking gun...?
She did her job EXACTLY as she should have.....to insure..that the department was staffed by well-qualified individuals who were supportive of the attorney general's views, priorities and goals.

Do you actually believe that a liberal Democrat would fit the qulifications?

To support the department and the AG;s views, goals and priorities....

You're still a moron.

Her job was to suggest replacements...not who was being replaced, you fool

Last edited:
And let me add, there is nothing illegal about how she determined who she would recommend as a replacement or who she would not recommend.....

I don't give a fuck if she picked them because of the color of their hair or the size of their shoes......so spare me the crap about her doing anything illegal....

You're a partisan asshole and don't know WTF you're even bitching about most of the time......

There is nothing illegal nor unethical about firing employees for political reasons when they serve at the will of the employer. Nor does them being fired affect you in any way.

The 7 Attorneys fired had SERVED their 4 year term. Further they serve at the pleasure of the President. He needs no reason to fire them.

Forum List

Back