Does snopes lie?

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I'd say sometimes they do.

Snopes LIES. Here is Proof That Snopes.com is FAKE NEWS.

The “fact checking” website Snopes.com has come under considerable fire during the last few months and for good reason.

As many publications have noted, while Snopes pretends to be a neutral site looking only for the true facts, many of its writers, and the actual owners, lean a little bit to the left when they walk down the street.

It has also become painfully obvious more and more of the “true” stories support a liberal agenda whereas most of the stories that would support the right tend to be considered “fake news” by the “neutral” publication.

After doing some digging on various websites, I believe The Angry Patriot has found ample proof that Snopes is indeed FAKE NEWS!

1 – The first reason is not so much reason as it is a suspicion. Liberal Facebook is all of a sudden deciding it wants to monitor the news to ensure its members are getting only REAL news. Now, Facebook’s leadership is notoriously left-wing oriented, so it would make sense it would find a left-friendly “fact-checking” website to back its own agenda.

2 – Snopes has made it a point to go after right-wing oriented publications as all fake news. However, a publication that publishes real news with a political opinion is not fake news — it is news with an opinion. If the writer’s opinion differs from that of the Snopes fact-checker, they deem it to be fake news.

3 – Ownership of Snopes is questionable at best. Barbara and David Mikkelson are less than reputable individuals, with David allegedly embezzling close to $100,000 from his own company. And this is the man Facebook is entrusting to decide what is real and what is fake.

4 – David and Barbara are now divorced, but David has since been remarried to Ely...

Your numbers 1,3, and 4 don't even pretend to have anything to do with your claim that Snopes lies

#2. Can you give an example of any lie presented by Snopes as the truth?

• Banned
Your numbers 1,3, and 4 don't even pretend to have anything to do with your claim that Snopes lies

Perhaps your sorry lying hide should read the link.

As we know one is NOT allowed to post the whole story but rather some small part and a link, your stupidity at not reading the link proves you are a brain dead MORON.

Snopes backs up everything they say

Anyone is free to dispute anything they post

• Banned

They back it up just like you and the other stains here do. With media bullshit.

Snopes.com is FAKE NEWS.
The “fact checking” website Snopes.com has come under considerable fire during the last few months and for good reason.

Snopes is 100% Establishment liberal fourth-estate mainstream media dedicated to “debunking” conservative “conspiracy theories.”

As usual, they engage in covert & undercover ops far beyond the purview of their own website.

Everything and everybody who doesn't fall for their right wing conspiracy theories is called Fake News by the right. It's the best they can do.

Everything and everybody who doesn't fall for their right wing conspiracy theories is called Fake News by the right. It's the best they can do.
Calling the liberals out on their lies is better than the alternative. I'm for sure not going to suck up to that garbage and call it Real News.

I'd say sometimes they do.

2 – Snopes has made it a point to go after right-wing oriented publications as all fake news. However, a publication that publishes real news with a political opinion is not fake news — it is news with an opinion. If the writer’s opinion differs from that of the Snopes fact-checker, they deem it to be fake news.
I saw no examples of any 'opinion' being called fake news in the article and I don't recall seeing any examples in Snopes.com articles.

Snopes is fallible but facts are facts and can be checked. Opinions that are based on fake news should be called out too.

AngryPatriotMovement.com

What does yell "Nothing but the facts!" more loudly than that?

Yeah, me neither.

They back it up just like you and the other stains here do. With media bullshit.
Anyone is free to offer conflicting factual information

Few do

Forum List

Back