Doesn't AOC Know Her Own Party? Lol

Justin Richardson

Diamond Member
Apr 15, 2019
Anyone plans to join the member of Congress, at least know your members of Congress....Lol

One of Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's, D-N.Y., tweets seemed to backfire on Thursday when she tried attacking Republicans over a picture of a politician stood next to a cardboard cutout of her.

"GOP: Let's pose our older male members next to cardboard cutouts of young female legislators," she tweeted. Her tweet included a post from the Republican Party of Kentucky. However, the politician pictured was Democratic Rep. John Yarmuth, Ky., not a Republican as she claimed.

Ocasio-Cortez later deleted the tweet but not before critics pointed out the gaffe on Twitter.

AOC.JPG

Anyone plans to join the member of Congress, at least know your members of Congress....Lol

One of Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's, D-N.Y., tweets seemed to backfire on Thursday when she tried attacking Republicans over a picture of a politician stood next to a cardboard cutout of her.

"GOP: Let's pose our older male members next to cardboard cutouts of young female legislators," she tweeted. Her tweet included a post from the Republican Party of Kentucky. However, the politician pictured was Democratic Rep. John Yarmuth, Ky., not a Republican as she claimed.

Ocasio-Cortez later deleted the tweet but not before critics pointed out the gaffe on Twitter.

View attachment 257879

Especially know the people you cosponsor a bill with!

I can see the Dean of Boston University screech every time he listens to the radio and hears "Alexandria Ocasio Cortez said today."

AOC is the Chair of the Trump 2020 Re-Election Subcommittee

I've said since she got elected, the Democrats should stop investigating Trump, and instead investigate her. I can't believe the Republicans didn't put her up to this, and some wealthy Republican gives her a bonus every time she says something totally stupid.

You kidding? She’s getting a job there after Congress. AOC is what they want teaching young minds.

Maybe, I didn't make my comment clear. I was simply saying that if she wasn't in Congress; she could have been a Professor at Boston University.

I am sure that if that is what they want, but at least know your constituents in your own party. It would be quite embarrassing, to say the least, to teach young minds if you can't even figure who the members of your own party. Just saying....

AOC is the Chair of the Trump 2020 Re-Election Subcommittee
As I mentioned in another post, I am sure Boston University is glad she never was a Professor for Political Science.

:1peleas:
You kidding? She’s getting a job there after Congress. AOC is what they want teaching young minds.

I don't think even that school is desperate enough to employ her. For crying out loud, the woman counts aloud with Big Bird for entertainment.

Forum List

Back