DOJ charges FBI agent under espionage act for leaking to media

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The U.S. Department of Justice has charged a former FBI agent for allegedly leaking classified information to the media.
DOJ Charges FBI Agent Under Espionage Act for Leaking to Media
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apparently this one wasn't to smart leaking information and if it is to a leftist news site you can't ever trust a leftist Trump hater they will turn on you in a heartbeat.

The real link to this. It appears genuine, we have another Reality Winner! I wish OP would not use the Alex Jones so much.

iu

Minneapolis FBI agent charged with leaking classified information to reporter

• Banned
The real link to this. It appears genuine, we have another Reality Winner! I wish OP would not use the Alex Jones so much.

iu

WTH is the difference. First off I use alex because they put all the stories in one place and I do not have to hop all over the place gathering information.

2. Infowars decodes what you and others can't see right in front of you... THE DECODE what YOU CAN"T SEE is being really said and or done.,

“To date, a review of FBI records has revealed no indication that any individual other than ALBURY both accessed this document and conducted cut and paste action,” the warrant said.

NOW ANSWER THIS WHERE DID I GET THAT PARAGRAPH IN BOLD BLACK FROM"

"

• Banned

iu

WHERE DID I GET THIS FROM.............

Terry James Albury was charged by the Department of Justice under the Espionage Act this week.

Albury, who worked as a counterterrorism liaison for the Minneapolis–St. Paul International Airport was, “charged this week by the Justice Department’s National Security Division with one count of “knowingly and willfully” transmitting documents and information relating to national defense to a reporter for a national news organization. Albury was also charged with a second count of refusing to hand over documents to the government,” according to MPR.

From MPR:

iu

WTH is the difference. First off I use alex because they put all the stories in one place and I do not have to hop all over the place gathering information.

2. Infowars decodes what you and others can't see right in front of you... THE DECODE what YOU CAN"T SEE is being really said and or done.,

“To date, a review of FBI records has revealed no indication that any individual other than ALBURY both accessed this document and conducted cut and paste action,” the warrant said.

NOW ANSWER THIS WHERE DID I GET THAT PARAGRAPH IN BOLD BLACK FROM"

"

The thing is, sister, we don't need anyone to decode anything for us!

iu

Forum List

Back