Doing The Right Thing Doesn't Pay

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
I thoughtI did the right thing one time and the results I have gotten is totally negative..............................

Last edited:
Um, you do the right thing because it's the right thing, not so you can be rewarded.

I know what he is saying, once I backed up and scratched a guys car, I waited for. Him so I could give him my insurance information, I wish iI hadn't done so cause he cussed me out all over the place. Next time I'll probably just drive off.

I'll always try to do the right thing (maybe its not the smart thing)

I had an accdident in 1984 with a biker around 5AM - nobody around - I didnt cut and run - stayed to see if thebiker was OK until the cops and aid cars arrived (she was -but still filed a lawsuit agint my insurance co )

I could sleep better that evening because I knew I didthe right thing.

Good people dont do bad things (CLICHE)

Bad people do bad things

made to feel like a crimminal - from my own family

they are garbage people

I was proud that I didnt cut-and-run after the 1984 accident.

So what is the biggie?????????????????/

Never entered my mind.......................

thats what the

bad "persons" want you to think

vermin

im glad what i done

the place wasunder the cops radar a long timebefore I was there - had alrready been shut down - I went there (a reasonablequestion ) cause it wasnear were I worked - just to have a fewbeers...................................

I'll always try to do the right thing (maybe its not the smart thing)

I had an accdident in 1984 with a biker around 5AM - nobody around - I didnt cut and run - stayed to see if thebiker was OK until the cops and aid cars arrived (she was -but still filed a lawsuit agint my insurance co )

I could sleep better that evening because I knew I didthe right thing.

lol...wow that was big of you

Forum List

Back