Does the US need international election monitors in the upcoming elections?

International election monitors?

• Yes, there are strong indicators that election fraud may take place.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No, we can handle our democracy and I trust the system.

• Not sure.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who gives a damn which side of that same coin wins?

• Where is the army? WHERE IS THE ARMY??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
I think that the frontrunner of democracy, the United Sates of America, is in dire need of international election monitors. Those monitors must come from many countries like Russia and Syria, where monsters are not allowed to run for President. There can also be monitors from satellite states but in the end the monitoring teams must be neutral to the candidates.
However, the FBI is investigating Hillary´s election fraud. We all know Sanders won. The fraud must not be repeated.

Earlier this year, in line with our international obligations, the State Department issued a formal invitation for the OSCE to send an Observation Mission for this year’s General Elections in November. To prepare, ODIHR sent a Needs Assessment Mission in May to assess the situation and evaluate what type of Mission would be appropriate, if any. The Report of that NAM has now been published, and, for those of us who care about how our elections are administered, it makes for interesting reading. (Did you know, for example, that there will be an estimated 185,000 Polling Stations established on Voting Day?)

The report contains brief sections on the Legal Framework; Electoral System; Election Administration; Voter Rights, Registration and Identification; Candidate Registration; Alternative Voting Methods; New Voting Technologies; Election Campaign; Campaign Finance; the Media; and the possibilities for election Observation. (In this context, its important to note that only eight states and the District of Columbia explicitly permit international Observers to have access to Polling Stations — California, Colorado, Missouri, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota and Washington. Other states delegate the authority to grant access to local jurisdictions, or leave it undecided.)

The report concludes with a recommendation that OSCE deploy a full-scale Observation Mission, with a Core Team of a dozen analysts based in Washington, D.C., plus some 100 Long-Term Observers to be deployed around the 50 States and a hoped-for number of 400 Short-Term Observers from all across the 57 Participating States. They would spend roughly one week in-country, being briefed by the Core Team, deployed in 200 binational teams of two, visiting polling stations and preparing reports on E-Day, then returning for debriefings and departure.

Will International Organizations Observe the U.S. Elections Again?

Earlier this year, in line with our international obligations, the State Department issued a formal invitation for the OSCE to send an Observation Mission for this year’s General Elections in November. To prepare, ODIHR sent a Needs Assessment Mission in May to assess the situation and evaluate what type of Mission would be appropriate, if any. The Report of that NAM has now been published, and, for those of us who care about how our elections are administered, it makes for interesting reading. (Did you know, for example, that there will be an estimated 185,000 Polling Stations established on Voting Day?)

The report contains brief sections on the Legal Framework; Electoral System; Election Administration; Voter Rights, Registration and Identification; Candidate Registration; Alternative Voting Methods; New Voting Technologies; Election Campaign; Campaign Finance; the Media; and the possibilities for election Observation. (In this context, its important to note that only eight states and the District of Columbia explicitly permit international Observers to have access to Polling Stations — California, Colorado, Missouri, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota and Washington. Other states delegate the authority to grant access to local jurisdictions, or leave it undecided.)

The report concludes with a recommendation that OSCE deploy a full-scale Observation Mission, with a Core Team of a dozen analysts based in Washington, D.C., plus some 100 Long-Term Observers to be deployed around the 50 States and a hoped-for number of 400 Short-Term Observers from all across the 57 Participating States. They would spend roughly one week in-country, being briefed by the Core Team, deployed in 200 binational teams of two, visiting polling stations and preparing reports on E-Day, then returning for debriefings and departure.

Will International Organizations Observe the U.S. Elections Again?
Thanks for that information. Good to see law and order are still present in America.

After now that the American two party system has been united into a Mexican style one party system, this winning party will start putting in internal borders within the United States to stop people from moving around. In corporate pricing theory this is called market differentiation.

feck the international community and its euro or third world , oriental , black , yellow , red election , white election monitors .:afro:

or BLUE . , I ran into a BLUE guy one time [really BLUE] in a grocery store , couldn't believe my eyes but I managed to keep my surprise to myself as we talked about buying some pork . Anyway , feck him also if he is in the running to be an election monitor .

I think that the frontrunner of democracy, the United Sates of America, is in dire need of international election monitors. Those monitors must come from many countries like Russia and Syria, where monsters are not allowed to run for President. There can also be monitors from satellite states but in the end the monitoring teams must be neutral to the candidates.
However, the FBI is investigating Hillary´s election fraud. We all know Sanders won. The fraud must not be repeated.
There are strong indicators that Trump supporters know Trump is going to lose – so they’re getting their lame excuses ready now, in this case the ridiculous lie propagated by Trump that the elections are ‘rigged.’

lame excuse , heck NO , we deplorable are just doing what we think is best , win or lose doesn't really matter . The country is full of enemies that can vote , maybe we American deplorables are outnumbered . Go Trump , win or lose you un-American enemies will get no excuses from me !Clayton !

let the country go to heck . I just hope that illarys supporters are young and have lots of very young children . That'll be a long life of being poor and being on the DOLE Clayton .

lame excuse , heck NO , we deplorable are just doing what we think is best , win or lose doesn't really matter . The country is full of enemies that can vote , maybe we American deplorables are outnumbered . Go Trump , win or lose you un-American enemies will get no excuses from me !Clayton !
But what if the blue guy would prevent election fraud and Trump wins?

There are strong indicators that Trump supporters know Trump is going to lose – so they’re getting their lame excuses ready now, in this case the ridiculous lie propagated by Trump that the elections are ‘rigged.’
To "lose" like Sanders? Yeah, that´s to be feared.

Forum List

Back