CDZ Does Ted Kennedy deserve a national monument?

obama-edward-kennedy-sotu-full-size.jpg

A certain very damp automobile could have been bronzed and put on a plinth on the town square in Edgartown, Massachusetts as a fitting memorial.

Sadly the vehicle was spirited away and crushed into a cube and melted down. This raises the possibility that any generic cube of crushed car could be encased in a clear plastic cube and so located.

BTW, when is Obama going to return the Portagee Water Dog that The Swimmer "loaned" to Obie to get around laws about gifts to presidents?

Last edited:
You have some real low standards,so you post a pic of two politicians? that proves what?

Two outstanding politicians

I'm not surprised you feel this way about Ted Kennedy, after all you did start this bait thread, but I am somewhat surprised you consider Ronald Reagan an "outstanding politician..."

Why wouldnt I?
I voted for Reagan twice

But Reagan never would have gotten anything done without Ted Kennedy

You have some real low standards,so you post a pic of two politicians? that proves what?

Two outstanding politicians
Those two wouldn't amount to a zit on Reagan's ass. History has proved that.
History has only proven Regan was senile with Alzheimer's the majority of his presidency.

And that he was a much more successful President than the smartest, blackest President.

Yes, but in Moscow. In 1984 he sold the Democrat Party to the Communists for their help in defeating Reagan.

Great deal. In comparison, the Indians got a better price for Manhattan

Unfortunately, the Chappaquiddick incident has tainted all his accomplishment and will prevent there from ever being a national monument to honor him. I imagine there will be, or there already is, some kind of monument in Massachusetts. There are things that can never be overcome, and Chappaquiddick is one of them.

Kind of like saying, except for that whole Holocaust thing Hitler wasn't such a bad guy

Unfortunately, the Chappaquiddick incident has tainted all his accomplishment and will prevent there from ever being a national monument to honor him. I imagine there will be, or there already is, some kind of monument in Massachusetts. There are things that can never be overcome, and Chappaquiddick is one of them.

Kind of like saying, except for that whole Holocaust thing Hitler wasn't such a bad guy
No, it's not anything like that actually. You haven't got very good reasoning skills. Hitler made a point of developing a program to eliminate the Jews in Europe. For years, he oversaw a program to murder innocent men, women and children, millions of them. To purposely kill them. The Chappaquiddick incident was an accident and Kennedy displayed poor, weak character...that's all. He never intended to kill anyone, much less millions of people, including children. You are a fuck head if you think there is any equivalence between Hitler and Kennedy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back