Dogpile Is #1 for Me, Google #3

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Google has chosen, for the 7th year to not honor the military for Memorial Day. They've never done Veteran's day either. With that, I've decided to try other venues for searches.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Kathianne said:
Google has chosen, for the 7th year to not honor the military for Memorial Day. They've never done Veteran's day either. With that, I've decided to try other venues for searches.

That's a great site Kath... THANKS!! I've been looking for a reason to delete google, now I have.

Kathianne said:

You mean the little holiday logos?

The pic of the Viet Nam Memorial (?) was nice, and the search link for Memorial Day was a nice touch. I will try to remember to use the site.

Btw, I saw nothing on Yahho! search either.

yahoo doesnt really do holidays. Google is shameful for honoring such bullshit holidays as random artists birthdays but not memorial or veteran's day. Google's been off my home page since that rumor about them contributing to moveon.org. This sealed it.

Forum List

Back