Dog steals cornbread at Wal-Mart, owner does Bruce Lee impression

Because I know something about the process, from working with law enforcement around here, that's why
BS you don't know shit....can you tell me how many harmful drugs from south of the border end up in the Northern states?.....

Border patrol says the vast majority comes across at normal points of entry. I wonder why we don't boost inspections there instead of out in the dessert where very little comes across.

Sparky must think Merkins have no idea how to make meth at home. Too stoopid to figure that out, like those crafty scientific Mexicans.

Because I know something about the process, from working with law enforcement around here, that's why
BS you don't know shit....can you tell me how many harmful drugs from south of the border end up in the Northern states?.....

Border patrol says the vast majority comes across at normal points of entry. I wonder why we don't boost inspections there instead of out in the dessert where very little comes across.

Sparky must think Merkins have no idea how to make meth at home. Too stoopid to figure that out, like those crafty scientific Mexicans.

He does seem pretty dumb, doesn't he?

And yet I've been right for two and a half years and you have been wrong....

Sparky must think Merkins have no idea how to make meth at home. Too stoopid to figure that out, like those crafty scientific Mexicans
Meth cooks moved south of the border years ago.....its not as risky as cooking it in an RV in the US southwest desert and they can pay off the crooked Mexican cops...you are guessing POGO...just blowing smoke...you don't know where they come from nor how much...but when 1 gram can kill why blind yourself to it?....we can cut down the tragedy of overdoses break ins theft murder and mayhem caused by drugs by building a wall and changing our immigration laws but you would rather keep Trump from a win....unbelievable....

That ain't my claim Dumbo. You're supposed to tell me how you magically discerned this tracing of whatever-it-is-and-it-sure-ain't-heroin from Mexico to a Mal-Wart in Eau Claire Wisconsin
Dude the DEA finds drugs from south of the border in every state in the union...but I guess its okay with you....you just want to act like it doesn't happen....I really don't get anti Trumpers like you...you are willing to see people die and our nation over run so Trump doesn't look good...how sick are you?.....

DOOD. :wtf: :banghead:
shakehead.gif

**YOU** introduced the idea of "drugs from Mexico because no wall" into a story that didn't even bring up "drugs".

Now you want to call other people "sick" for being grounded in the world of reality? How sick are you?

Head in the sand.....

And yet I've been right for two and a half years and you have been wrong....

Well, You seem to think you are.

The vast majority coming across the border are through normal points of entry dumb ass
It only takes one hit of bad heroin to kill a loved one...where it comes from should be known...but when they sneak it in no one knows where it came from....so stopping it everywhere would be smart...don't ya think?.....

And nothing in this behavior indicates heroin.
Exactly. Their was no indication of Stratocaster involvement

That ain't my claim Dumbo. You're supposed to tell me how you magically discerned this tracing of whatever-it-is-and-it-sure-ain't-heroin from Mexico to a Mal-Wart in Eau Claire Wisconsin
Dude the DEA finds drugs from south of the border in every state in the union...but I guess its okay with you....you just want to act like it doesn't happen....I really don't get anti Trumpers like you...you are willing to see people die and our nation over run so Trump doesn't look good...how sick are you?.....

DOOD. :wtf: :banghead:
shakehead.gif

**YOU** introduced the idea of "drugs from Mexico because no wall" into a story that didn't even bring up "drugs".

Now you want to call other people "sick" for being grounded in the world of reality? How sick are you?

Head in the sand.....

Then pull it out. That's prolly your problem right there. Duh.

Forum List

Back