Dog lapping up luxury

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Cool Sandy! good luck with him/her!:)

Thanks Evil !! I am trying to talk hubby into posting a pic so I should have one shortly !! Oh and its a she !! I am thinking about naming her phoebe...

Originally posted by JAMES UHLRICH
Thanks Evil !! I am trying to talk hubby into posting a pic so I should have one shortly !! Oh and its a she !! I am thinking about naming her phoebe...
( i know im going to pay for this but...) i think you should name her Janeen!! :clap1:

Originally posted by Johnney
( i know im going to pay for this but...) i think you should name her Janeen!! :clap1:

HELL NO !! I LIKE JANEEN ON MY SIDE !!!!:D :D :D

Well we just recently adopted a greyhound named Peaches. She was owned by a kennel but never raced. She's 2 years old, a light fawn color, and the most mellow dog I've ever seen. Very cool.

And speaking of pampering dogs... my wife, who is a massage therapist, also does small animal (canine and feline) massage on the side. There's quite a bit that goes into it, apparently, but there are lots of health benefits for the pet.

Originally posted by gop_jeff
Well we just recently adopted a greyhound named Peaches. She was owned by a kennel but never raced. She's 2 years old, a light fawn color, and the most mellow dog I've ever seen. Very cool.

And speaking of pampering dogs... my wife, who is a massage therapist, also does small animal (canine and feline) massage on the side. There's quite a bit that goes into it, apparently, but there are lots of health benefits for the pet.
your kidding right? they actually have k9 massage?

Yes they do... a developing field, to be sure, but it's out there. It will actually calm down a hyperactive dog over time. But it's much different than human massage.

Hee hee. all this talk about pets....maybe we should have a thread on pets so we can all post photos!

As for spoiling- there's a park near our house which is a dog park. It's about 10 or so acres (all you people living in my beloved boonies shush, that's a lot of space here in nyc suburbs). Doggies can run without leashes. I used to take Jerome all the time...with a bottled water for his senstive pug heat stroke.

There is also a store which features homemade doggies treats (nhence the birthday cake), cakes, cookies, etc. All made without much suguar and all natural.

We also took a vacation to a location specifically so we could bring the pooch!

Man, that poor dog had some life before we had our son!

Here is Abby my new puppy !!! It is not a great pic but you know how puppies squirm !! I wil try to get another soon !

I don't think she will for long she loves to roll in the grass outside !

I get bad feelings to see animals treated better than some humans...cept terrorists...I wouldn't mind a human terrorist like Hillary Clinton...Sen. Kennedy...Al Sharpton, etc., being 'put down'.

:(

Or lobotomized.

Forum List

Back