Does the Donald Flip-flop?

Mertex

Cat Lady =^..^=
Apr 27, 2013
One day he says wages are too high in the US....the next day they are too low? Which is it?
He said Hillary would make a great President and now she doesn't? She would certainly be a better president than him.....What a fair-weather friend!

I wonder how the Trump supporters are going to spin this? "Yeah....he must have been drunk when he blogged that"! :)

Donald Trump Once Blogged That Hillary Clinton Would Make A Great President

During the heat of the 2008 campaign, Trump took to his own blog to praise Clinton, writing that she’d make a great president.

“Hillary Clinton said she’d consider naming Barack Obama as her vice-president when she gets the nomination, but she’s nowhere near a shoo-in,” wrote The Donald about the heated Democratic primary in 2008. “For his part, Obama said he’s just focused on winning the nomination, although at least one member of his team said Clinton would make a good vice-president. (I know Hillary and I think she’d make a great president or vice-president.)”

BuzzFeed News previously uncovered past Hillary Clinton praise on his Trump University blog, calling her a “great trouper.”

Read the full blog post below:

(snip)

December 29, 2015 — By Buzz Editor
Donald Trump Once Blogged That Hillary Clinton Would Make A Great President - Buzz And Gossip

How many times has Hillary flip flopped?

Why don't you tell us, since apparently you think you know?

And, I don't think Hillary has ever flip-flopped in a matter days.......but if you have a link, please share.....:badgrin:

Donald Trump, November 10, in the Republican debate: .... But, taxes too high, wages too high, we’re not going to be able to compete against the world.Read more at:

Trump, November 11, on MSNBC’s Morning Joe: . Our taxes are too high. Our wages are too high. Everything’s too high. We have to compete with other countries.

Trump, this morning:Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/429038/now-trump-says-wages-are-too-low

Trump: 'Wages in [Our] Country Are Too Low!'

I'm sure you can find your own links, dear. Hillary could shit in a bowl and tell you its stew and you'd believe her and eat it. No link for that either, so......:dunno:

I'm sure you can find your own links, dear. Hillary could shit in a bowl and tell you its stew and you'd believe her and eat it. No link for that either, so......:dunno:

Just as I thought..........you want me to do your work for you. You made the statement, so if you can't back it up, I will dismiss it as bullshit.

Just because you happen to be swallowing Trump's bullshit doesn't mean others do the same.....you fit right in with Trump supporters, though.

USA Today: “Trump Supporters Uneducated”

The real test of all of their skills in flip-floppery will come as the primaries wrap up toward the general, ass-u-me-ing anyone still gives a rats ass about what a given individual says.

One day he says wages are too high in the US....the next day they are too low? Which is it?
He said Hillary would make a great President and now she doesn't? She would certainly be a better president than him.....What a fair-weather friend!

I wonder how the Trump supporters are going to spin this? "Yeah....he must have been drunk when he blogged that"! :)

During the heat of the 2008 campaign, Trump took to his own blog to praise Clinton, writing that she’d make a great president.

“Hillary Clinton said she’d consider naming Barack Obama as her vice-president when she gets the nomination, but she’s nowhere near a shoo-in,” wrote The Donald about the heated Democratic primary in 2008. “For his part, Obama said he’s just focused on winning the nomination, although at least one member of his team said Clinton would make a good vice-president. (I know Hillary and I think she’d make a great president or vice-president.)”

BuzzFeed News previously uncovered past Hillary Clinton praise on his Trump University blog, calling her a “great trouper.”

(snip)

Donald Trump Once Blogged That Hillary Clinton Would Make A Great President - Buzz And Gossip
If I like my wages I can keep my wages.....

(snip)

The Donald, for those who actually listen and have an attention span of more than "Matt Drudge" seconds, says...
Minimum wage, a result of Illegals and Business Visas, should NOT be raised,
RATHER,
Eliminate Business Visas and Illegals, punish businesses that USE Illegals and wages will increase.

I hope that's not too difficult to comprehend because that's what Trump has been saying for YEARS.

(snip)

The Donald, for those who actually listen and have an attention span of more than "Matt Drudge" seconds, says...
RATHER,
Eliminate Business Visas and Illegals, punish businesses that USE Illegals and wages will increase.

I hope that's not too difficult to comprehend because that's what Trump has been saying for YEARS.

In his own words........:)

(snip)

RATHER,

In his own words........:)

Except I have been following his politically related statements for 10 years and I know what he meant.

All politicians flip flop. People by and large call out flip flops from candidates they dislike and ignore flip flops from their candidate of choice. I have no problem when time and experience causes people to change their minds on certain subjects, and I often laugh when their opponents try to call them out on it. Flip flops from blatant panderers are my red flags, not those born from life experience.

Forum List

Back