Does the US need federal courts?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I think it not needed. All courts adhere to the basic law, and federal courts are a tool for strengthening totalitarianism, and there is no any point in them exept totalitarianism.

I think it not needed. All courts adhere to the basic law, and federal courts are a tool for strengthening totalitarianism, and there is no any point in them exept totalitarianism.
Federal courts exist for the purpose of making the law uniform everywhere in our nation. Local and state courts only have power within their jurisdiction but federal courts have power across state lines to insure that no one can escape justice by simply going to the next state.

I think all our courts are more about protecting the connected and powerful than any form of imaginary justice. I just saw where Biden just nominated his 76th federal judge. Really? For what? And there's something terribly wrong about a dementia riddled and confused nuevo Marxist picking judges to shape the direction of our justice system. Even his own party members don't trust his judgement and are actively looking for someone to replace him on the 2024 ballot. So why the hell are we trusting this buffoon to appoint judges?

I think all our courts are more about protecting the connected and powerful than any form of imaginary justice. I just saw where Biden just nominated his 76th federal judge. Really? For what? And there's something terribly wrong about a dementia riddled and confused nuevo Marxist picking judges to shape the direction of our justice system. Even his own party members don't trust his judgement and are actively looking for someone to replace him on the 2024 ballot. So why the hell are we trusting this buffoon to appoint judges?
It’s his job. If the Republicans hadn’t decided to go batshit crazy Trumpista, maybe things would be different. Before criticizing others, how about getting your own house in order?

Forum List

Back