McFecal matter on touchscreens

Frankenvoter

Mar 23, 2019
Survey finds fecal matter on every McDonald's touchscreen it tested

Mmmmmmmm, makes me want to go to McDonalds.

Now of course I expect them to blow it off and say something like "these types of things have always been there, every doorknob you touch, every faucet handle or touchscreen".

While this is true, the real question is "how often do your slacker employees clean the screens?" (probably next to never). Same thing with the shake machine, it's supposed to be torn down and cleaned every night, SUPPOSED to, but now that more and more McDonalds are open 24 hours you can't count on it (cough) listeria outbreak incoming (couch cough).

I go by "oil smell" these days IF I go to fast food at all, you can tell when it hasn't been changed in a while. And if it hasn't been changed in a while you know it hasn't been cleaned either, just like the other cooking items and (worse) refrigerators where spills happen, then no cleanup followed by "crustification" (that's too much work, if they want that done too they'd better just give us the $15).

I suppose going forward it might be a good idea to bring your own disinfectant with you and do the job they wont, nothing survives Formula 409.

That is because most men do not wash their hands after going to the bathroom.

Are you a man? How do you know this? I'm a man, and it is VERY rare that men don't wash their hands. As a general rule you should ALWAYS wash your hands before you eat, no matter if you go to the bathroom. Didn't your Mom teach you that?

Are you a man? How do you know this? I'm a man, and it is VERY rare that men don't wash their hands. As a general rule you should ALWAYS wash your hands before you eat, no matter if you go to the bathroom. Didn't your Mom teach you that?

Oh most men don't and a lot of people don't, no I'm not a man. I just know. LOL. Also you guys love to shake it.

You should wash your hands often during the day, and thoroughly.

Now of course I expect them to blow it off and say something like "these types of things have always been there, every doorknob you touch, every faucet handle or touchscreen".

While this is true, the real question is "how often do your slacker employees clean the screens?" (probably next to never). Same thing with the shake machine, it's supposed to be torn down and cleaned every night, SUPPOSED to, but now that more and more McDonalds are open 24 hours you can't count on it (cough) listeria outbreak incoming (couch cough).

I go by "oil smell" these days IF I go to fast food at all, you can tell when it hasn't been changed in a while. And if it hasn't been changed in a while you know it hasn't been cleaned either, just like the other cooking items and (worse) refrigerators where spills happen, then no cleanup followed by "crustification" (that's too much work, if they want that done too they'd better just give us the $15).

I suppose going forward it might be a good idea to bring your own disinfectant with you and do the job they wont, nothing survives Formula 409.

It's gonna be on everything that's touched by 500 different people a day.

Get used to it.

I heard that MOST women dont wipe their asses when they take a shit.. IS that true?
Give her a break she just hates men and wishes she was one at the same time. Kind of a love hate self relationship.

I was wondering what was up when she made the comment "also you guys love to shake it", I was like ???? I think subliminally she wants to help someone with that maybe.

Oh most men don't and a lot of people don't, no I'm not a man. I just know. LOL. Also you guys love to shake it.

I have been going into public restrooms (Men's) for decades, and it is very rare that I see a Man not wash his hands. My Dad was a Dentist, so I know about washing hands. Duh.

I heard that MOST women dont wipe their asses when they take a shit.. IS that true?
Give her a break she just hates men and wishes she was one at the same time. Kind of a love hate self relationship.

I was wondering what was up when she made the comment "also you guys love to shake it", I was like ???? I think subliminally she wants to help someone with that maybe.
My wife and daughter say that a women's bathroom is a pig sty. Now we do know that all sorts of feminine products get put sometimes in the proper place, sometimes they dont, but I dont think Men with Boobs have a problem with feminine products so, is pig sty appropriate?

I have been going into public restrooms (Men's) for decades, and it is very rare that I see a Man not wash his hands. My Dad was a Dentist, so I know about washing hands. Duh.

At work? even a lot of male physicians never wash their hands and go room to room doing rounds. Only now they are starting to.

The plastic trays that get used over and over to place your food are loaded with nasty stuff. Do they get washed after every use? NO. After I get my food, before eating,I wash my hands, ALWAYS. I haven't been sick in years.

You should also wash your hands often throughout the day, just to minimize the risk of spreading germs from normal activiites.

It comes from that military mind when they tell you more than three shakes yer masturbating, now move it!

People need to wash their hands more often, or we're going to be obliged to protect one hand and use it for eating only, just like they do in India.

My wife and daughter say that a women's bathroom is a pig sty. Now we do know that all sorts of feminine products get put sometimes in the proper place, sometimes they dont, but I dont think Men with Boobs have a problem with feminine products so, is pig sty appropriate?
They aren't more disgusting than men's bathrooms as a general rule, though stores where there are a lot of immigrants tend to be more filthy. They put toilet paper in the trash cans instead of in the toilets, they change their incredibly shitty babies in there and they never seem to be able to put stuff inside the trash can.

New Topics

Forum List

Back