Does Netflix provide "Fetish Programming"?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Because if not I can just stay on youtube because and pay no extra money. So what Adult programming does Netflix offer?

Because if not I can just stay on youtube because and pay no extra money. So what Adult programming does Netflix offer?

Really?

No Really?

No I mean REALLY?

I swear every time I read one of your threads it make me support abortion even more and sterilization...

Really?

No Really?

No I mean REALLY?

I swear every time I read one of your threads it make me support abortion even more and sterilization...

What is the purpose of Netflix? I mean youtube seems to offer so much more

Sports, Fetishes, Comedy, Music Videos, Etc

Really?

No Really?

No I mean REALLY?

Well for their original programming...

Also Netflix was a mail order company that one time mailed you the CD's to your house but I do not know if they still do that or are just download now.

Really?

No Really?

No I mean REALLY?

Also Netflix was a mail order company that one time mailed you the CD's to your house but I do not know if they still do that or are just download now.

Netflix sounds like overrated shit

Really?

No Really?

No I mean REALLY?

Then do not use it...

I had it once but no longer have it.

It is better than having dish or direct but if you have internet you can get everything for free or almost.

Really?

No Really?

No I mean REALLY?

Then do not use it...

It is better than having dish or direct but if you have internet you can get everything for free or almost.

why did you get rid of it?

Really?

No Really?

No I mean REALLY?

Then do not use it...

why did you get rid of it?

Didn't need it.

Also I was living in a region here in Texas all you could get is dial-up internet access or dish internet and Netflix can be used on a Dish but it would cost me too much to download, so got rid of it then and never got it back when I moved closer to Houston...

The only really fetish programming I've seen on Netflix is Jewish cultural programming. There seems to be an inordinate amount of Jew related entertainment.

But that just might be all TV and movies in general. :badgrin:

What kind of fetishes?

English muffins?

White waitresses "showing all their teeth"?

Yanno there's one particular fetish you can get very very easily on Netflix, YouTube, any kind of TV, cable satellite or right off the air, and any movie theater anywhere.

It's called "guns".

What kind of fetishes?

English muffins?

Yanno there's one particular fetish you can get very very easily on Netflix, YouTube, any kind of TV, cable satellite or right off the air, and any movie theater anywhere.

It's called "guns".

The trampling fetish............women walking on men

What kind of fetishes?

English muffins?

It's called "guns".

The trampling fetish............women walking on men

Ah -- perhaps you want Ashiatsu.

Forum List

Back