Does the

Ok. You're a nitwit. You're not smart enough to examine what when horribly wrong in the pilot programs that used your "theory".

Thanks for stopping by.

You are welcome back anytime. Actual arguments are preferable during your next visit, factual or logically derived.

Ok. You're a nitwit. You're not smart enough to examine what when horribly wrong in the pilot programs that used your "theory".

Thanks for stopping by.

You are welcome back anytime. Actual arguments are preferable during your next visit, factual or logically derived.

They are factual. Your "theory" has been used and you aren't smart enough or you think the rest of the general public isn't smart enough to figure out the failure and especially with the pilot programs.

They are factual. Your "theory" has been used and you aren't smart enough or you think the rest of the general public isn't smart enough to figure out the failure and especially with the pilot programs.

Go on.

Tell me about how smart the general public is, and how the rate of minor drug users turned into hardened criminals is negligible...

Describe my theory as well. You say it has been used, but how so? I did not advocate a policy change, but rather pointed out how the current system is flawed.

Onyx, did you know Walt Disney copied Felix the Cat to create Mickey Mouse?

No, I didn't know that.

I know he is one of the very first animated cartoon characters, so it does not surprise me.

Forum List

Back